Found Deceased Tx - Dalton Robertson, 6, Kaufman County, 24 Jun 2018 *autistic*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

TXBorn

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/dfw.cbsl...hing-missing-autistic-boy-kaufman-county/amp/

Authorities in Kaufman County are searching for a missing six-year-old boy with autism. The missing child’s name is Dalton Robertson.

The boy is described as non-verbal, about three-feet tall and 48 pounds. His hair is shorter than what is shown in the picture.

He was last seen wearing a pull-up diaper and possibly black rubber boots between 3:30 and 4 p.m. Sunday by his parents. They believe the child walked out of the house.

Attachments

• 61AC63C2-3397-4D18-B91E-82A71ECC20BC.jpeg
    61AC63C2-3397-4D18-B91E-82A71ECC20BC.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 43
I HATE this!! Why did it take so long? I can understand doing your own search first but 2hrs Plus is crazy! I’m also wondering why it took so long for media coverage to go out for him.
I’m wondering if they didn’t know he was missing until closer to the time they called 911. Perhaps if they thought he was napping or watching a movie and when they checked on him he was gone. But they actually hadn’t checked in on him before that, since two hours earlier?

I am local to this and praying for this child to be found. I have no doubt the sheriff and his department will do all they can and this community will not stop until Dalton is home.

I will be going to search tomorrow morning as soon as the are accepting more volunteers. I pray he is found before then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back