TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the fb group created for her, it was said and verified that he went to pick up her car and with the little one and when he came back she was gone....

The only reason I can think of her to walk anywhere around here is to meet someone or go to the store. The closest one to her is the Exxon on this map. It is approximately 1 mile from her home. It was a nice day on that particular day - low 70s and a few clouds in the sky. It would have been a pleasant walk.

Based on the reaction from the clerk at Exxon, I tend to believe they have some surveillance pictures of her. Their cameras are excellent. I saw all of the still shots from the DG robbery. The cams caught the tag number of the getaway car and pictures of the perps entering the Dollar General, and that was across the street.

https://goo.gl/maps/5jeL3

he family of a missing Magnolia woman, initially helped in its search by dozens of volunteers, is now canvasing the full length of Texas on its own in a desperate search for the wife and mother who vanished 12 days ago.

Danielle Sleeper, 32, was last seen at her home on Sunday morning, March 22, 2015. She didn't leave in her personal vehicle but apparently took her purse and her phone.

"We have been everywhere that we can get," said Tannah Cross, Sleeper's sister.

**the flier picture shown is the one on the Exxon window**

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...ning-texas-for-missing-magnolia-mom/25266549/

There is another store if you look on the map. Exxon sits on the corner of NSM and Butera. Go down Butera where those 4 streets are in close proximity. It is in between there. That store has the official TX Equuisearch flier, but not the one pictured above at Exxon.

This is just so weird to me...

Tomorrow, I am going to the Shell further down on Butera and see what fliers they have as well as the Valero east on NSM by the Pizza Hut/pet shop/liquor store. Maybe they have them, maybe they don't? I never go down there, so we'll see what's up.

Where are you Danielle??? I'm hoping she just needed some time away. It's hard to believe that no one has seen her!!!!! I look at every face of every dog walker, jogger, homeless person I drive past, hoping to see her face.

Danielle's fb page shows that she has worked at RenFest. There was another festival recently that lots of the same people work at, Sherwood Forest Faire. The RenFest people are a large and tight knit group, and many of them travel to various fairs year round. The Sherwood Forest Faire ended on March 29th. I wonder if Danielle may have hooked up with any of those folks?
http://www.sherwoodforestfaire.com/

Danielle's fb page shows that she has worked at RenFest. There was another festival recently that lots of the same people work at, Sherwood Forest Faire. The RenFest people are a large and tight knit group, and many of them travel to various fairs year round. The Sherwood Forest Faire ended on March 29th. I wonder if Danielle may have hooked up with any of those folks?
http://www.sherwoodforestfaire.com/

So the husband was not there when she leaves the house?

I originally thought the husband woke up Sunday and she was gone.

He left (thinking on foot) to retrieve her car from a friends house where they had been the night before. When he came back, he discovered her missing. Police are questioning everyone and everything. Keep talking. There is a fb page, find danielle street

He left (thinking on foot) to retrieve her car from a friends house where they had been the night before. When he came back, he discovered her missing. Police are questioning everyone and everything. Keep talking. There is a fb page, find danielle street
In an early article didn't he say they were at friends' on Sunday, then he left to go get her car? Did he also say she was sleeping when he left? That means there was a time gap. What do the friends' say?

I wonder, how long was he gone for?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back