TX - David Scott, SVP of Exxon's shale oil business faces sexual assault charge, Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
HOUSTON, Oct 8 (Reuters) - The head of Exxon Mobil's (XOM.N) shale oil and gas business, a unit involved in merger talks with rival Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD.N), was arrested at a Texas hotel last week on a sexual assault charge, police said.

David Scott, an Exxon senior vice president who oversees all its shale oil and gas production business, was arrested early Thursday morning at a La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel in Magnolia, Texas, the Montgomery Sheriff's Office said.

Efforts to reach Scott were unsuccessful. It was not immediately clear if he had legal representation.

[...] More @ link:

Head of Exxon's shale oil business faces sexual assault charge in Texas

October 9, 20236:29 AM EDTUpdated 6 hours ago

My first thought when I saw this headline was "and water is wet". Obviously this senior vice president was only at a $120 a night La Quinta Inn because he was up to no good. I'm so glad one of the women was able to get away and call 911.

My first thought when I saw this headline was "and water is wet". Obviously this senior vice president was only at a $120 a night La Quinta Inn because he was up to no good. I'm so glad one of the women was able to get away and call 911.
My thoughts exactly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30
Back