TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her Dad just posted on the Searching for Donna Kay FB page that the case had been assigned a new detective, who is ramping up the investigation. Hopefully a fresh set of LE eyes is what this case needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her Dad just posted on the Searching for Donna Kay FB page that the case had been assigned a new detective, who is ramping up the investigation. Hopefully a fresh set of LE eyes is what this case needs.

We shall see

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

That's when he thought she was missing on her own accord and hanging out with someone. He has gone through alot with the public since she had been missing, she really is missing. And....it also wasted precious time to find her.

I meant nothing disrespectful when I posted my comment. After I read the conversation's between other's and her dad and stepmom, it still doesn't make sense to me. I'm not insinuating that either of them played any role in Donna's disappreance, I'm just still confused with the conversation! I know Donna is really missing, unfortunately. I wasn't aware of what her dad has been through in regards to the public, especially considering the lack of media coverage.

I'm not understanding why Donna's disappearance is so hard to figure out, if what is being stated about her meeting someone online is true? Everything should be traceable.
I'm glad to hear there's a new detective looking into things!

I meant nothing disrespectful when I posted my comment. After I read the conversation's between other's and her dad and stepmom, it still doesn't make sense to me. I'm not insinuating that either of them played any role in Donna's disappreance, I'm just still confused with the conversation! I know Donna is really missing, unfortunately. I wasn't aware of what her dad has been through in regards to the public, especially considering the lack of media coverage.

I'm not understanding why Donna's disappearance is so hard to figure out, if what is being stated about her meeting someone online is true? Everything should be traceable.

Oh, I didn't see those comments under that post. I guess I might not have opened all the replies. I'm assuming that when she was gone a day or two, he thought she might have been goofing off, but then when she didn't come home, he realized something was keeping her away.

None taken. It's really confusing, I agree. Very frustrating.

None taken. It's really confusing, I agree. Very frustrating.

Supposedly the dad hired a PI and from the info the dad received from the PI was she was fine but had chosen not to come home. The info should be on one of her missing pages. I'm not sure why the family has two.

Also, I believe there was a recent disagreement between dad and daughter before she went on the date which made what the PI told him believable and possibly upset dad to make the post he did.

The only thing I don't know is what changed his mind to that she WASN'T FINE, after all?

Sharing...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=588487744670180&id=257524294433195

I read at one time it was a blind date.
Now, i am reading she connected with a guy on facebook through mutual friends.
So someone should know who this guy is?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Supposedly the dad hired a PI and from the info the dad received from the PI was she was fine but had chosen not to come home. The info should be on one of her missing pages. I'm not sure why the family has two.

Also, I believe there was a recent disagreement between dad and daughter before she went on the date which made what the PI told him believable and possibly upset dad to make the post he did.

The only thing I don't know is what changed his mind to that she WASN'T FINE, after all?

Sharing...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=588487744670180&id=257524294433195

I read at one time it was a blind date.
Now, i am reading she connected with a guy on facebook through mutual friends.
So someone should know who this guy is?

Yeah. But can I say?

I'm not sure what you may want to say? If your not sure if it is allowed send a pm or contact a mod.

Oh wait, I finally understand after eating dinner, I think.

ETA. No the guy's name can't be posted here unless LE names him a POI or arrests him.

So. Still no word on this little Texas beauty. Where are you?

I hope her case stays active. This is an awfully long time for her to be missing and so many missing person cases start to disappear as well after time has passed.

Yeah. It can go either way. The possibility that she said screw being 19 and still being controlled, I'm outta here and an over dose and body dump or murder. Life in the fast lane. I'm some what close to this case and face time her dad occasionally. He seems to really miss her. Did she ever get bought home from the date? Did she ever make it to the door, did she spin off into a world of less cares, sex, drugs? Don't know. We can do what we want at 19. Can one simply go off and never look back? I suppose it's possible. I saw a lot of potential in this young girl when this case first came up. I also so a disadvantage to her safety judging from her size, being a female and being inexperienced. Suppose she did go off. Does she owe the public an explanation? Suppose she did meet with ill fate. Don't know why my curiosity and concern is great. Maybe because I smell a strong scent of foul play. Don't know

If you scroll down to circumstances of disappearance it is a little different than I remember reading.
I didnt read she had contact with family after the first night and saying she was staying another night.
I understand it doesn't really change that she went missing from a meet up with a blind date/someone she met online.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3661dftx.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam