TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can limit by month too? as August-December is there. I did not know about this FB feature - I thought you could only apply one level to the lot. Thanks.

You can also go through by individual post or photo and limit the audience.

What does BBM stand for? I know...newbie question...lol.

BBM = Bolded by Me

It means that the person posting highlighted some text for emphasis or attention, not because it was originally written in bold.

I'm leaning more toward CC is lying about the unnamed individual. I think she is trying to minimize her involvement by claiming she was hired to drive someone to commit a robbery.

I think she's lying about the robbery part too (so she doesn't seem as guilty), and about doing it for $500 (the real reason would bring more trouble, whatever it is - blackmail? a debt? drugs?), but I don't think she was the shooter.

JMO.

No matter how many times the police say there was a specific fact corroborated (in this case it's a separate shooter, male) there is always some segment of the population who, for whatever reason, refuse to believe the facts as disclosed and then create their own fantasy version. Why this happens I have no idea; it certainly doesn't help solve the case.

After reading about Crystal, don't think this was a passion crime. Now think it was about DRUGS. Do dentists carry prescription pads? Is that what they were after?

After reading about Crystal, don't think this was a passion crime. Now think it was about DRUGS. Do dentists carry prescription pads? Is that what they were after?

That was my first thought too, because I think I read or saw something somewhere about dentist's offices being broken into for drugs. Vague, I know, which is why I didn't mention it before. Maybe that's why CC lost her job?

I'm leaning toward passion though.

JMO.

Wow! It seems like the tenants of Gables Park pay big money to be sitting ducks. There have been more victims than KH at these apartments. Although I'm not saying any of them are related, could druggies prey on these residents of upwardly mobile professionals thinking they are ripe for robbery?

http://candysdirt.com/2015/09/04/gables-park-17-murder/

Pediatric prescriptions are now mostly done electronically at the office to the pharmacy of pick up. Plus a prescription pad would be too risky of getting caught since she was left dead in a open garage parking lot. So I think the drugs would have been purchased later from the money received from the hit/robbery. Jmo

No matter how many times the police say there was a specific fact corroborated (in this case it's a separate shooter, male) there is always some segment of the population who, for whatever reason, refuse to believe the facts as disclosed and then create their own fantasy version. Why this happens I have no idea; it certainly doesn't help solve the case.

With all due respect, I believe the speculation is still rampant because there has been no formal statement issued by the police other than the wording in the warrant which by nature is wishy-washy. The media also has not been affirmative in claiming there is a male suspect at large.

To me the most corroborating piece of evidence/action that there is perhaps a suspect at large is that CC's son was taken into protective custody. But again this could have been on the basis of "her story".

I think most sleuthers accept a fact when they are handed one. But the handing of the fact needs to come from an appropriate source and be worded without ambiguity.

My opinion.

That story has the Jeep following Kenda's car into the garage. From the article: Police said a Jeep Cherokee followed Hatcher into the parking garage through the garage’s gate.

Then there was this article:

Sometime before Hatcher arrived home, the driver of a Jeep Cherokee followed another driver into the garage and parked, according to Sgt. Max Geron, with the Dallas Police Department's Crimes Against Persons Division.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wo...erokee-Wanted-by-Dallas-Police-324191061.html

Cops said Cortes told them she was given $500 to drive a male accomplice to the garage so he could rob Hatcher. Once there, the male got out, shot Hatcher and stole several items, according to Fox4. Detectives corroborated her statement and she has been charged with capital murder and held on a $250,000 bond. Published September 06, 2015, FoxNews.com. I wonder what the items were?

I know. I find it exhausting. The need to create something other than the facts on record is an absolute waste of time. Male shooter, corroborated by witness statements AND video surveillance. It is stated in the warrant and in several clearly written MSM reports.

Wow! It seems like the tenants of Gables Park pay big money to be sitting ducks. There have been more victims than KH at these apartments. Although I'm not saying any of them are related, could druggies prey on these residents of upwardly mobile professionals thinking they are ripe for robbery?

http://candysdirt.com/2015/09/04/gables-park-17-murder/

Hmm...something to think about.

My first hunch is that Dr. Hatcher's murder is unrelated to the other crimes in the building because it seems so targeted specifically to her being shot in the neck with one bullet. That doesn't seem like a robbery gone bad, imo, but a planned hit.
JMO

Pediatric prescriptions are now mostly done electronically at the office to the pharmacy of pick up. Plus a prescription pad would be too risky of getting caught since she was left dead in a open garage parking lot. So I think the drugs would have been purchased later from the money received from the hit/robbery. Jmo

CC, being a dental assistant, would know that dentists don't walk around with prescription pads.

With all due respect, I believe the speculation is still rampant because there has been no formal statement issued by the police other than the wording in the warrant which by nature is wishy-washy. The media also has not been affirmative in claiming there is a male suspect at large.

Police don't often make formal statements in cases; some will, most don't. The warrant says they corroborated the fact of another person--nothing wishy washy about that. Why take what might be perceived as a somewhat vague statement and then make something else up entirely out of zero facts is what I can never figure out. I can see waiting for some kind of confirmation, but making up a story based on no facts and only based on imagination when there is something more definitive than that in a legal court document? That never makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx