TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there have to be two murders to be charged with two counts?

If I understand the law correctly, in Texas there could be a second murder charge if a murdered woman was pregnant at the time of her death.

NOTE: I am not implying in any way that that's the situation here. Just speaking hypothetically.

Excellent post jamjam! I can see CC being the tough-girl rescuer of a distraught BD. CC's brother Angel did state his family had guns. I don't picture BD, based on her FB page, as the type who would have a gun.

Is CC's last name spelled the same on both charges?

Is CC's last name spelled the same on both charges?

Originally, the reason for two charges was that her name was misspelled on one. They were going to fix it on the Tuesday after Labor Day. Is it still there?

They'll get to the bottom of this for sure. Murder of Anna Moses by her ex in Frisco this past January took over a month to arrest him. Pretty sure they new immediately but had to process the evidence, in this case DNA. Betting something like this in Hatcher case except more digital forensics. Could be another month but pretty sure BD is going down. Could be wrong but CC doing this on her own makes no sense at all.

I'm hopeful BD will be brought down, however I believe it will be an uphill battle: they have no evidence of the $500 payment to CC, no evidence of BD asking CC to commit the robbery/murder, and as BD was never a suspect she is/was free to leave the country if that's what she chooses/chose to do. That said, we do not yet know what LE found on the computer and other items taken from BD's apartment, so hopefully they have found evidence that they're not yet taking about. Otherwise, CC was a sitting desperate duck and a perfect target to pin this on.

Me too.....I have confidence in the DPD that they are collecting evidence and will have enough to arrest her. She can't outsmart detectives !

Yes it's still there

The fact that the other charge with the misspelled name hasn't been removed doesn't surprise me at all. In every aspect of my life, I've noticed an increased lack of attention to detail on the part of people in charge of keeping records, following up, etc. I can't imagine that it's any different in the court system. And being in jail, CC can't make a multiple phone calls to get it fixed, as I can with my minor stuff. I guess it will get fixed eventually. SMH

The fact that the other charge with the misspelled name hasn't been removed doesn't surprise me at all. In every aspect of my life, I've noticed an increased lack of attention to detail on the part of people in charge of keeping records, following up, etc. I can't imagine that it's any different in the court system. And being in jail, CC can't make a multiple phone calls to get it fixed, as I can with my minor stuff. I guess it will get fixed eventually. SMH

Both charges show under the correct spelling. If you look up the name using a z, nothing comes up.

Both charges show under the correct spelling. If you look up the name using a z, nothing comes up.

Oh, my mistake. I assumed the misspelled name was still there. I don't understand why there are two charges, unless they just corrected the spelling and neglected to remove the second charge. If that's the case, my mini-rant about lack of attention to detail is even more applicable. :)

ETA: Or else it takes more than a clerical correction to get the charge removed. I'm not sure why it hasn't happened in over a week though.

Oh, my mistake. I assumed the misspelled name was still there. I don't understand why there are two charges, unless they just corrected the spelling and neglected to remove the second charge. If that's the case, my mini-rant about lack of attention to detail is even more applicable. :)

ETA: Or else it takes more than a clerical correction to get the charge removed. I'm not sure why it hasn't happened in over a week though.
LOL....it's VERY strange. I almost feel like there is more to it.

I'm going to stay with EGF as ringleader. KH and RP hadn't been back from the trip to SF a week before this happened. As soon as pics went up on FB, I think the plan was formulated. CC may have been desperate for $$ and an easily influenced person as well, allowing her to be taken advantage of. Not saying what she did wasn't wrong, but I do believe EGF promised CC more than she could deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816