TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted already but CC's FB is gone.

I just viewed it..so I assume it's still up
Its making me frustrated nothing has happened more...I just had a dream of my friend Kendra ..she told me she is OK she is good...maybe I should just reading all this stuff...idk

Is that different than it was originally? It was Guera Cortez.

It's still up exactly as it was under Guera Cortes (also listed as crystal.g.cortes). I think perhaps you're confusing the spelling of name on FB with the spelling that has shown up on other posted documents?

Am I the only one a little surprised that BD didn't try the ages-old, tried and true strategy for trapping a guy--by becoming pregnant?! She seems like the type to have an "oops" baby in order to either speed along marriage or keep ties forever.

Am I the only one a little surprised that BD didn't try the ages-old, tried and true strategy for trapping a guy--by becoming pregnant?! She seems like the type to have an "oops" baby in order to either speed along marriage or keep ties forever.

For all we know she may have been trying for that.

From Kspiller's link above:

Family members said their home was shot at three days after Hatcher's murder. According to a police report:

"A person in a dark colored Jeep fired one shot... turned off the headlights and fired one more time."

I now am wondering if the entire shooting at the Cortes home was made up. Oh gee, a dark colored Jeep....

I wanted to add since I've been following this horrific crime, that in statement analysis, 3 is a liars number.
Just found that interesting, not proving any of the information one way or another, just adding a fascinating tidbit. I hope this case ends in justice for dear sweet Kendra, who is severely missed by her family and friends, that's all.

Dallas has an absentee District Attorney (link), no digital forensics lab (link), and (apparently) too few homicide detectives (link; see snipped quote from Aug 2015 below).

I truly hope those things don't hinder Kendra's case. :(

My parents live in Dallas and my father says the DPD cannot catch a murderer right now unless he/she waits for LE to arrive @ the crime scene.

There has not been any movement on that Plano missing lady, either, has there? From over a year ago?

I wanted to add since I've been following this horrific crime, that in statement analysis, 3 is a liars number.
Just found that interesting, not proving any of the information one way or another, just adding a fascinating tidbit. I hope this case ends in justice for dear sweet Kendra, who is severely missed by her family and friends, that's all.

:welcome: Princessdevon!

I am getting very impatient! I wish another arrest would be made.

I grew up in Pleasant Grove and it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now.....I won't even go back to the part of town !

Do both CC and the EGF live in Pleasant Grove?

Do both CC and the EGF live in Pleasant Grove?
CC lives there, BD was FROM there but she was living close to the Uptown area.
My thoughts are she was living above her means and was furious that she lost her meal ticket (RP).
She probably hoped to be a doctor's wife....

There has not been any movement on that Plano missing lady, either, has there? From over a year ago?

They have a kidnapping suspect in custody and plenty of the missing woman's DNA that was removed from a vacuum and the trunk of the suspect's car. This case is awaiting trial. The Plano PD do not suck. Plano is not Dallas.

They have a kidnapping suspect in custody and plenty of the missing woman's DNA that was removed from a vacuum and the trunk of the suspect's car. This case is awaiting trial. The Plano PD do not suck. Plano is not Dallas.
Christina Morris ?

My parents live in Dallas and my father says the DPD cannot catch a murderer right now unless he/she waits for LE to arrive @ the crime scene.

Just to be factual. Dallas and plano are in 2 separate counties so the missing plano girl has nothing to do with LE and lack of investigation. The guy who supposedly killed her won't talk and they still haven't found her body so that has held that case up.

Now DPD, different story. The whole department is in a shambles of sorts right now.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

If I knew I was being charged with two counts of capital murder, my butt would be talking !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay