TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inthedetails: With the lack of info coming out, it's easy for the mind to wander to flights of fancy, IMO. What should bring you back to earth is the last sentence of your post: "Modern day Bonnie and Clyde with a well laid out plan." Just the simple fact that CC didn't consider there would be surveillance cameras in the parking area of a high-rent building throws water on that hypothesis. This thing wasn't well thought out at all.

Actually, if BD was, in fact, able to track Kendra through an Iphone app, I'm sure there were a ton of other places that this crime could have been committed with less of a chance of being caught. I will grant you this, though: I get the feeling CC has been involved in violent crime before. I can't image a first-timer being as hard-boiled as she appears to be.

As for the shooter, I thought it's got to be CC, not only because she is in custody, but I'd think there would be traces of gunpowder in the driver's seat of the borrowed jeep, as well as on the hoodie she wore. There's no way she was involved and got away without leaving some forensic evidence.

I'm not sure why this is addressed to me?

Ohreally replied- looks like your screen name was used incidentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.....I was reading another story and the comments. Someone mentioned BD was in San Luis Potosi, Mexico and that a family knew her.....blah blah blah

Inthedetails: I used your name accidentally and, for some reason, I wasn't able to edit the post to change it. No big deal.

I didn't word that very well when I said well thought out plan. I agree it was not a well thought out plan. What I meant was that maybe part of the plan was to make it look like BD was the one who did the murder (that part in their minds being well thought out) because of her connection Kendra.
I just think it is a possibility that BD was used.

There is no reason for CC to murder Kendra without BD having something to do with it. It wasn't CC's ex-boyfriend that Kendra was dating. It was BD's. Not sure why you would think someone who has no personal connection to situation outside of her relationship with BD would set BD up. Makes no sense at all.

And under such a scenario, CC asks BD to borrow a car to lend her so that she can assault BD's ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend? Really?

Oh, Really? :)

I do believe there is a possibility that this was a thrill kill. A thrill killer doesn't need to know their victims, or even have to have ill feelings toward their victims. They do it for the thrill of killing. Some of the reasons why I think it is possible are the second charge of capital murder, (also possible that it is a clerical error), her gangster picture on Facebook, her confession story. Of all of the things she reportedly told the police I do not believe she doesn't know the shooter.
Law enforcement is not talking. All we are getting is unnamed sources being reported in the MSM. We don't know what is going on in the investigation.
All we know for sure is that CC is being held on capital murder charges after being interviewed about her involvement in the case. BD's name was being protected by the media. Also, IIRC law enforcement has said the shooter is still not charged.
With what little we know it leaves the door wide open for speculation and possibilities, including the possibility that this was a thrill kill. IMO

I do believe there is a possibility that this was a thrill kill. A thrill killer doesn't need to know their victims, or even have to have ill feelings toward their victims. They do it for the thrill of killing. Some of the reasons why I think it is possible are the second charge of capital murder, (also possible that it is a clerical error), her gangster picture on Facebook, her confession story. Of all of the things she reportedly told the police I do not believe she doesn't know the shooter.
Law enforcement is not talking. All we are getting is unnamed sources being reported in the MSM. We don't know what is going on in the investigation.
All we know for sure is that CC is being held on capital murder charges after being interviewed about her involvement in the case. BD's name was being protected by the media. Also, IIRC law enforcement has said the shooter is still not charged.
With what little we know it leaves the door wide open for speculation and possibilities, including the possibility that this was a thrill kill. IMO

It's easy to sensationalize and dramatize when one doesn't know what's going on. This case is loaded with the potentially salacious: Love Triangle. Spurned Love. Contract Killer, etc. Flights of fancy are easy to take due to the dearth of information on the case, so "Thrill Kill," of course, is a possibility, but I'd hazard a guess that it's a very slight one.

If you analyzed CC's FB page as closely as you say you have, one thing that should stick out to you is her oversized sense of loyalty to her "girls." Did you notice how many memes she put up boasting how real girlfriend essentially would kill for each other? Those red flags are all over the place.

And while it's true that a thrill killer may not need to know the victim or feel any ill will toward them, these characteristics alone kind of throw cold water on your theory: CC knew all about Kendra THROUGH BD's jealousy-tinged tales, and she HATED Kendra for the pain BD was going through. What's very easy to see from reading through CC's page is she is that kind of girl that believes "revenge" should be exacted on those who commit fraud or deceive in a relationship -whether real or imagined.

While I can't doubt that CC might have felt a temporary thrill after Kendra had been killed, her motivation for taking part in this isn't so hard to figure at all. Kendra had it all - and she was flaunting it in CC's new BBF's face. Oh, the $500 may have been tossed in for good measure, but in no way was it the motivation any more than thrill killing. Jealousy, revenge? This has motivated murder for ages.

IMO.

It's pretty much an open and shut case.....I almost think there was a shooter hiding in the back seat or the very back of the Jeep. I think CC was a BIG talker and tried to be gangster to make herself look like a bad *advertiser censored*.

I really can't imagine a female being calm and able to drive after she has murdered someone. I think I would be in shock.....but I could be wrong.
I do think BD talked CC into doing this whole scheme, though.

Interesting.....I was reading another story and the comments. Someone mentioned BD was in San Luis Potosi, Mexico and that a family knew her.....blah blah blah

I don't know, but on WFAA they just did a segment regarding the shortage of homicide detectives at DPD, and they said she "slipped away" because she wasn't put under surveillance. I'm thinking her being somewhere in Mexico is highly likely.

I don't know, but on WFAA they just did a segment regarding the shortage of homicide detectives at DPD, and they said she "slipped away" because she wasn't put under surveillance. I'm thinking her being somewhere in Mexico is highly likely.
I just heard the same story on wfaa.... Couldn't believe what Channel 8 said

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's easy to sensationalize and dramatize when one doesn't know what's going on. This case is loaded with the potentially salacious: Love Triangle. Spurned Love. Contract Killer, etc. Flights of fancy are easy to take due to the dearth of information on the case, so "Thrill Kill," of course, is a possibility, but I'd hazard a guess that it's a very slight one.

If you analyzed CC's FB page as closely as you say you have, one thing that should stick out to you is her oversized sense of loyalty to her "girls." Did you notice how many memes she put up boasting how real girlfriend essentially would kill for each other? Those red flags are all over the place.

And while it's true that a thrill killer may not need to know the victim or feel any ill will toward them, these characteristics alone kind of throw cold water on your theory: CC knew all about Kendra THROUGH BD's jealousy-tinged tales, and she HATED Kendra for the pain BD was going through. What's very easy to see from reading through CC's page is she is that kind of girl that believes "revenge" should be exacted on those who commit fraud or deceive in a relationship -whether real or imagined.

While I can't doubt that CC might have felt a temporary thrill after Kendra had been killed, her motivation for taking part in this isn't so hard to figure at all. Kendra had it all - and she was flaunting it in CC's new BBF's face. Oh, the $500 may have been tossed in for good measure, but in no way was it the motivation any more than thrill killing. Jealousy, revenge? This has motivated murder for ages.

IMO.

All speculation on your part. The possibilities are endless since we really do not know every detail of the connections between all parties involved. Her facebook comments could be eluding to something or could mean nothing at all, as she said nothing specific related to this case.

At this point, we need more information.

IMO, it's a PC to cya.
So if she "slipped away from their surveillance," that still does not mean that she would have been arrested right? Because if so wouldn't there be a warrant out for her arrest?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Per Twitter, Christopher Love arrested in murder of Kendra Hatcher. Warrant issues for Brenda Delgado. Murder for hire.

Kristopher Love charged with capital murder - 2.5 mil bond & he was in possession of the weapon at the time of his arrest. Warrant for Brenda Delgado for capital murder - she is a fugitive - Police urge her to turn herself in. "This was a murder for hire."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59