TX TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris Co, Jan 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
  • Early Morning [06:48:00 AM] Sergio leaves the property to go to work, in a white panel van.
  • Early Morning [Unknown] Liz’s parents are notified by her alarm company that the alarm has been triggered and they cannot reach Liz. We left immediately for her home.
  • Early Morning [07:38:31 AM*] Sergio Barraza arrives back at the house and is detained by Law Enforcement for questioning.
Timeline above is not listed in chronological order as noted on Liz's parents' website:

KHOU 11 exclusive: Elizabeth Barraza's husband speaks to Grace White about wife's 2019 death​

January 26, 2023

Timestamp 8:34
The first person I called was my dad. And because he was, I guess just answered and I just want.
I was like, dad, something happened to Liz, something, something happened. There's gunshots and he's like calm down,relax. We don't know what happened. Just get there and we'll be there soon because he was going to go, I guess, get the guys ready and then he was going to. He eventually came back over to the house with us.

And it I was, I'm sure I was driving like a maniac, trying to get to the house, you know? Finally made it there and. Like I said, there was police tape everywhere.

Um, during the drive there I had asked the police what's going on, like I threw my ring doorbell. I had asked them, hey, what's going on because I saw police officers walking by and they said to just come to the house. I asked them about Liz, asked him if she's OK and they were like, Sir, we just need you to come to the house.

KHOU 11 exclusive: Parents of Elizabeth Barraza talk about their daughter's death and investigation​

January 23, 2023

Timestamp 44:00
Liz’s parents were contacted by the alarm company- they were awoken by the call
They tried calling Liz and she didn’t pick up. They went to her house. SB called them and said he could see police tape but didn’t know if it was for his house or the neighbor’s house.

If he heard gunshots over the doorbell camera within minutes of pulling out of the driveway, I still do not understand how it took him so long to get back and how he had the time to make calls, talk to police on the doorbell camera, etc. And did he even try to call Liz on his way back?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla
Back