TX TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris Co, Jan 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I Googled - Nuelle appears to be a North Germanic surname. Maybe the connection is tangential.

I see more parallels between Ms. Martinez being a volunteer teacher’s aid in an elementary school and Liz performing in some hospitals for sick kids.

We really don’t know what guides people’s actions. Maybe a devastated, but not very stable parent suspected women of “jinxing” the kid? Who knows? If we remove the life insurance issue in LB’s case (a factor that could prompt a very logical person to kill), all other potential reasons seem emotion-based, at least, to me. Not every “planner” is stable.
I did hear a mention of a theory about a kid being connected to Liz with hospital work and Ms. Martinez being a school teacher.

I did hear a mention of a theory about a kid being connected to Liz with hospital work and Ms. Martinez being a school teacher.
Here it mentions Liz being part of Make-a-Wish foundation and performing in hospitals for sick kids. Elizabeth Barraza — Unresolved
Her parents’ site mentions Liz Barraza’s Harry Potter Library in children oncology ward. Ms. Martinez was a volunteer teacher in an elementary school. Honestly, this is the first thing that comes to mind.

I paid attention that Mr. Martinez took his life less than a month after Ms. Martinez got shot, poor man. Probably, his heart was broken, but a totally different question regarding Barraza/Martinez connection formed in my head, i.e., could the cases be linked via a third person. It is probably my overactive phantasy.

Last edited:
Here it mentions Liz being part of Make-a-Wish foundation and performing in hospitals for sick kids. Elizabeth Barraza — Unresolved
Her parents’ site mentions Liz Barraza’s Harry Potter Library in children oncology ward. Ms. Martinez was a volunteer teacher in an elementary school. Honestly, this is the first thing that comes to mind.

I paid attention that Mr. Martinez took his life less than a month after Ms. Martinez got shot, poor man. Probably, his heart was broken, but a totally different question regarding Barraza/Martinez connection formed in my head, i.e., could the cases be linked via a third person. It is probably my overactive phantasy.
I don't think its too farfetched to think an unhinged parent could connect the two.

There is not a lot about Ms. Martinez's murder available, but cross-referencing children Liz visited and children at Ms. Martinez's school wouldn't hurt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back