TX-Euless woman accused of attempting to drown 3-year-old girl, CAIR alleges hate crime. May 19,2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

sds71

Reaction score
On May 19, Elizabeth Wolf of Euless—20 miles east of Fort Worth—allegedly confronted a woman at an apartment complex swimming pool. The woman, which CAIR refers to as a Muslim woman named Mrs. H and wearing a traditional hijab, was watching her 6-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter while they swam. Wolf, who is white, allegedly made racist comments to Mrs. H, asking the mother where she was from and if her children were hers.

After that, Wolf allegedly jumped into the pool and tried to drag Mrs. H's children to the deep end. The 6-year-old escaped, according to Mrs. H., but the 3-year-old couldn't as Wolf kicked away the mother and took off her hijab. Wolf then allegedly forced the daughter's head underwater. A witness rescued the girl, and when taken away by police, Wolf allegedly said about Mrs. H, "Tell her I will kill her, and I will kill her family."

On May 19, Elizabeth Wolf of Euless—20 miles east of Fort Worth—allegedly confronted a woman at an apartment complex swimming pool. The woman, which CAIR refers to as a Muslim woman named Mrs. H and wearing a traditional hijab, was watching her 6-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter while they swam. Wolf, who is white, allegedly made racist comments to Mrs. H, asking the mother where she was from and if her children were hers.

After that, Wolf allegedly jumped into the pool and tried to drag Mrs. H's children to the deep end. The 6-year-old escaped, according to Mrs. H., but the 3-year-old couldn't as Wolf kicked away the mother and took off her hijab. Wolf then allegedly forced the daughter's head underwater. A witness rescued the girl, and when taken away by police, Wolf allegedly said about Mrs. H, "Tell her I will kill her, and I will kill her family."

Put her away for a long, long time. Let's see how popular she is in prison. MOO

As we all know, almost everyone here in the U.S. has roots from another country, and this has become their home. This has happened either recently or when settlers were coming here from other countries, and certainly in between those times. That is how U.S. was populated, and it is why we have done amazing things from the first settlers until now and hopefully tomorrow and tomorrow.
My mini-rant has now ended...thankfully without screaming.

I can't believe she was allowed to be bonded out. She's a clear risk, she tried to drown a three year old in public who was completely unknown to her whilst spouting hate speech. What's stopping her doing it again while she awaits trial?

MOO

I'd like to personally thank a certain politician for emboldening these racists and making his followers believe that only "real" Americans deserve to live here. I was taught as a child that the US was a melting pot of different nationalities & cultures and that is what makes us so unique and special.
Apparently now only white Christians are real Americans... IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3