TX - Ex Boyfriend Denied Bail Assaulting Two Year Old

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I'm reading correctly, I believe that the sexual abuse charge against the MOM was dropped, not against the boyfriend.

Please explain why sex abuse charges dropped?

Unless it's because there was enough "reasonable doubt" as to who had access to this child and committed the crime, I don't know.

Regardless, I'm glad she's safe now. Angry beyond words at the trauma she suffered......but glad she's safe now.

Please explain why sex abuse charges dropped?

Or it was dropped in order to get the mom to testify against the bf.

I hope with all my heart that if the mom doesn't have to serve prison time they will not allow her to have custody of your granddaughter. Just because she "says" she wants to do the right thing in putting this animal away doesn't mean she's a fit mother.

I hope with all my heart that if the mom doesn't have to serve prison time they will not allow her to have custody of your granddaughter. Just because she "says" she wants to do the right thing in putting this animal away doesn't mean she's a fit mother.

I would be floored if that happened-bio dad and grandmom have to be holding the cards on this one.

I so agree with this and Biodad and Grandma need to GET TO COURT right away and make sure Dad has 100% physical and legal custody and that if mom is allowed any visitation it must be supervised.

GRANDMA - are you hearing me? Go to Court now, do not pass go, do not waste time, go now. I'm praying dad has already done this, but if not, do not rest until it is done. AND don't wait until the trial is over and mom comes back saying how sorry she is and she wants the baby back and it will never happen again and oh, she has a lawyer now and she is going to see about getting visitation and, well you know, she wants overnight visits and then when she gets a job, she wants custody, you know....

Dad is in a much stonger position if he is the one that petitions the court for full custody while mom is where ever she is. Better for him (and cheaper also) to go on the offensive then wait until he has to defend.

Prayers to you, your son, and your beautiful little granddaughter,

Salem

Can the OP please let us know how the little girl is doing? I wish the best for this child.

rsfy? An update please? Also, it was never specifically addressed - what sexual abuse charges were dropped? How is the baby? And how are you?

The charges of aggravated sexual assualt was dropped on the "mother" in exchange for her testimony against Benjamin Curcuru. The egg donor is now charged with injury to child and is awaiting her trial. :furious:

Benjamin Curcuru was found guilty of aggravated sexual assualt of a minor today and the sentencing phase will begin in the morning. He is looking at 25 minimum to 99 years. :behindbar

The baby is doing as well, with lots of TLC. We too are doing as well as can be expected---Thanks for all your prayers, thoughts and support through this tragic time. Will let you know about sentencing and the next trial soon.

Thanks again :)

Will update links to news events after some sleep.

The charges of aggravated sexual assualt was dropped on the "mother" in exchange for her testimony against Benjamin Curcuru. The egg donor is now charged with injury to child and is awaiting her trial. :furious:

Benjamin Curcuru was found guilty of aggravated sexual assualt of a minor today and the sentencing phase will begin in the morning. He is looking at 25 minimum to 99 years. :behindbar

The baby is doing as well, with lots of TLC. We too are doing as well as can be expected---Thanks for all your prayers, thoughts and support through this tragic time. Will let you know about sentencing and the next trial soon.

Thanks again :)

Well, that is all good news, I think. Thoughts and hugs are with you, rsfy! Let us know BC's sentence as soon as you know! I hope they throw the book at him! :behindbar:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back