Found Safe TX - Fermin Fuentes, 4, Dallas, May 26, 2019 In Stolen Car (Car Located)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've read the whole thread. I would just assume the person whose car was stolen would say he was left in the back seat rather than say he was left in the trunk, if that was the case.
If the kid was put in the trunk in 80 plus degrees in Dallas, then that person should be arrested for child endangerment.

I think that’s highly unlikely anyways.

If the kid was put in the trunk in 80 plus degrees in Dallas, then that person should be arrested for child endangerment.

I think that’s highly unlikely anyways.
Anyone who puts a child in the trunk of a car to go into McDonlad's should be arrested for child abuse, regardless of the temp. MOO
It may be unlikely, but it's still a possibility since we don't know where he was found.

Author: Jake Harris
Published: 7:22 PM CDT May 26, 2019
Updated: 1:38 AM CDT May 27, 2019
DALLAS — 1:35 a.m. update: Dallas Police have confirmed 4-year-old Fermin Fuentes has been found. No other information on him or his condition is available at this time. Check back for more details.

1:22 a.m. update: The search for missing 4-year-old Fermin Fuentes is over, Dallas police said. That's all the available information we have at the moment. Check back for more.
4-year-old Fermin Fuentes has been found, police say

You'd think if he was OK, they'd just come out and say that.

Grasping at straws here, but maybe they took him to a hospital to have him examined to make sure he's okay before announcing his condition.

Grasping at straws, but until we're told there's no reason to have hope, we might as well have hope.

If that makes sense.

JMO.

Last edited:
So they said @ 1:22 am--'the search is over, all we can say. '

Then they UPDATE @ 1:35 just to say 'confirming he has been found---no info on his condition available'....[what kind of update is that?]

That's bad.IMO
Yup, I totally agree.

If he’s alive, you say he’s alive.

They used words like “grave danger” earlier.

They way this has gone, especially with the public not being mobilized, makes me think that this was not as it first appeared.

That, or they already knew the conclusion.

Last update from me:

Fermin Fuentes has been found, according to Dallas police.

Officer who had to tell media said he could not tell us if 4yo is alive.

Said police spox would update in the AM.

Follow @LarryNBC5

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Aut

Maria Guerrero on Twitter

Maybe I am just too jaded, but I feel like they cannot tell us his condition yet because they need to round up some people first, before they scatter...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back