Found Safe TX - Fermin Fuentes, 4, Dallas, May 26, 2019 In Stolen Car (Car Located)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was about to post the same link, with the same disclaimer:

We need other sources to confirm this, as we’ve been bitten by false good news before.

It could be that they've found him dehydrated to the point of unconsciousness and want to have him seen in the ER and notify relatives and ensure he's in a stable condition before reporting details to the public?

Critical Missing Person Fermin Fuentes

Fermin Fuentes has been located and is safely with his mother. During the course of the investigation it was determined that the father, Mr. Fuentes, had inconsistencies in his report of the incident. It was initially reported by Mr. Fuentes that the mother was in Mexico with no way to be contacted. After further investigation the mother was located with the child in her custody. It has been determined that Fermin Fuentes was with his mother and was never in any danger or in the vehicle when it was initially reported stolen. Mr. Fuentes has not been taken into custody at this time and it has yet to be determined if Mr. Fuentes will be changed with an offense.

Fermin Fuentes has been located and is safely with his mother. During the course of the investigation it was determined that the father, Mr. Fuentes, had inconsistencies in his report of the incident. It was initially reported by Mr. Fuentes that the mother was in Mexico with no way to be contacted. After further investigation the mother was located with the child in her custody. It has been determined that Fermin Fuentes was with his mother and was never in any danger or in the vehicle when it was initially reported stolen. Mr. Fuentes has not been taken into custody at this time and it has yet to be determined if Mr. Fuentes will be changed with an offense.

Ha! The old “fake kidnapping for no reason” trick.

Well those of us who were suspicious were right to feel that way.

It’s just rare that the ending is anything close to as positive as this one was.

Didn't see this one coming. I guess it was option 4 as to what happened. Bizarre!

Still, I'm glad Fermin is safe and with his mother. I'll let DPD handle Mr. Fuentes (and I hope they do charge him with something and send him the bill for the searches).

That's true. I wonder if his car was really stolen?
Aren't they still saying 3 people in custody? So, must have been (if that's true).

ETA: I bet this will curb the appetite of the car thieves to ever steal another car, as their interrogation must have been more than they ever want to deal with again.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back