TX - Fertilizer plant explodes in West, Texas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CNN talking to photogropher in helicopter

Local person is saying they were told a secondary explosion is possible.

Nursing home collapsed and people may be trapped.

There's a freelance reporter talking on CNN right now.

He said the daughter of one of his friends lives five miles away and her front door blew in.

Sounds like there was a fire at the plant before the explosion. Looks like a huge area affected!

Nearby nursing home has collapsed, and people are believed to be trapped inside.

They have set up a triage on the high school football field

CNN is just saying that a nearby nursing home has collapsed and there may be people trapped inside.

The pics they are posting seem taken from a distance. But the smoke plume is huge!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...eported-at-fertilizer-plant-in-west-texas.ece

It could be seen far away from Waco. Looks like a nuclear bomb explosion. :notgood: :eek: :eek:hwow:

BIGT9PrCAAA12JX.jpg

The scanner thread here is incredible for getting the news as it happens. Much more reliable than MSM, unfortunately.

I saw on the live feed that they are pulling back? due to safety?

I have a bad feeling there will be fatalities and it could be quite high. I hope I am wrong. :please:

A freelance reporter told CNN that the daughter of a friend lives five miles away and her front door blew in.

CNN reporting 40 brought to hospital, burns, large wounds, lacerations. 2children seriously injured and transported to children hospital. Some of injuries are very serious. Est. 100 injured.

Nursebee, yes. There's a chance of another explosion...and the fumes are very dangerous per CNN .

I saw on the live feed that they are pulling back? due to safety?

Someone interviewed by phone says he lives a mile away and has been told to clear out.

They must be worried about more explosions.

ETA. They said there's a second tank they are worried will blow.

Praying for my Waco neighbors from here in austin.

Reuters saying part of nursing home collapsed.

:0. A second TANK
of fertilizer could explode.... :(

No idea what caused this.
Imoo

Is the end of April cursed?

Oklahoma city bombing
columbine
VTech
Waco
(some other things I am sure missing)

Boston Marathon Bombing
Fertilizer Plant Explosion

wth is going on?

Shocking video on CNN right now this is a major disaster lots of prayers needed. So sad and shocking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back