TX - Fertilizer plant explodes in West, Texas

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now hearing that possibly 60 to 70 dead. Fox 4 in Dallas just reported that from the West EMS Director George Smith. Just crazy..... Prayers!!!!

Good God! What next? OT raised Catholic, not active but I think Ima gonna get me a rosary and start praying it every day, maybe two or three time. Can't hurt, might help!

My local station here in austin is reporting that one hospital had to turn some emergency vehicles away and reroute them to a community center.

They say people nearby are being picked up from their houses on school buses to get them out of he area.

0417_czech_stop011.jpg

http://www.kvue.com/news/Explosion-at-fertilizer-plant-in-West-203508641.html

My local station here in austin is reporting that one hospital had to turn some emergency vehicles away and reroute them.

That sounds more rumor though....hard to believe they wouldn't set up a triage in the parking lot.

They say now that emergency responders are taking injured to a community center.

They say people nearby are being picked up from their houses on school buses to get them out of he area.

It may have been faster to get them to the next hospital i believe there are 3 in the area. One a trauma center, another a sister to hillcrest. All of the er's are going to be flooded

Also, props to SailorMoon for not naming this thread ''Explosion at the ..." because that would have been realllly confusing for people who use tabs.

ABC7 News ‏@abc7newsBayArea 1m
#BREAKING MT @GioBenitez @ABC has learned at least 200 people injured in West, TX explosion, 75-100 houses/businesses completely destroyed

Truly horrific, my prayers are especially with West, Texas tonight..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I have family 70 miles away and they felt this blast.

This is just devastating. Prayers to all affected by this. I just have no words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back