GUILTY TX - Fort Worth man charged w/ assaulting a child, Dec 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes they are. Links to family social media are against TOS. It's not hard to find. If you're truly curious, look for yourself.

Here is a direct copy of the rules-

Do not link to an individual’s social media unless that individual is a case player (Victim or named Suspect/Person of Interest). You may link to the official social media pages of mainstream media and law enforcement agencies. Additional social media rules are can be found here.

Here is a direct copy of the rules-

Do not link to an individual’s social media unless that individual is a case player (Victim or named Suspect/Person of Interest). You may link to the official social media pages of mainstream media and law enforcement agencies. Additional social media rules are can be found here.

Seems they fit one or the other depending on which side of this you're on lol

The Latest: Fort Worth drops charges against family in video

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-26-13-37-52

Fort Worth police said in a statement Thursday that they decided to withdraw charges against Jacqueline Craig and her 19-year-old daughter, Brea Hymond, after consulting with Tarrant County prosecutors. The statement doesn't say whether charges were dropped against Craig's 15-year-old daughter.

Police also said Thursday that they've cited the neighbor, Itamar Vardi, for assault.

The Latest: Fort Worth drops charges against family in video

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-26-13-37-52

Fort Worth police said in a statement Thursday that they decided to withdraw charges against Jacqueline Craig and her 19-year-old daughter, Brea Hymond, after consulting with Tarrant County prosecutors. The statement doesn't say whether charges were dropped against Craig's 15-year-old daughter.

Police also said Thursday that they've cited the neighbor, Itamar Vardi, for assault.

Thank you for the update.

Also this

http://www.fox4news.com/news/231891615-story

Bodycam video.

ETA:
I am FLOORED by the bodycam video. Absolutely disgusted. She was perfectly composed and calm and not shouting. The man ADMITTED to laying his hands on a child and that officer had the nerve to say what he said and then arrest them for being upset. He PROVOKED her and it is clear as day the younger girl was NOT a threat.

i would like to see the video of him talking to the neighbor.

i would like to see the video of him talking to the neighbor.

What video do you mean? I've seen the initial released video from a bystander and the officer's bodycam that shows him talking to the neighbor for about 4 seconds.

What video do you mean? I've seen the initial released video from a bystander and the officer's bodycam that shows him talking to the neighbor for about 4 seconds.

i dont know that one exists, but i would like to see the entirety of his talk with the neighbor.

(i didnt see the 4 seconds of it, is it in the link you posted above? well actually if its just 4 seconds maybe you can just tell me what is said) :)

i dont know that one exists, but i would like to see the entirety of his talk with the neighbor.

(i didnt see the 4 seconds of it, is it in the link you posted above? well actually if its just 4 seconds maybe you can just tell me what is said) :)

It's hard to hear, but yes, it's in the beginning right before he walks up to the mother. The man is working on something, looks like some sort of spray tool or something. It starts at about 30 seconds in. It's REALLY muffled which makes me wonder why... Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist, I'm not, I just wonder why we can hear the exchange VERY clearly between the officer and the mother yet we can hardly hear anything between the man and the officer. It sounds like the mic is covered or something. I dunno.

First, apparently you and others were able to decipher more audio in clip than I did, as some was unintelligible to me. Again thx for posts on that.

But how do we - the gen public - know that this LEO did not take the ^ steps?
Just because we did not see those steps on vid now does not mean he did not do them.
IDK, but remember the source of the 5+ min vid we saw, the only one I've seen so far.
Maybe the LEO could have requested some or all these ppl come to PD station to question them and get their stmts on vid right away. IDK but wondering if that would be SOP. Anyone more familiar w protocol?

Videos are only providing you part of an incident. Trying to guess what happened before or after is impossible.

Fort Worth Chief Joel Fitzgerald said during an appeal hearing for officer William Martin that Martin was disrespectful and used excessive force in his December confrontation with Jacqueline Craig and her two teenage daughters.

[...]

Fitzgerald said during the hearing that Martin also failed to check on Craig’s 7-year-old son, who allegedly was choked by a neighbor who saw the boy litter. The neighbor was later charged with misdemeanor assault.
<snip> https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d2785d3083d_story.html?utm_term=.96995d7f8ae3

FOUND GUILTY: Itamar Vardi will now only have to pay a $569 fine, perform community service and take six months deferred adjudication to have the conviction striked from his record.

Vardi told a courtroom Wednesday that he did place his hand on the child&#8217;s shoulder but not in an &#8220;offensive manner."

http://www.newsweek.com/texas-man-gets-fine-assaulting-child-797196

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4
Back