GUILTY TX - Frankie Gonzalez, 2, found deceased, Cameron Park, Waco, 1 Jun 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@SammieJean - I can't seem to access the court site this morning & was wondering if there might be an update for court hearing dates for either one?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif

Uh oh. Dang it! :(:mad:

NOV 11, 2020
McLennan Jury Trials Postponed Until 2021 | KWKT - FOX 44
[...]

McLennan County District Court announced its postponing jury trials until 2021 due to the rise in COVID-19 cases.

[...]

The decision creates a backlog, as there are at least 3,000 felony cases and 6,000 misdemeanor cases on the docket.

[...]

Judge Strother predicts there won’t be any jury trials until the spring, but it’s unknown at this time.

@Niner I will see what I can come up with. We have storms moving across the snow screws up the internet, so do thunderstorms and wind !We live in the woods, not enough vertical clearance for satellite coms.
So glad you are back hope you are feeling well !! ❤️

@Sammiejam - are you finding any updates on Frankie's case?

TIA! :)

Nothing added to the docket you pulled up on Dec 2, @Niner. Still showing last event as the agreed consent for Closed Circuit Video Teleconferencing.

(FYI for anyone who is having trouble clicking the previously posted link, you can’t hotlink to the docket without first going thru the main landing page and consenting to the terms of use every time, and then searching the Cause#: 2020-1289-C1).

Screen grab today of the docket, showing same data as Dec 2:

49FE6079-5022-4B0C-B309-F40F9F2FBD3F.jpeg

She is presumably still sitting in her cell stewing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back