GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't remember reading any posts theorizing that the babysitter did exist, and she was the guilty one.

Mitch Ford's fiancé, Melinda Muniz has been arrested on Capital Murder after making a confession to LE.

Mitch Ford is the biological father of Grace Ford and ex-husband of Emily Ward, Grace's mother.

I think the motive was that Melinda wanted to start her "own" family with Mitch, and not have to worry about being a stepmom. :/ She also probably wanted the child support money to be spent on herself...

I am happy to have been right this time --- momma didn't do this. Not that anything we say or do would bring that precious angel back :grouphug:

Holy cow, the first thing I thought when I saw the mugshot is that she has that same dead-in-the-eyes look that Casey Anthony did. Poor little Gracie and her family. This is every divorced parent's worst nightmare (mine included.) I hope that sweet baby gets the justice she deserves. This is just so awful. Who duct tapes anyone's, let alone a baby's, face??? ;(

I'm glad Gracie's family will have justice for her. I still don't get the "babysitter clinging to life in the hospital" story floated by EW's father. Bizarre.

I think LE might have told EW and her family to act like there really was an intruder, so MM wouldn't think they were closing in on her, and get a lawyer.

I wonder what exactly the "community reaction" was? Tons of people calling LE asking if it was true? People going to the house to see them get arrested/kids get taken away?

I forgot about the lawyer thing.......... i'm glad she did not ask for one.

Idk...maybe dad called 911 from work because MM told him what she did and maybe she then attempted suicide? Or maybe she called dad claming an intruder hurt them both to cover up and dad called 911 at that point.

I'm relieved it wasn't either of Grace's parents, just because it's so hard to think her last thought would have been "Why did mommy/daddy hurt me".

Thankful for the arrest and hoping for justice for Gracie and her family.

I wonder why the baby was left alone with this woman, she sounds like a real piece of work.

Sad for everybody involved. I am just relieved it wasn't the parents or family.

I wonder why the baby was left alone with this woman, she sounds like a real piece of work.

maybe because bio dad trusted her or maybe he had seen how she acted around grace and didn't think she would do any harm or maybe she asked him if she could babysit grace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back