GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
guests sign up and be a part of this wonder site called Websleuths.

All opinions are welcome.

I'm really curious about if anybody had an alibi.

When the case first hit the news, all the articles said that the media found out about it through social media posts. When was LE going to let the media know that a 2-year-old girl had been found critically injured? There's barely any media coverage of a case that seems to have all the factors the MSM likes, leaving me to think LE has told the media to back off. Now I understand if LE has a suspect why they might not want media/public pressure....but does anyone else think it's possible that the city of Plano doesn't want a child murder in the spotlight? There's one article about the case from the local newspaper; The Plano Star.

The constant making of the "Best Places to Live" over the past 10 years is like a desperate attempt by Plano to rebuild their image, after the heroin epidemic.

In reviewing the media this morning, one article with a video of the Police Chief said more info would be forthcoming today.

I certainly hope so.

Salem

I've removed a number of posts this morning. If/when we get more info, some of those posts may be restored. Depends on what we find out.

For now, please remember that there is no approved social media for this site, LE has not named a POI/suspect, so sleuthing case players will have to wait.

I, too, am amazed at the media and LE in this case and it raises my hinky meter. I don't like to be suspicious - but a 2 year old has died under very suspicious circumstances and the media has yet to publish clear facts regarding the incident. There is something wrong with that. :(

Salem

In reviewing the media this morning, one article with a video of the Police Chief said more info would be forthcoming today.

I certainly hope so.

Salem

Can you tell us where to find this please?

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=53766

This article states she lived with mom and stepdad

Yes it does.

Family members of Grace say she lived with her mother and stepfather in Plano.

I would think family members would know with whom baby Grace lived.

Also, the maternal family's spokesperson mentioned the duct tape:

"On January 9th she was found duct-taped, and she was dead. They brought her back to life, and she was sent to Children’s Hospital in Dallas, and they kept her alive long enough to donate her organs," said family member Gena Seigman.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=53766

Welcome to Websleuths Shell899! :welcome5:

I really worry about someone in this case having connections, and this case going away. The fact that Grace was found critically injured in her home, yet they still haven't arrest anyone. "Crimes Against Children" is filled with children killed in the home, someone calls 911, arrested on the spot. Then, the part about how the MSM found out about the case through social media is weird. Grandpa is the one who I think might have the local pull to get the case to fade away.

IF bio dad had custody AND IF there actually was a babysitter.... could the babysitter have been his gf/fiancee?? ('Seems I saw something about him being engaged Dec 2013 but I could be wrong)

Saw that too and wondered. Hope the young lady is not the one who was harmed. Perhaps she is in protective custody if she too was in danger that day or was the babysitter who was said to also have been assaulted.

Hope she is well and does anyone know if perchance the father's gf/fiancée was the babysitter mentioned who was also beaten - I don't know how these matters proceed. She likely would have been hospitalized maybe with police protection???? and if she had been released could she be in protective custody until the murderer is caught?

Anyone know who these things work? Don't have a knowledge base from which to even surmise.

But if the bio mother is a possessive type and the claims that the father was going for full custody (someone here seems to have read the file or a friend read it.. not sure) but if that was the case that the father was going for full custody and starting a new life with a fiancée - would that enrage the bio mother to do something unspeakable???? Not only would bio mother lose rights to the child but bio mother would feel *as if she had failed* the father she writes so glowingly about.

And there are those restraining orders the current husband got against her.

Who knows what lurks below the psyche of the bio mother!

Anyone recall the Ben Freeman case out of LA in December. I see some parallels.. he lost his children that, from his open FB wall and comments about them and his pictures with them, that he adored and appeared to be a good father to. Yet when his ex-wife pushed to have his rights terminated for some harassing phone calls and texts (the father-in-law is on the city council and probably had lots of contacts and "strings" he could pull), this action seemed to throw him into finalizing his life .. but not before wounding his ex-father-law, his ex-sister-in-law, his ex-bosses wife, killing his ex-mother-in-law, his ex-boss, his ex mother-in-law, his current wife (who, after a charge of simple domestic battery) might have been threatening to leave and took his own life.

It was said that Freeman's ex-wife, the mother of his 4 children, arrived at her parent's home as Freeman was leaving. He told her to have a "nice frickin' life" and got in his truck and drove away. The big question is why didn't he kill her also. Suppose he felt the children needed mother?

I really worry about someone in this case having connections, and this case going away. The fact that Grace was found critically injured in her home, yet they still haven't arrest anyone. "Crimes Against Children" is filled with children killed in the home, someone calls 911, arrested on the spot. Then, the part about how the MSM found out about the case through social media is weird. Grandpa is the one who I think might have the local pull to get the case to fade away.

Agree,,he's a big part of the community from what I've read yet I posted a few links a few pages ago. One highlighted his run for a JP position yet his inability to follow the law yet running for a position where he would be enforcing the law.

As a mother who is about 12 minutes from where this happened, I really wish they would make an arrest on this. This poor little girl has not left my thoughts.

AS a mother who lives only about 12 minutes from where this happened, I really wish they would make an arrest in this case. It's disturbing, and that poor baby girl hasn't left my thoughts.

Agree,,he's a big part of the community from what I've read yet I posted a few links a few pages ago. One highlighted his run for a JP position yet his inability to follow the law yet running for a position where he would be enforcing the law.

That's not going to happen. I can't imagine MF letting that happen.

That's not going to happen. I can't imagine MF letting that happen.

Who is MF and what power does this "MF" have to prevent that?

MF could feel as if he/she is doing this :banghead: when going up against strongholds and principalities and powers and rulers of darkness.

Au contraire. And perhaps the link is forbidden here - don't know - sorry if it is.

Go to main page and see red text "enter here"

Takes one into the forum page and shows options across the top bar one which plainly says "register"

Hope that helps - I am just a helpful person by nature. Even when folks can easily find what they've asked for I'm a doormat and do the google for them and provide them the info.

:seeya:

It comes up blank. There is nothing, blank screen after you push the button. Weird.

Who is MF and what power does this "MF" have to prevent that?

MF could feel as if he/she is doing this :banghead: when going up against strongholds and principalities and powers and rulers of darkness.

MF is the bio dad

...justa' wondering out loud if the birth mom has a history of tempers fit and uncontrollable anger when things don't go her way. Hope she wasn't the subject of the CPS reports. Things come to mind like over-discipline of the child, having a hissy fit if something is spilled. What photos I saw before her admins booted folks being suspicious of them showed a child that was loved by the grandfather, for certain, even a loving doting mother who had the child immaculately dressed at all times..much like mom. Yet no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Parents who are perfectionists tend to try to push that same perfectionism off on their own children. :twocents:

Not sure what all we are allowed to link, so I am sorry if I post something I should not. Something odd to me, is that in the Plano Police blotter that lists all calls for the date of 1/9/14, there is nothing around the 1:40 time which is when I understand the call was made, that shows anything on J place. There is a welfare concern call around that time, but not on J place. http://www.plano.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/2982

Still stunned the media doesn't seem to care. This is going to remain a mystery until LE releases info. I don't think we can guess one darn thing yet, from FB postings or anything. Both families have talked on social media about a dangerous person on the loose, actually. If the mom got emergency custody after the attack on Gracie, then it is unlikely she or her husband was involved.

I agree with LindaNJ. Too early to tell anything about this highly confusing case and who may be responsible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back