GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still stunned the media doesn't seem to care. This is going to remain a mystery until LE releases info. I don't think we can guess one darn thing yet, from FB postings or anything. Both families have talked on social media about a dangerous person on the loose, actually. If the mom got emergency custody after the attack on Gracie, then it is unlikely she or her husband was involved.

I agree with LindaNJ. Too early to tell anything about this highly confusing case and who may be responsible.

How do we know if she got emergency custody. The records were sealed. Also, how do we know that CW was her husband. Records before they were sealed said that he had filed for divorce in July 2013.

So how do we know anything at this point? Pure speculation at this point.

Not sure what all we are allowed to link, so I am sorry if I post something I should not. Something odd to me, is that in the Plano Police blotter that lists all calls for the date of 1/9/14, there is nothing around the 1:40 time which is when I understand the call was made, that shows anything on J place. There is a welfare concern call around that time, but not on J place. http://www.plano.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/2982

If you go to this page on the Plano PD's website, it explains why some calls are excluded from the blotter.

http://www.plano.gov/index.aspx?nid=763

The incident blotters will not contain detailed information regarding the incident and incidents involving juvenile victims and sex offenses have been excluded. Specifically, the incidents types excluded from these blotters include:

•Attempted Suicides
•Child Abuse
•Child Neglect
•Injured Juveniles
•Juvenile Problems
•Mental Subjects
•Overdoses
•Prostitution
•Runaways
•Sex Assaults
•Sex Offenses

It comes up blank. There is nothing, blank screen after you push the button. Weird.

Could be your browser. Try another one, if you can.

Or go in back door. Go to the thread and look at the options in the header - click on the one to "register".

Hope this helps! :seeya:

If you go to this page on the Plano PD's website, it explains why some calls are excluded from the blotter.

http://www.plano.gov/index.aspx?nid=763

The incident blotters will not contain detailed information regarding the incident and incidents involving juvenile victims and sex offenses have been excluded. Specifically, the incidents types excluded from these blotters include:

•Attempted Suicides
•Child Abuse
•Child Neglect
•Injured Juveniles
•Juvenile Problems
•Mental Subjects
•Overdoses
•Prostitution
•Runaways
•Sex Assaults
•Sex Offenses

Thank You!

How do we know if she got emergency custody. The records were sealed. Also, how do we know that CW was her husband. Records before they were sealed said that he had filed for divorce in July 2013.

Seems that case was non-suited in November or December.

There are 11 guestbook responses on Grace's obit and they are all addressed to Emily.

None about how sorry they are for the bio dad.

We need a motivated local journalist badly.

Dallas Observer is offbeat and does investigative reporting.

Sweet lead-in about maternal grandfather's previous inaccuracies as sourced from the bumgardner article sourced previously yesterday by me.

And the conflict of interest and the odd timing, as well, for the maternal g'father to be directing funds through his charity, My Brothers' Helper, in Plano.

And Emily Ford on the board.

Why I see a story right there for a good investigative writer. I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night but I'm no blogger (old joke ... commercial no longer airs).

Yep, that's a story right there, indeed it is!

CW was listed as EW's "husband" on Gracie's obituary. You can still see the disso records. The divorce action was dismissed with no judgment of divorce.

As to emergency custody, I was going off a post on here. But I can't cite to anything so it sure is speculation.

There truly is almost nothing known.

Didn't Salem say that the Chief of Police said that more would be coming out today about this case? Salem didn't share the Site for this.

CW was listed as EW's "husband" on Gracie's obituary. You can still see the disso records. The divorce action was dismissed with no judgment of divorce.

As to emergency custody, I was going off a post on here. But I can't cite to anything so it sure is speculation.

There truly is almost nothing known.

So was she awarded temporary emergency custody? I'm still not clear on this.

So was she awarded temporary emergency custody? I'm still not clear on this.
Yes it was on court records. The temporary custody was awarded on Jan 10th I think from what I saw.Shortly after that the records for custody etc were sealed now only the divorces appear on the county records page.

Seems to me that EW and MF were back and forth with each other.

Yes it was on court records. The temporary custody was awarded on Jan 10th I think from what I saw.Shortly after that the records for custody etc were sealed now only the divorces appear on the county records page.

Why was this necessary? Is that why she literally "took over" and didn't even name some relatives in the obituary on the fathers' side, from what I've read in previous posts here?

Would this allow EW to make all medical decisions regarding the child - even to decide that her organs be donated?

Curious as to who carries the financial responsibility for Gracie's hospital bills. It would seem logical that the father had her covered for medical but can two parents carry children on separate medical plans?

Would this action, if granted, allow EW to file for the state's victim's assistance rather than the custodial parent, Mitch Ford?

With every twist and turn, the drama after the child's death on January 9 outshines the child in many ways when the only focus/effort should be finding the monster that took away this beautiful child!

Why was this necessary? Is that why she literally "took over" and didn't even name some relatives in the obituary on the fathers' side, from what I've read in previous posts here?

Would this allow EW to make all medical decisions regarding the child - even to decide that her organs be donated?

Curious as to who carries the financial responsibility for Gracie's hospital bills. It would seem logical that the father had her covered for medical but can two parents carry children on separate medical plans?

Would this action, if granted, allow EW to file for the state's victim's assistance rather than the custodial parent, Mitch Ford?

With every twist and turn, the drama after the child's death on January 9 outshines the child in many ways when the only focus/effort should be finding the monster that took away this beautiful child!

I agree it seems with the drama that is being created by the maternal family the baby and what happened to her is being negated in favor of creating an image for the mother.

I agree it seems with the drama that is being created by the maternal family the baby and what happened to her is being negated in favor of creating an image for the mother.

Absolutely! Somewhere someone who is observant and might know the family, not sure, said repeatedly for them it is "all about keeping up appearances".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back