GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow I cannot believe that there is no more info on her case....why the foot dragging in this case? Maybe we can contact the major paper in that area...the closest major city is
_______ please fill in blank :)

Hasn't NG gotten wind of this case yet?

The longer we go with out an arrest or a POI, I am more inclined to start looking outside the family. We know that LE would have cleared family first. Especially with prior CPS investigations.

Wow I cannot believe that there is no more info on her case....why the foot dragging in this case? Maybe we can contact the major paper in that area...the closest major city is
_______ please fill in blank :)

Hasn't NG gotten wind of this case yet?

That would be the Dallas Morning News.

I just don't think this was a random intruder. The DART Trains run close together during rush hour (every 7-10 minutes) but spread out to only every 25 minutes or so during the middle of the day when demand dies down. If this person took the DART- they should definitely be on tape as every station has cameras.
This apartment complex is pretty empty during the daytime as most residents are young single professionals and are at work during the day. It would be a very big coincidence if a person with malice in mind just happened to knock doors undetected until they came to this particular apartment.

If there was a babysitter would they be tight lipped about her because she is a witness? And they need to protect her?

Yes, absolutely and her life could be in danger until an arrest is made.

Comments under the CBS 11 article are very interesting.....

go to google and type in cbs 11 police say two year old girl.

I just don't think this was a random intruder. The DART Trains run close together during rush hour (every 7-10 minutes) but spread out to only every 25 minutes or so during the middle of the day when demand dies down. If this person took the DART- they should definitely be on tape as every station has cameras.
This apartment complex is pretty empty during the daytime as most residents are young single professionals and are at work during the day. It would be a very big coincidence if a person with malice in mind just happened to knock doors undetected until they came to this particular apartment.

Have you read what the grandfather wrote on his FB? I don't think I can post it...but they don't believe the intruder took the DART/was just knocking on doors.

Perhaps it's as simple as waiting for ALL the evidence tested ...including toxicology & autopsy to be completed?
Maybe they're covering all the bases from a defense point of view before making an arrest and starting the clock. They want to insure getting a conviction.
Maybe they believe more than one person is involved and evidence gathering like phone taps & apartment bugging are being used right now?
There are lots of possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you read what the grandfather wrote on his FB? I don't think I can post it...but they don't believe the intruder took the DART/was just knocking on doors.

Interesting. So they are really pushing the intruder theory? I thought they might have just made small mention of a possible intruder, but they are actually hypothesizing about how this supposed intruder worked? I don't know what to think. I have doubted the intruder story from very early on, but it still boggles my mind that they would go to such lengths to perpetuate it. Obviously, they could be setting it up as an excuse, but still, the need to go public with it? This whole thing has my brain spinning.

all i know is that it looks like emily hates the bio father.

jmo

Comments under the CBS 11 article are very interesting.....

go to google and type in cbs 11 police say two year old girl.

It doesn't come up for me. Can you please link the article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. So they are really pushing the intruder theory? I thought they might have just made small mention of a possible intruder, but they are actually hypothesizing about how this supposed intruder worked? I don't know what to think. I have doubted the intruder story from very early on, but it still boggles my mind that they would go to such lengths to perpetuate it. Obviously, they could be setting it up as an excuse, but still, the need to go public with it? This whole thing has my brain spinning.

Well if the babysitter is true, she could tell the family what happened, so that would be how they know.

They've only posted the intruder story on their personal pages, it's not like they are all over the media, doing interviews about it, so I don't consider it going to great lengths...yet.

I still doubt the intruder story and the babysitter.

The reason why I doubt the intruder and babysitter story is because it's only emily's side of the family posting stuff on facebook, just because they said it does not make it true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back