TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
redcat, can we listen to Bivins' statement on the KVMC's webpage if we are not streaming it live?

Interview with her mom was saying that Hailey was home alone until her boyfriend got there at 3.

If the identity of the track meet boy possibly from Coahoma is still important and unknown I hope somebody will get in touch with the Coahoma High School or Junior High principal to find him. However some of these track meets can include multiple schools from the region so that may factor in and make finding him more difficult.

She did say that, but I thought it was reported that she went missing at 1?

Same here. All I have to say is I am glad that Hailey's mom is doing interviews and clearing this up because the media has it ALL wrong!

Same here. All I have to say is I am glad that Hailey's mom is doing interviews and clearing this up because the media has it ALL wrong!

Or the story changed. Just sayin! :innocent:

If the identity of the track meet boy possibly from Coahoma is still important and unknown I hope somebody will get in touch with the Coahoma High School or Junior High principal to find him. However some of these track meets can include multiple schools from the region so that may factor in and make finding him more difficult.

I figured it out from her FB friends, but czgtz said that even though it was him, he has been checked out by LE already.

I know guys....I am still waiting too....they have to wait on the PD...he hasn't made the statement yet, but the owner of the radio station is there to get it when he does.

Interview with her mom was saying that Hailey was home alone until her boyfriend got there at 3.

Great! Are there any other witnesses that saw her walking towards her "friend's" house? TIA

huh...only individuals with direct information should call? WHAT????????

and...others are encouraged to help...with prayer?

I completely agree that praying is awesome, but I just felt like the way it was stated (and i know it was from the PD and not the broadcasters), that it would discourage potential leads / tips.

anyone else?

Oh...I've gotta leave work now...make this wonderful 1.5 hour / 26 mile houston commute home from work...so i won't miss NG.

Please post updates on the PD statement if given...pretty please?

thanks

Anyone recording it? (Where is Patty when we need her?!?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back