TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this is par for the course lately; child goes missing and nothing to suggest foul play?.. must be a run-away.

I think there is too much hypocrisy in this and it's not with a child's sex, or race, but in their age. Seems like if you are over 12 years old (even in JF's case) you are automatically deemed a run away.

The sad realization is, none of these children know basic survival skills. I assume none of them know how to build and live off the land, in seclusion and away from their protectors. They are not old enough to get a job or rent an apartment. For basic communications, they are not even old enough to establish credit to secure them a phone line. So, my grunt with this [and I understand the "process" of LE "work"] the system at some point is going to have to change.

I don't know what that entails but someone here earlier had a nice outline for contacting the neighborhood residents with phone calls/alerts and local channels releasing photos of the missing. Heck, I sure would like to see a lot less violence on my local media news and maybe something I could participate in, like find a missing child, in it's place. Something to make me feel like I am an active member in my community and not just a bystander.

It's gotta give. I dunno when, and I don't know how, all I know that it does.

Back to back lately in the missing children cases (all over the age of 12 years old.)

Agreed. Speaking of Hailey's age, what is her DOB? Did she just turn 13 or is she closer to 14? I thought I read that she's a Virgo so that means she just had her birthday. Do we know that she's in 8th grade? The birthday cutoff age for school in Texas is September 1st.

Sorry I missed the beginning of the case but who was the one person who made LE believe she was a runaway?

From the time she was reported to PD that she was missing, according to both BD and CD on NG, they repeatedly informed LE that they DID NOT think she ran away. I do not know what the catalyst was for LE claiming she had run away.

I'm also curious about the woman who said she knew HD through her boyfriend who dated one of BD's relatives and that HD stayed with them for two weeks at the end of the last school year.

How does that work? Why would HD have stayed with them? Did she run away that time? Why would these people still have a connection to HD (or one at all really) because she seemed to tell a lot more about recent issues such as where HD was living in the month before Christmas and how she felt about SA. Was she still in contact with HD? Is she a trusted older person that HD confided in?

MOO

Okay, little time here busy at work and late arrival due to snow, but we don't for sure whether or not she had the ipod touch with her, do we? Wasn't there a case recently where a young girl killed another even younger girl over a cell phone? I just don't know what to think these days.......

can someone please explain to me why or how this would be a hoax? I'm a little dense here.

The hoax angle might get more appealing as this goes on.........lol.

You just can't imagine how many times I sat up into the wee hours of the morning staring at a garage door on one particular case and asked myself that very question...

You just can't imagine how many times I sat up into the wee hours of the morning staring at a garage door on one particular case and asked myself that very question...

lol, the wall in front of my computer has 374 "plops" of texture on it. Just sayin'

If they really believe she's a runaway. have they distributed her poster to runaway shelters across the country? Years ago, I used to work at one, you'd be shocked at how young some were and from how far away they came.

:floorlaugh: I remember those days!!!!!

I have a feeling NG might tear the family apart tonight because of the changing stories. I hope Billy is ready for that... :(

I don't think so. I would hope Nancy's producers are well aware of the INCONSISTENCIES in LE's side and well, since no one from LE is willing to clear them up...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc