TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a nurse, BO is drugged screens periodically or on demand.

But are certified nursing assistants drug tested where BO is employed? Where I live, health care aides do basically the same job as a nursing assistant and they are not tested.

BBM -
What has been covered on here at Big Springs? Is that where the creek is?

SA's mom lives in Big Spring...Morgan Creek (I think that's the creek you're referring to) is in C-City area.

Have we ever heard for sure if Clint was home at his house that day? I got that impression from an earlier NG when asked if he could see SA's car but I'm not sure if we've heard anything definitive.

When Jean C and NG were talking about the inconsistency now that the girls walking was between 1 and 3 and SA said she didn't leave until 3:15 - Billie tried to jump in - she said "well she (Hailey) could have come back to the house to say 'bye and I'm going'.

hhhmmmm.........defending SA now? Kinda like in a roundabout way.

I know the street they said she was seen on is Manuel - and that is VERY close to the house. Maybe she did go back to the house and that's when something happened.

Still cuts the timeline - brother came home at 5 and SA was there alone. So, have we narrowed it down to between 3 and 5 - that's NOT a whole lotta time for a crime like this.

2 hours is more then enough time to rape and murder someone and drop off body in woods ,then come back next day and bury the body when BO thought he was at work.

I think the Ativan was taken right after Hailey went missing. That's why SA couldn't take the polygraph. They stopped the Ativan but BD has a sore tooth and took the meds for that, not knowing it would interfere with a LDT.

Thank you, Thank you, all the sleuths on here and they missed this VITAL information.

I know Sparky and I like him a lot, but I happen to agree... this case has been messed up and the runaway theory should have never been a focus of the investigation.

I love LE officers! I have LE friends and family. When LE is negligent, I have no problem admitting it.

MOO

Agree to disagree...but I believe your argument should be aimed at the media. Accusing LE of negligence is pretty harsh.

The dad bothers me about no poly....he should be spending his time demanding one!!

He wont pass in the next 30 days, maybe more. If he smokes weed, paranoia is a MAJOR side effect of it's use. Won't be worth it, might only add on to the trouble.

In other news...

HOW DID HAILEY "POSTED FROM IPHONE" IF IT WAS A FAKE ITOUCH? Who owns the real one? Who is in possession of it??

If Clint was home Monday afternoon, why was the girlfriend's faulty memory so necessary?

Thank you TGIR. I think this merits repeating as a lot of people believed they were hearing from the Texas Rangers.

Being a PIO can really suck sometimes. Your just the voice and are getting blamed for everything and hammered with questions and demands that you don't make the decisions on. I feel for the guy!

He is the spokesman for the Rangers who are DPS............it's one big group with different divisions. He is there on behalf of the Rangers.

BD and SA have both called Hailey, "the little girl" just like Patsy called JonBenet "that child" and I believe Casey called Caylee something similar.

No, No, NO, the little girl BD was referring to was Hailey's friend. BD said she wished she had called the little girls phone.

I was on Ativan for a week over a domestic issue with my ex.......I do not remember anything from that week. I was a catatonic walking zombie. I'm shocked Billie could concentrate enough to even give an interview, much less keep facts straight.

I agree. If ativan was given to her so that she could handle everything and get a little sleep early on, she could be quite fuzzy about the details and who is to blame her for taking something? I'm not going to judge her for taking anything. So what, next time a child goes missing the parents need to know they should just deal with it all and not take anything cuz it could mess up your poly? Tough situation for sure.

With the inconsistencies with BD, sometimes Ativan if I'm not mistaken can give you a foggy memory. Kind of like the old anesthesia use to do, that with the pain pills for toothache...I'm sure it was percocet, that will leave your brain in a haze along with the stress of your daughter is missing she isn't able to remember right away, but things are coming to her.

Certainly she couldn't be so foggy that she would forget she knew her BF's work situation for days and how does one get so foggy they forget their BF has been living with them for 4 1/2 months?

How did NG know the answer about the Ipod? Why did she answer instead of Billie? I'm thinking if you give NG the exclusive, you are treated with kid gloves. No matter what.

This is one of those cases where everywhere you look something seems ominously suspicious.

Thank you, Thank you, all the sleuths on here and they missed this VITAL information.

It was not missed at all! The point is when ask this same question last week she gave the ativan answer, this week she throws in oh, yeah...well I did take a pain pill and antibiotics.

The mother and dad are better than me....I don't think I could sit there and not lose my cool hearing everything that is being said....I am surprised they can function at all let alone remember every detail. I am at a loss on this case. No clue or direction at all...no hinky meter here yet and that is driving me nuts.
Hailey where are you?
Nana, I am with you on this. I keep seeing the look on BD's face and she looks scared to death, but she is doing these interviews because she wants to find Hailey. I just don't think she would be doing it if she had something to hide regarding her daughter's disappearance. She is getting picked apart with a fine-toothed comb. I cannot get a "read" though on Clint yet.

So is Hailey's Ipod missing or just not working now?It's hard to keep up.

Do the nurses themselves keep up with the licenses renewal or does the hospital?I'm wondering how that works,if you're practicing as a nurse and something happens with a patient is it a legal issue,deception to public,patient and hospital if you practice without a licenses?Sorry OT,but I was just was wondering,since we were talking about nurses integrity and such.

In NY the Office of the Professions mails you the renewal forms about 2 months prior to the expiration date. You have to keep them updated with any address changes. I have been a nurse for many years and the only employer who also sent me a notice was a NY state job. It is the responsibility of the nurse to be sure their license is kept up to date.

As far as drug screening, I have only had one employer do a pre-hire screen (who also said you could be asked periodically) and have never been asked for any other testing from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx