TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally lost on this one. Does anyone know how to get in contact with Agatha Christie?

I am a little shocked at all the discussion over the Ativan. If my child went missing they would have to lock up the bottle to prevent an accidental overdose, I don't think I could function if my child was missing, that's just me. I feel mom is being put through the ringer here when there have been other cases that I have read about with blatant abuse and neglect by mom and they are heros for some reason or another. I don't see that here. I see a single mom, working a full time job while doing the best she can. I see a lot of positive from Billie and nothing is ever going to be picture perfect in anyone's families in day to day life.

I have an active script for ativan for panic attacks but I hardly have to use it. Regardless, I can't remember of much when I do take it as it makes me tired and sleepy. You really are in a haze so I prefer not to take unless totally needed. I have looked at all the statements and I can find valid reasoning in my mind for all of them coming from mom and also for what may look like "gaps" to the naked eye are easily explainable in my humble opinion.

In general, I don't think the issue is with her taking Ativan (it's reasonable for her to be prescribed something like that in this situation), but I think, for me anyway, things have become questionable once other meds (painkillers) started making their way into the story. Not many people here reacted to the use of Ativan until tonight, when we found out that other meds are in the mix.

Yesssss....but she's just now mentioning the pain medication and antibiotic...she did not mention this when she was first talking about having been told she "failed" the poly.

NG has a bad habit of cutting people off. Maybe she wasn't able to finish her sentence?

For almost 2 years I was taking 6/ 7.5mg per day to try to be able to get through my workday,Bad accident messed up 3disc neck.4disc in back and wreck my knee I need a replacement.Doctor put me on 10 mg 6 tablets a day,after a month I told him felt the same pain was still there 24/7,I told him I was giing up the pain meds because I still was in so much pain they really did not help pain. I stopped cold turkey even though he wanted to ween me off. I still have the same horrible pains but not killing myself with a med that really did nothing to help my pain.Why druggies take it I have no idea,never once had a high feeling.

Here is a little insight into the prescription painkiller problem. (this is coming from someone who has lived through the addiction of such with a loved one). When a person takes a lortab or percoset when they are not in pain, it does not "get them high" per se, as something like pot would. It makes them just feel more energetic, happier, and gives them a feeling of well-being. Once addicted - which can take awhile, and can also happen quite innocently, it can be so very hard for them to stop taking them. They will get them from a doctor, a dentist, and even start doctor-hopping to get them. If they cannot get them legally prescribed, they will buy them from someone else. There are pain clinics in Florida, in which people from other states go to, and get several hundred prescribed at a time. No questions asked. They bring those pills back to an area where they are hard to get, and sell them for $7 and up per pill. People who are addicted to them will get the money for them any way they can. They will lie, steal, skip paying their bills to buy pills. In our area, we have had many many homes and pharmacies robbed - for hydrocodone and oxycodone. Now - I can also tell you this: when one cannot get the pills, they can go into withdrawal in a short period of time. Withdrawals include pain, sweating, not sleeping, amongst others (you can look it up online). They also become very very irritable and agitated. So. I wonder if any of those close to HD has such an addiction. and one more thought: they also know how to fudge drug tests - it's not all that difficult if the drug testing lab/administrator isn't watching - and in my opinion - they should be watching!! )

But she used the Ativan excuse for the reason she failed the poly she did take. IIRC, she said she took it the night before she took the poly. Now it's pain pills and antibiotics.

They both (she and SA) took it the night before they DIDN'T take the poly. Before the test they were asked about medication, and acknowledged they'd taken the Ativan. The test was rescheduled.

Last week, She could think of NO explanation for why she failed the test, other than being upset after being informed SA had failed his. She said that failing herr own made her lose faith in the test, when shortly before, she had believed strongly enough to have asked SA to move out on the basis of HIM failing.

We need a facts sheet here. This is how rumors get started. Who is organized and willing to volunteer :)

Internet access for Hailey: if done by an unknown means that needs to investigated and found out where she was doing that. School or library, where else?

There could be more facebook or myspace accounts also.

:takeabow:thank you :rocker:

i dont know why it keeps doing that it was supposed to quote a message walker007 posted. post number 526

It's okay elpher about the link. I do appreciate you sharing!! But if true, OMG!

I read the same article. Too lazy to find it now though lol. The person interviewed in the article said he knew Clint and he may help search. When WSers sleuthed him, we found he is a RSO.

Am not CZ but do remember that there was a RSO that was interviewed and he said that he knew Clint and that he would be helping in the searches .... please don't insist on me finding that MSM link right now. Reason I remember was:
1. RSO saying he knew Clint
2. RSO saying he was going to help search
3. RSO's offense was against a 14yo girl IIRC

eleph

Ughh.

I really want to find out and clear up this ITouch.

First, I grilled my 16 yr old today about and ITouch. It is simply a fancy IPod. You can text from it - but you have to download a free app and have internet access. When you receive a text from an ITouch it shows up as your name and an out of state phone humber (a clearing house that is connected with the app). So, I would think that by using that phone number - there are records - and with the FBI - they can probably get them. As far as knowing when it came from - yes, but all that says is that ITouch sent that text at that time.

You cannot use it as a phone.

If Hailey was using her ITouch to text (which we think so from the fb postings) then I think its very important that LE get those texts.

Its interesting that first the ITouch was missing (per Billie's friend on here) and now tonight it was a "knock off" IPod that is broken.

Either way - WHERE IS IT? Does LE have it? Is it missing all together?

I think its important.

It's not just using it to text or chat. You can actually use it to log onto FB and MS and see FB as you would on the computer. Very different than texting to update your status. The new itouches also allow you to video chat, but I believe hers was the 3rd generation, not positive on that though. I have an itouch, I have used it for FB. I used to update via text from my phone before I got a "smart phone". So, I know both ways.

NG: Rita in TX - who has seen Hailey prior to the claim of SA's. Wants to tell ladies out there that it is not safe to meet men over the internet. <way to go, Rita!>.
Mark Smith - what do you make about the poly's? No controversary. SA's poly put the investigation another way. LE saying that didn't happen, they didn't say she didn't pass. LE making some judgement why Hailey might run away. Last Hailey 3:15pm - Middle school 1pm and 3pm - witnesses are stating if this was Monday of Sunday. Billie off on Sunday-everyone home. Had to have been out Monday then.
Places Hailey with 2 girls on Monday. bet 1-3. Haven't heard she went home before 3:15pm. LE is moving into the right direction. They are investigating the families, SO's, etc. per Mark Klauss.

O/t but i met my husband on the internet and we have been married almost 6 years now. Sure some people on the internet may turn out to be funny BUT,.,so can guys that you meet in the local bars.

Here is a little insight into the prescription painkiller problem. (this is coming from someone who has lived through the addiction of such with a loved one). When a person takes a lortab or percoset when they are not in pain, it does not "get them high" per se, as something like pot would. It makes them just feel more energetic, happier, and gives them a feeling of well-being. Once addicted - which can take awhile, and can also happen quite innocently, it can be so very hard for them to stop taking them. They will get them from a doctor, a dentist, and even start doctor-hopping to get them. If they cannot get them legally prescribed, they will buy them from someone else. There are pain clinics in Florida, in which people from other states go to, and get several hundred prescribed at a time. No questions asked. They bring those pills back to an area where they are hard to get, and sell them for $7 and up per pill. People who are addicted to them will get the money for them any way they can. They will lie, steal, skip paying their bills to buy pills. In our area, we have had many many homes and pharmacies robbed - for hydrocodone and oxycodone. Now - I can also tell you this: when one cannot get the pills, they can go into withdrawal in a short period of time. Withdrawals include pain, sweating, not sleeping, amongst others (you can look it up online). They also become very very irritable and agitated. So. I wonder if any of those close to HD has such an addiction. and one more thought: they also know how to fudge drug tests - it's not all that difficult if the drug testing lab/administrator isn't watching - and in my opinion - they should be watching!! )

I've been through the same thing too with a loved one...it's destructive and heartbreaking what it can do to someone, and the way it affects their loved ones.

:ohoh: It seemed to me that tonight, BD spent most of her interview time with her eyes looking to her RIGHT-hand side.

Junk science, perhaps, but in my 26 years of teaching, I find it's almost always the case that - when you are asked a question, you look to your LEFT to retrieve an HONEST answer.

Often, looking to your RIGHT indicates that you are CONSTRUCTING/FABRICATING an answer.

I don't recall BD looking AWAY from the camera so much in her previous interviews on NG. I could be wrong.

just my opinion on this

I have no clue but my thoughts were she was trying her best to hear what NG and others were saying plus I assume she had an earpiece as well...there was also probably a monitor for them to see I bet, IMO

I stand corrected! Thank you for looking that up. I'd rather be corrected than continue to be wrong.

You are welcome ... I hope no one thinks i was being rude ..Just thought it would be best to have the transcript there so everone could interpret themselves

The tag on the screenname that the poster was referring to was Billie's myspace labeled (As seen on the cousin's page) "Im Shawn's dirty woman".

And as far as the license issue goes if you look at all the actions taken by the board at the same time Billie's was processed the ones that made mistakes went to additional schooling. The ones that had committed crimes were allowed to surrender their licenses. Billie's says she deceptively practiced without a license and did not attend her own hearing. Address and dates served are on the documents.

Not sure it has anything to do with anything, but it does not appear to be a confusion about NSF check.

http://www.bne.state.tx.us/disciplinaryaction/discp-action-012009.html

I really want to find out and clear up this ITouch.

First, I grilled my 16 yr old today about and ITouch. It is simply a fancy IPod. You can text from it - but you have to download a free app and have internet access. When you receive a text from an ITouch it shows up as your name and an out of state phone humber (a clearing house that is connected with the app). So, I would think that by using that phone number - there are records - and with the FBI - they can probably get them. As far as knowing when it came from - yes, but all that says is that ITouch sent that text at that time.

You cannot use it as a phone.

If Hailey was using her ITouch to text (which we think so from the fb postings) then I think its very important that LE get those texts.

Its interesting that first the ITouch was missing (per Billie's friend on here) and now tonight it was a "knock off" IPod that is broken.

Either way - WHERE IS IT? Does LE have it? Is it missing all together?

I think its important.

Actually, depending on the generation, you can use it as a phone. My stepdaughter just received the 4th generation and she can text from it and she can phone people on it, but people can't phone her. There is an application that you can download and you get your own phone number but there is no charge.

Yesssss....but she's just now mentioning the pain medication and antibiotic...she did not mention this when she was first talking about having been told she "failed" the poly.

IMO, because they had told her that the pain meds and antibiotic would have no effect on the test. She still believed that when she was told she had failed. She may still believe that. She was not asked why she thought she failed (tonight) but whether she had been on any medication when she took the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen