TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dotting the i's and crossing the t's........" according to Sparky.
My interpretation: They're simply not going to let anyone get away with anything in terms of this investigation. Go LE!

I think he is being coy because they are on the verge of something major. IMO..

Did you see Sparky's face when asked do you think that one of the parents know where HD is. BIG GRIN, in other words "Sparky" said YES with that look.

Wow...when asked if he thinks SA or BD know where Hailey is Sparky goes speechless.

do you think SA or BD know where Hailey is:

they are working on leads pertaining to that .... coming out of what you read on the affidavit

sparky says the best people to answer that would be SA or BD and "obviously they know"

body language, facial expressions????? whatcha guys think???

obviously they (Billie) knows????

OKay,obvious when asked if Billie and Shawn know where hailey is,they do.Two ladies were located and not the two ladies he's looking for.

that pause he just did when asked if he believes BD and SA know where HD is... what was that!!!???

stilll looking for two other young girls.. they have not found the young girls from the tip

several persons of interest....won't give a number

Above BBM

It was hard enough to try and wrap my mind around the thoughts that the Mom might know more than she is letting on, and now 'Several Persons of Interest'!

In my Funk 'N Wag.... 'several' means more than two.
No way can I even begin to wrap my mind around that!!!
How could........
Well, nevermind. I'll never, ever understand how not only can anyone stand by, knowing what is going on, but to help, too? Gads!!!!

come on Reporters ask about TES coming in to drag the lakes!

Sparky was certainly better than Kampfer. I get the feeling that Sparky knows what is being done.

How could he NOT read the affidavits? WTH?

He's a Public Information Officer. He's not investigating. He's basically the spokesman for the Rangers. If not, someone please correct me!

Wow. BD definitely won't be on NG now...

Thanks to everyone for translating the presser - couldn't see it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx