TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first interviews I thought BD was good about eye contact. The last interview it tapered off but she corrected it at the end of the show. I don't know what to believe anymore. But if my child went missing and my computer was seized, I couldn't imagine what would be thought of me with all my research and reading of TRU Crime cases.

Shawn Adkins Is Now A Person Of Interest In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
No Arrests Have Been Made

POSTED: 5:12 pm CST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 5:41 pm CST January 12, 2011

The former live-in boyfriend of the mother of a missing Colorado City teen is now a person of interest in the investigation of her disappearance, but no arrests have been made. Billie Dunn, the mother of missing girl Hailey Dunn, is not a confirmed person of interest in the investigation.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html
What's that I hear playing? Taps?

I have just read the affadavit and I am certain that both SA and BD are involved in the disappearance of Hailey.

SA killed her and BD has helped with the coverup.

Another parent sticking by the partner,, what is this world coming to!!!!

I am appalled that he watches horror movies EVERY DAY! and the amount of material she printed out on sick murders.

Now I know we here can be labelled as weird for the amount of murders we look into as well, however I am certain most of us, hopefully all, are angered and disguisted at the murders and are trying to help.

These people are looking into this stuff to get off on it....big difference.

I think it is time to review the level of killing in movies and games. We are now seeing so many murders and massacres taking place by people getting obsessed with this form of entertainment.

To mind, I think of EB and the talk of a chainsaw massacre on a virtual reality site, the two young aussies who just killed themselves who were obsessed with that school massacre, Alyssa Bustamante who wanted to know what it was like to kill someone, wasnt the killer of Mackenzie Cowell also obsessed with killing...these are the only ones I can think of on the spur of the moment.

Reading that affadavit, his behaviour and obsession with murders and the halloween movie is far from normal.

Just noting that in that raw video of Billie I posted, when asked about those cell pings, she said that did leave her cell home that morning, as she always did for the kids.

So that would mean that either Shawn or Hailey had her cell, right? As they hit on those towers?

I have been on the fence about BD, until today. Even if she didn't do the crime (shudder), I believe she knew of it which makes her just as guilty in my mind. I have few doubts that SA was involved because nothing he says jives.

Hailey was 'mentally' abused if she HAD to live with someone she was scared of, JMO.

is it possible that bd is afraid of sa? i really dont know what to think of her... le is gonna keep turning up the heat on her until she breaks or they can prove that she really doesnt know anything. i think she may not be telling all she knows due to other incriminating stuff that sa has convinced her would be damaging to her and that he will get away with it(he says)... idk, this is a really weird one...

Why is BO contnuing to give press conferences without an attorney? She needs to stop giving interviews and defending herself. She needs to lawyer up. IMO.

I brought it up before the presser..had anyone considered that whatever happened to HD occurred late 12/26 or early 12/27-considering the last person to claim seeing her was SA. Reading the affidavits and comparing them to BDs statement to the media, imo, it's very much a sad possibility.

I am convinced this is exactly when whatever happened to her happened and him leaving work and his (and her pings) in that other area are where they have put her.

I'm not convincrf that BD was involved in Hailey's kidnapping, but I am convinced that SA is.

I hope with all my heart that she was being played, and never realized it until the poly SA finally partiially took.

moo

might as well include her grandmother, who said in an answer to the question, if her granddaughter is still alive, she "didn't think so"

Why not just indict her too?

Billie is a mom, just as many are here, and should be given the respect of a grieving mother in need of support and not accusations, (imo)

Billie is a mom?
Billie didn't act like a mom when she moved a man into her home with her and her 13 year old daughter.
Billie wasn't acting like a mom when she walked out of a LDT.
Billie wasn't acting like a mom when she partied and drank instead of holding a vigil for her daughter --missing daughter--New Years Eve.
Forgive me if Billie doesn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling! :banghead:

It doesn't matter, at all, to me who is right and who is wrong here. I just hope they find that little girl and whoever is responsible for her being gone is brought to justice.

My point was respectfully is that I could not sleep comfortably knowing that I ran her under the bus over and over again while she was already flatted by a bulldozer. I could care less about brownie points for me if I'm right...It is important about Haily and BD has been consistent about getting anyone to find her.

Here we have a woman, single mom, x husband drugs, probably the only person working, long hours probably for years trying to hold things together. She is doing pretty good for her children are good kids. Then she meets this guy, she is careful enough to not let him live there right away. Obviously SA gained her trust which is most murders of children MO. BD thinks to herself finally someone that can help me and she doesn't feel alone.

Now her daughter is missing can you imagine the guilt, the fear, the mind on how it switches on and off through all that?

ON top of all that, she is still wanting to think the best, but fears the worse and knows what that worse could mean.

No I believe in my heart of hearts she is innocent.

Shawn Adkins Is Now A Person Of Interest In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
No Arrests Have Been Made

POSTED: 5:12 pm CST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 5:41 pm CST January 12, 2011

The former live-in boyfriend of the mother of a missing Colorado City teen is now a person of interest in the investigation of her disappearance, but no arrests have been made. Billie Dunn, the mother of missing girl Hailey Dunn, is not a confirmed person of interest in the investigation.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html

Did LE actually call SA a POI or did the media lable him as a POI? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members