Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a Second.

I thought it was JEAN, the salon owner, upstanding citizen, that reportedly seen Hailey on Monday.

It was Jean's Grand-Daughter???

How the heck did Jean's Grand-Daughter know Hailey was going to the Dollar Store anyway?

thankfully you remember hearing what I originally heard. Does anyone that saw Hailey before she disappeared ever tell the truth about when and where they saw her?!?!:banghead:

Is CD certain Hailey spent time with him the 26th?

cz, could you please ask BD what SA told her he was doing on Dec 28th and why he didn't drive her home from work when she realized HD was missing? We've asked this question many times but it keeps getting overlooked.

TIA

Somebody wondered on here earlier if you could program a cell to send a text at a different time...mine is not very new but I just tried to send myself a text to my number of course,lol, as I was thinking I had seen the option to send at another time...however, mine would save the text, etc., but did not give the option to send at a later time. Someone else's that is much newer or more high tech might possibly do that...would be interesting if someone else would like to try it,IMO

Shawn Adkins Posts Messages on "Myspace"

He is talking about the disappearance on "Myspace". A few days ago he wrote an update that seems to be a message for Billie.

It says there is nothing more than I want than to be there for you... Don't lose hope, I love you Hailey and David.

Adkins also posted pictures of himself with Billie and Hailey that appear to be taken on Christmas day.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332366

I can pretty much tell you where I have been for......what day are we on now? Sitting right here, looking at masks, stoopid videos, 59865863596840 myspace and facebook pages. Reading over NG transcripts until my eyes are bleeding, watching every video and reading ever article I can find trying to figure out where in the hell Hailey is. Looking at maps, reading warrants, looking for property records, arrest records, nursing records, straining my eyes to read dates on pill bottles, reading every post here and trying to figure out why the mom of this missing little girl can't simply tell the truth -the WHOLE truth and nothing else.

I'll see all of the above and raise it to: searching ancestry.com until the wee hours of the morning, taking the names of extended family members of key players as well as their FB friends, checking that against any other FB, MS, or anything else online, scrolling through pages of pics/posts of each little branch of the family tree -- trying to see if anything connects back to Hailey... if anything looks suspicious or a comment was made somewhere or another picture/video posted.

I can only imagine what LE has been doing. God bless 'em.

5352709271_b89a3b9ac2.jpg

OT

I worry about you on that fence:eek: it looks like you might fall!

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332366 he's talking to BD on ms and people expect LE to give someone info that could get to a suspect?
Well, she already tipped him off about the "promiscuous" remark by saying on NG that she had talked to Hailey about birth control and then - bing, bang, pow, the very next day there's Adkins talking to the Associated Press no less about how he knew that BD had talked to Hailey about birth control.

cz - I have no more questions for you. But a request. Could you please tell Billie that from now on - when she is on cmaera for ANY media to please make sure she is wearing a "Find Hailey" t-shirt? No more slip-knot, or support the troops nonsense. I would like to think that Hailey would appreciate it.

Thankx

This is so confusing to me. A few days ago CZ told us very clearly that she knows Jean the hairdresser and has talked to her about the sighting. She said that there was another kid there as well who was a friend of HD's and the friend could confirm it as well.

So maybe that is where the granddaughter comes into the story. ???

But according to tonight's NG transript, BD very clearly states that Jean said her granddaughter saw Hailey.

or both

if i am reading this right both the hairdresser and the hairdresser's granddaughter saw her

Or why she didn't realize Hailey wasn't home all of Monday night when she went back home and didn't hear from SA that Hailey wouldn't be there.

Hi CZ or anyone else that knows the answer to this question ~
I have been wondering on" Tuesday " when SA came home all distraught & comforting towards BD, where did he say he had been????? Being's he NO longer had a JOB!
BTW.....you actually made many people spit there drinks on the keyboard tonight! :)

Cz, may I suggest letting us implant the microchip; I still have my doubts! Lol..:crazy:

I've looked at them, too, but they are things that to me a perp would notice and discard. The things that clip onto bookbags or that are worn like watches (but look rather ominous/suspicious), etc.

I wonder about something you can attach to the inside of a shoe or something - something smaller that could transmit tucked away somewhere? :waitasec:

The ones I have looked at are small - they can easily slop into a pocket, or inside the sock cuff. With real time tracking, and instant alert if the child is not in your pre-set safe zones. Seems to me it would be plenty of time to place a 911 call to get an officer right to the child. Im rally leaning toward this one because it is just 1.94" x 1.94" x .94" :

https://www.amberalertgps.com/

All the hair salons around here are closed on Monday....just sayin'

I believe that BD is a great little actress. She has the waif, clueless affect down perfectly. I think she will do and say anything to protect her lover. She certainly does have access to the internet....she used it freely at work to download her "hobby".....SA didn't share his videos with her but she knew about the masks?? Riiiiight....still trying to protect her reputation and cover for her lover. I certainly hope LE isn't telling her anything....she's probably a POI, unofficially. If not, she is still close to the main suspect. She should be kept way, way in the dark as far as any evidence.

Sure, she didn't think to check her cell to see who Hailey had been in touch with. :innocent:

Lightbulb moment: DUH maybe thats way LE hasnt shared more....

She really needs to be cleared like Klaas has said Do whatever it takes to get cleared...

OK, I rewatched the pertinent part of NG regarding who saw Hailey Monday. I had to watch it like 10 times to be able to type this out, so I am sure that this is what was said. Please, some of you rewatch the actual show also, and not just read the transcripts.

Billie: "There was also another lady, Jean Burroughs, a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids. She says she saw her Monday, she says she's told the FBI that twice. She saw her Monday between 10:30 and 12:00. Umm and she knows it was Monday because she doesn't do hair on Sundays. She knows it was that day, she knows Hailey. And I believe Jillian spoke with her...."

NG then asks if 'she' (referring to Jean) saw her or her grandkids saw her.

Billie: "She saw Hailey out the window. She saw Hailey out the window."

I have one sewn into my 17 y/o DD's purse lining, up near the top so she won't feel it while rummaging around. I don't think she's realized it's there yet. It's not small enough for a shoe though.

(OT: I know how to hide a GPS tracker in a car really well... but that only worked with helping my friend out with her cheating husband, since my kids don't drive yet. After my friend's divorce, we sold the tracker to another friend with two teenage daughters, though... ;))

OK, I rewatched the pertinent part of NG regarding who saw Hailey Monday. I had to watch it like 10 times to be able to type this out, so I am sure that this is what was said. Please, some of you rewatch the actual show also, and not just read the transcripts.

Billie: "There was also another lady, Jean Burroughs, a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids. She says she saw her Monday, she says she's told the FBI that twice. She saw her Monday between 10:30 and 12:00. Umm and she knows it was Monday because she doesn't do hair on Sundays. She knows it was that day, she knows Hailey. And I believe Jillian spoke with her...."

NG then asks if 'she' (referring to Jean) saw her or her grandkids saw her.

Billie: "She saw Hailey out the window. She saw Hailey out the window."

Okay - thanks, czgtz.... I haven't seen the show yet and was trying to get clarification when I googled it and posted the (unofficial) transcript previously. Sorry if my post added to the confusion.

Off topic, Okay Sleuthers, There is a 12year old missing in my city, New Orleans,. Problem is it was not in paper or media today. Nancy Grace talked about her today.She has been missing since yesterday when she took the garbage out. Her name is Mariah Sylvester and she is not posted on this site. I am going to go out to the home in am and get more info and help as it sucks that there has been little info publicized. Please look at her forum and I will post more info tomorrow. Forgive me for barging into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90