TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his bathtub scene with his clothes on he is so skinny it is scarey and his eyes ! Something very strange in those eyes ! IMO more than pot smoking going on there !

And another thing, have you guys noticed that BD seems to be the one that does all of the talking, we barely hear from SA and CD, even when they are there. Or from anyone else for that matter.

Because as far as maturity,she's probably carried that in both relationships.But maturity doesn't always mean dominate.She's smart,if that's what you mean.Usually people with tempers can't keep themselves together to manipulate the situation,but they can control a situation with dominance,usually by making people afraid.

Question: now that the videos have surfaced in MSM and on NG, how much can we discuss them here? Or are we still supposed to keep all of that talk in the other forum?

I think she's the one who can be the mature one,she was a nurse.Even though he's younger,I think he has a very dark dominant side."I'm the boss." She said he had a temper,I can only bet he still does.Things we've seen from a ways back,there's a whole other side to him.IMO

Well all this play-fantasy stuff he does on the internet might seem bizarre, but it isn't all that unusual really. There are lots of adults that do that sort of thing, that is why we have star trek conventions and genre fan clubs where people dress up in rediculous outfits.

Question: now that the videos have surfaced in MSM and on NG, how much can we discuss them here? Or are we still supposed to keep all of that talk in the other forum?

yipes!! I am not sure ! Maybe we better move off that for now ! IMO

I asked the same question when the hit MSM in Texas and was told to stay in the PL with them for now but that was on friday

Well all this play-fantasy stuff he does on the internet might seem bizarre, but it isn't all that unusual really. There are lots of adults that do that sort of thing, that is why we have star trek conventions and genre fan clubs where people dress up in rediculous outfits.

Yeah,but they don't kill animals and hold the meat up to the camera.KWIM

Good nite WS'ers, I am hooked to WS ! so many good folks with a lot of knowledge ! A great education ! and I hope we can help someone with our sleuthing ! JMO

Yeah,but they don't kill animals and hold the meat up to the camera.KWIM

You should browse around some of the vampire stuff then. A lot of that looks disturbing and is intended to shock, but it doesn't mean that those people are carrying out some dark fantasy for real.

I think the reality in this case is going to turn out to be much more mundane and familiar.

I'm out of here peeps,talk more later,should be sleeping already,oops..

You should browse around some of the vampire stuff then. A lot of that looks disturbing and is intended to shock, but it doesn't mean that those people are carrying out some dark fantasy for real.

I think the reality in this case is going to turn out to be much more mundane and familiar.

Oh no no,not into horror. :) So I'm wondering if BD is online now since she got the computer,I guess this weekend.

I didn't see the show, but do you think maybe it was done purposefully to watch for a reaction?

I would consider that cruel and unusual punishment. :twocents:

Billie, is one thing since they seem to consider her a person of interest.

But Clint was also on there and they have not even asked him to take a polygraph and have given NO indication that they suspect him of anything. He isn't even suspected by the public!

It REALLY bothered me because of Clint and because it was SO graphic this time. :(

But I guess if it didn't bother either of them... I shouldn't be bothered either. Maybe I was just more sensitive tonight. :waitasec:

No... after reading it again I am not just being sensitive.
:sick:

GRACE: Out to Dr. Panchali Dhar, doctor of internal medicine, author of "Before the Scalpel." Dr. Dhar, as always, thank you for being with us and helping us. Doctor, according to local reports, as a result of that landfill search, cadaver dogs did make a couple positive hits. What does it mean? Could they possibly have hit on something connected to Hailey?

PANCHALI SHAR, DOCTOR:
I mean, at this point even if she was dumped into a landfill, she's not a skeleton yet. It`s only 21 days, she's still having soft tissue decomposition, intestine, liver, lung, brain, kidneys. Those have to decompose.

If they found a piece of bone, what I'm hearing is, was she dismembered?
That would be even wilder than what we're talking about. So I'm hoping it's not a piece of bone. I'm expecting if they find her dead that it should be an entire skeleton hopefully. Otherwise, I don't know what to think.

Cadaver dogs are specifically trained to detect the odor of decomposing human flesh even when the body is sealed in a structure or buried inches below the ground. And because it's in a landfill, her body's going to decompose even faster because it`s infested with bacteria, you're going to have rats and roaches and worms all eating away at this body. So I hope it`s not that case.

GRACE: Our hope tonight is that Hailey is alive and will be brought home to her mother and father who, to their credit, are with us tonight, taking your calls live.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

I would consider that cruel and unusual punishment. :twocents:

Billie, is one thing since they seem to consider her a person of interest.

But Clint was also on there and they have not even asked him to take a polygraph and have given NO indication that they suspect him of anything. He isn't even suspected by the public!

It REALLY bothered me because of Clint and because it was SO graphic this time. :(

But I guess if it didn't bother either of them... I shouldn't be bothered either. Maybe I was just more sensitive tonight. :waitasec:

No... after reading it again I am not just being sensitive.
:sick:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

That doctor was waaay over the top with details. I found it disgusting and turned off the volume until she was done. I thought BD and CD must have been freaking hearing that stuff but I don't remember seeing them again after the doctor. I hope they yanked off their earphones and left. No parent should ever have to listen to anything like that.

That doctor was waaay over the top with details. I found it disgusting and turned off the volume until she was done. I thought BD and CD must have been freaking hearing that stuff but I don't remember seeing them again after the doctor. I hope they yanked off their earphones and left. No parent should ever have to listen to anything like that.

yeah it's awful, and completely unnecessary IMO, and his use of tenses "she's still having" and "going to" instead of expressing it hypothetically makes it even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf