TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be ok, if everyone could say a silent prayer for HD at 12:10pm my time? No typing or reading for at least 1 min.

WTG Hollye, Seeing you do the map thing, made me remember a news story concerning Steve Faucett (prob spelled wrong, but he was the man who was always taking trips in his airplane setting records). I recall they were asking people to use their computers and google earth app (not sure if that is the exact app or not) to search the mountains for his plane. If anyone could remember the details of this it may help. Just a thought

Could we switch gears and talk about the friend for a bit because I think something hinky is with her. I posted this last night and will bring it back for anyone who missed:

I've wondered about Hailey's friend's story but my suspicion has always been on the boyfriend just because he was the last one to see her and his story just at the time it didn't add up. After watching Nancy Grace tonight and hearing that the boyfriend is being polyed tomorrow and the things that Hailey's mom was saying about the friend I'm back at square one. My suspicion is back on the friend and I agree 110% with Susan Moss that they need hone in on that area. Something is NOT adding up there.

I know that the boyfriend seems hinky and everything and I totally get why people might suspect him but I just don't know. Giving the facts we have there are more hinky things with the friends story than the boyfriends. The only thing that was off about the boyfriends story is the working situation and that was it.

This case started over with the story of Hailey staying overnight at the friends house. Family of Hailey have that she'd never act out and that she was good in school etc. Why would this girl who everyone is saying is a good kid lie about where she was going? This is why I think something is hinky with MB the friend of Hailey. She claims Hailey never showed up there yet Hailey's scent was on HER doorstep! This is credible we KNOW that this is credible that her scent was led to the friends house.

Now we have in my opinion a credible siting by someone who KNOWS Hailey and KNOWS Hailey's friend MB that saw them on Monday evening up on that road. All three Hailey, MB, and MBs boyfriend were seen by someone who knows them personally. This isn't someone who just came upon the case and is thinking they saw them this someone who knows them personally! JMO but that speaks volume.

I think they need to search the friends house or something because something is not right. Why not take the greyhound dogs and get the scent of the friend and the friends boyfriend to see if their scent leads to that motel? Has MB's boyfriend been checked into and how old is MB's boyfriend? Where were they going that night that they were out that late? Did something happen to Hailey like she went missing or something when she was with them and the kids freaked out? Something is NOT right with that friend.

I do not know how to do the quote/post thing yet. Amster, how do you know this? That SA is going to be arrested???

Just click on the "Quote" button of the post you are responding to, type your message then click on 'submit reply' button.

Scurry counties.

RSBM

I have to inject a little bit of humor regarding this county name. Someone else posted before that SA had listed that as a hometown or something like that...my out-of-towner lack of knowledge had me thinking he was saying his hometown was "scurry" as in a mis-spelled version of "scary".

I actually lol'ed at myself.

Who else verified the boyfriend's alibi from 6:30-3:00 pm besides his mom after he was sxxxcanned from his job?

Could we switch gears and talk about the friend for a bit because I think something hinky is with her. I posted this last night and will bring it back for anyone who missed:

I've wondered about Hailey's friend's story but my suspicion has always been on the boyfriend just because he was the last one to see her and his story just at the time it didn't add up. After watching Nancy Grace tonight and hearing that the boyfriend is being polyed tomorrow and the things that Hailey's mom was saying about the friend I'm back at square one. My suspicion is back on the friend and I agree 110% with Susan Moss that they need hone in on that area. Something is NOT adding up there.

I know that the boyfriend seems hinky and everything and I totally get why people might suspect him but I just don't know. Giving the facts we have there are more hinky things with the friends story than the boyfriends. The only thing that was off about the boyfriends story is the working situation and that was it.

This case started over with the story of Hailey staying overnight at the friends house. Family of Hailey have that she'd never act out and that she was good in school etc. Why would this girl who everyone is saying is a good kid lie about where she was going? This is why I think something is hinky with MB the friend of Hailey. She claims Hailey never showed up there yet Hailey's scent was on HER doorstep! This is credible we KNOW that this is credible that her scent was led to the friends house.

Now we have in my opinion a credible siting by someone who KNOWS Hailey and KNOWS Hailey's friend MB that saw them on Monday evening up on that road. All three Hailey, MB, and MBs boyfriend were seen by someone who knows them personally. This isn't someone who just came upon the case and is thinking they saw them this someone who knows them personally! JMO but that speaks volume.

I think they need to search the friends house or something because something is not right. Why not take the greyhound dogs and get the scent of the friend and the friends boyfriend to see if their scent leads to that motel? Has MB's boyfriend been checked into and how old is MB's boyfriend? Where were they going that night that they were out that late? Did something happen to Hailey like she went missing or something when she was with them and the kids freaked out? Something is NOT right with that friend.

I get what you are saying and I do agree with you. However, to me, there are still some non-verified facts.

If Hailey and MB are as good a friends as it is assumed that they are, is it absolutely known that the scent that the dogs picked up was Hailey's scent from that day or could it possibly be a bit of an older scent from when Hailey had walked there previously. I do not know enough about tracking dogs to know.

Additionally, last I had heard, the report of Hailey, MB and this unknown boy being seen near a store on the main road was still being verified by CCPD and was mentioned by Billie as such last night on NG.

So if both of these things check out, then the friend most definitely needs to be investigated further.

Until then, I am on the fence regarding MB and SA. Both seem hinky to me.

I've been thinking the same thing about the friend.

( pssst...they're Bloodhounds;))

Hailey's mom said he was fired because he couldn't get along with others at work.

I think we need to be careful about diagnosing someone with a serious disorder based on one statement. Are you a psychiatrist?

Hailey's mom said he was fired because he couldn't get along with others at work.

Please do not be offended -- but just because he was fired from work b/c he does not get along with others does not mean he has a personality disorder. We can, however, speculate that he may have anger issues or some other issues that may indicate a personality disorder, in our humble opinion.

It's hard not to get emotional or judgmental about people. However, when a poster posts something like you are posting, all of a sudden it is picked up by subsequent readers as a proof of fact when it is just an opinion of one person based on something Hailey's mom said in an interview. IMO, we must be careful about how things are worded.

Boyfriend, who perhaps only had his momma for an alibi from 6:30-3:00 pm <modsnip>went in for a polygraph.

As far as I know, it has not been specified who verified that SA was at his parents' house from the time he left his work to the time he left to go to Billie's house. It was only stated by Billie last night on NG that CCPD has confirmed this alibi, not who vouched for him.

GRACE: Last night, you told me he was on his way home from work, but now I`m learning he was on his way home from his mother`s home?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. He had been at his mother`s house all day Monday. Police have confirmed that he got home about 3:00 o`clock, and Hailey left shortly after.

Okay, looking at the transcripts again, CCPD verified that he got to Billie's house at 3pm, but she does not state that it has been confirmed that he was at his mother's house from the time he left work to the time he got to Billie's house. Does anyone know if that portion of teh story has been confirmed by CCPD?

Additionally, as far as I know, it has not been confirmed that SA was fired. On NG last night, Billie stated that he was either fired or left, but did not clarify which.

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

GRACE: OK. What was the blow-up about?

BILLIE DUNN: I don`t even know. I just know he didn`t get along with one or two of the co-workers.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I hope that they have some evidence and are keeping it suppressed, because if they really don't have any evidence by this time poor HD's case could be in danger of going cold way too fast.

This is a very small town. If there was someone there who didn't belong one would think that the neighbors would have recognized the new face or different car. Since none of them have (to our knowledge) come forward with this information it leads me to believe that the person/persons responsible for HD's disappearance are citicens of CCTX. They have likely even tried to get very involved in the search for her so that they can "keep tabs" and "admire their work".

I hope this is not the case, but it is just the feeling that I am getting about this one.

WillenFan, I must respectfully disagree. 1) the dogs were not brought in until several days after Hailey's disapperance, and I firmly believe this would affect the accuracy of their tracking, and 2) since we have only SA's word that Hailey was going to MB's for a sleepover, it's not necessary to believe that MB is portraying Hailey as a liar.

I'm curious about what the lighting conditions were like on Monday night, and if she is in fact certain about the date she saw the three kids together.

Regarding Hailey's friend MB, seriously do you not think if she knew of Haileys whereabouts she would have told by now? With the LE, Texas Rangers, her parents, Haileys parents and other friends hounding I would have spilled my guts. MB is probably scared to death.

Please do not be offended -- but just because he was fired from work b/c he does not get along with others does not mean he has a personality disorder. We can, however, speculate that he may have anger issues or some other issues that may indicate a personality disorder, in our humble opinion.

It's hard not to get emotional or judgmental about people. However, when a poster posts something like you are posting, all of a sudden it is picked up by subsequent readers as a proof of fact when it is just an opinion of one person based on something Hailey's mom said in an interview. IMO, we must be careful about how things are worded.

Please go back and reread my statement. Notice the words "perhaps" and "may".

Monday night on NG, mom stated that boyfriend was fired from his job.

WillenFan 21---I think alot of us feel the Haileys friend wouldn't continue to lie if she even did in the first place ) now that this crisis has gone on for 8 days. I think it would be close to impossible for a 13 yr old to lie to a seasoned Texas ranger. They have big hats, and big guns. I'd would probably babble or wet my pants, . I would think the girlfriend would give it all up. Hailey evidentally had BF 3 weeks ago whe is also 13 . Most 13 year old guys from small towns are pretty nerdy/immature. I know I'm making generalizations here but I came from a town of 1000. Sue Moss on NG said last PM that cheerleaders don't run away unless its with the Quarterback.Hailey seems to be a sweet 13 yr old girl. Involved in school, a good student and active in her church. The only person who gave info that Hailey was going over to GF's was mom's boyfriend--and there is no one to corroborate his story. I agree with other posters that the time line seems to be 3:30 to 6:30 on the Monday she went missing. I think the woman who saw Hailey, her GF and a young guy walking has her dates confused. The GF should be able to answer that question for LE and help them firm up the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.B89