TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give him life if he squealed everybody else out and said where the body was,,hopefully LE will give him this,,,,, IT sounds like he would go for this seems how he wants everyone to remember him,,ughhh --- That was just my impression from the 911 tapes , Like I said, I do not personally know these two people on a friendship basis.

Wow! So thats why my handwriting slants that way! Ive had people say stuff about it. And yes, I AM one to guard my emotions, no denying that.

May I ask if you're left handed? Write left handed?

Mine slants left also but I compensate by turning the paper at an angle, making it look fairly straight. Oh yes I am left handed.

Was Hailey left handed, anyone know?

***okay... so I googled acid vats... sigh... ***

I found a case of a man accidently drowning in one.... so they must be pretty big... however, not sure where they are located.... iirc on the last page there was a cz post talking about them so I guess I will head off to find that...

http://www.ktvu.com/news/14184251/detail.html

Hope you don't mind my jumping here, but I work at a chemical facility, and wanted to add some info.

In most manufacturing/industrial facilities, large quantities of stores chemical won't be in a vat. (large open topped tank) They will be kept in a large closed tank. Closed to avoid contamination, excessive evaporation, and ease of refilling and dispensing. Not very easy to get in or out of. (we have a "tank farm" inside our plant here)

May I ask if you're left handed? Write left handed?

Mine slants left also but I compensate by turning the paper at an angle, making it look fairly straight. Oh yes I am left handed.

Was Hailey left handed, anyone know?

No, Im right handed....

4-5 days adding fresh acid daily, it just did not work the way we thought it would, later learned from our Veterinarian, boiling is the best way to remove flesh from the bones with out marring the heavy skull area ! Just thought I would through that in here in case someone really thought the acid thing was a possibility, I am confused where the acid theory came from? And IMO sulfuric acid would not totally dissolve bones quickly ! I have no experience with any other acids.

"bugs" work too. I had a friend who had lots of land and animals, and he kept skulls to decorate outbuildings (and had skins decorating the inside of the house). He discovered that placing a severed animal head on/near an anthill could result in the skull being cleaned off within days. Same thing when he did it with maggots (obtained from trash can). Neither does any damage to the bone. It sounds way creepier than it is.

And FYI, the skins were sent out to a tanner.

Sorry... CLEARLY O/T.

You know, just thinking off the cuff here, butIF Shawn did something to Hailey...if he did it for retaliation, or to "be remembered for a long time" and if he is obsessed with horror movies and wanting to emulate certain characters, etc....it stands to reason that he might eventually "want" to be caught, or Hailey to be found, so that he gets his notoriety.

This is all speculation on my part, of course. It just has me wondering why he isn't talking if he is involved, if his motive is "to be remembered".

In the back of my head I know there are many reasonable answers to this, it just makes me wonder if maybe Hailey was abducted by someone outside of the home.

This case is really confusing. The only constant (for me) is that Hailey isn't home, and I want her back safe.

Exactly what I have been thinking/wondering! If it's gonna be "remembered" then we have to know what he did. Seems he'd want everyone to know. My mind is so fuzzled (a great word my 4 yr old made up) in this case.

I just want Hailey home :(

BBM-I don't think BD was Clueless, quite the opposite, she stated on the 911 call that she suspected SA, MHMR. That's some pretty good insight knowing what we know now in hindsight. BD chose to ignore warning signs that she as a former nurse knows all too well. JMO.

Suspecting someone of being mentally ill or even mentally retarded, and believing they are capable of violence or murder, is a whole 'nother ballgame. People can say things when they're very upset or angry in the heat of the moment, and regret them later, it happens.
WE can all see the warning signs.... but that doesn't mean Billie did or even realized what might happen. Maybe she's just gullible, or irrational when it comes to people she loves. I don't know, but I daresay there are a LOT of us here who have had some serious wake-up calls and wish we had been more diligent.

Just read that Kampfer has confirmed the test message was sent at 2 pm, and read WYD (what are you doing)

I'd like to know if that's normally what she used... WYD? I thought Billie said last night that is was WRUD?

Seems like most teens use the phonetic lingo - such as U. If it was Y, then I'd sure like to see if that matched up to how she normally texted.

ETA: Here's the NG transcript with WRUD (and, no, it's not quoting Billie directly... :rolleyes:... so who knows?):

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Billie Dunn is telling us that she saw herself that text, that she saw it before police seized her phone, which they still have. Her phone has not been returned. So she`s saying that she saw it with her own eyes, that "WRUD," what are you doing, to the friend.

Is there a new list out? The original list did not include acid. Anyone got a link to this? TIA

It wasn't on the list-- Nancy G. brought it up. Perhaps it was in the trace evidence? Shoot, I don't really know... :waitasec:

Ok that does it, I'm going out to buy a can of maggots. :floorlaugh:

It wasn't on the list-- Nancy G. brought it up. Perhaps it was in the trace evidence? Shoot, I don't really know... :waitasec:

Thanks. That's my concern. I am wondering if this is another of NG's making up theories and now it's turned into fact on the web. Totally JMO, but I think we should hold off on too much speculating about acid until we get some confirmation other than NG. I'm sure the media has read it, seen it on her show and will now be looking into it. Again, this one is JMO though.

JMO

I really don't put much stock into the claims of acid. Sure, SA probably did work with it - but in that case, because would KNOW the dangers/precautions needed I doubt this is involved in the case. IMO - the police may have mentioned it and we all KNOW how Nancy Grace pinpoints on certain things that may increase her ratings. Just saying...

I think about the haleigh Cummings case and wonder how it is that LE has not been able to find the answers they need to solve her case. This case seems to be headed in the same direction! And it makes me mad, there are so many similarities, inconsistancies, suspects, etc...

I pray that whether HD comes home (the BEST outcome) or LE find the evidence they need to solve the case... please let it be quick. For the sake of her family and friends - the worst part is not knowing.

JMO

SA admitted to making threats to kill BD & HD (according to the recently released affidavit).

As a former advocate of domestic violence victims, I refuse to accept the idea that the perp's threats were just: "a matter of speaking and never intended as a serious threat".

"I'm going to kill you" is not something normal people say to one another - even in jest or in anger. When someone says "I'm going to kill you" - it should be taken seriously & not doubted.

Based on affidavits, based on previous 911 calls, SA presented a deadly threat to BD & to her children as recently as last February 2010. Yet, BD invited SA to move into her home with her & her children.

Clearly the POLICE did not take it seriously. She called numerous times, and may even have gone to the police station. Their inaction suggested that she was overreacting. She second guessed her own instincts.

Interesting. People were pretty skeptical after the previous night's show about Billie's assertion that the videos pre-dated her relationship with him, but now it looks to be VERIFIED.

no, not all of them were. Her picture is in a montage in one of them. That doesn't mean she was there, but ut was made while they were together.

And we know she went on myspace since that is where they met.
And if she knew about his 'hobby' and even shared his hobby, why wouldn't he show her his videos? He asked her to download and print hundreds of pages of his fave true crime stories at work.She knew about his masks. So why wouldnt she know about the videos?

Hi all. Delurking for a brief moment to ask about the phones. I have been following this case from day one, read every single post, but I am totally confused about the phones. Hope someone can help me out here:

How many phones were there? Did BD have one, SA have one, HD have one, who had the phones?

Which phone are we talking about with the 2pm text? Where was that phone located on that day and who had it?

Can someone put together a short timeline on each of the phones? TIA!

Sorry if this is blatantly obvious, but I am totally confused.

Second thing: in the SA's video with his cousin, where they are pretending to shoot everyone, I found it quite chilling that they hid inside some pipes at the end of the video. I am sure that LE has checked all the pipes/culverts around there, but I thought it was something of a clue that SA would associate "pipes" with "hide" and I would certainly be looking there first.

Thanks

Here's what got me twisted up--

GRACE: Rupa Mikkilineni, you also mentioned items being taken out of the car that are being tested right now. What items, do you know?

MIKKILINENI: Well, we know that there was debris found in the trunk of a car, which is being tested. We also know that -- you know, police have gone a little bit further in just speaking about the kinds of tests that they would be doing. Now, they are not saying that they have, in fact, found evidence. But one such theory that they`ve discussed, Nancy, is the possibility of acid maybe being used.

Yeah, they didn't say it was in the trunk.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member