TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did someone's character not matter in sleuthing a case? IMO, Billi's actions past and present show her character. The picture isn't pretty and I can't ignore that.

Bombshell. Cops are human. They get tired of the same people calling over and over and over. Just because he said that to his dispatcher does not mean he was not all business when he got there.
IMO we all are humans, but when you are doing your job, no matter what it is, you best be DOING your job !! Especially when you take an oath to Serve and Protect ! NOT Serve, JUDGE, and protect. IMO This response by whomever the officer was so diappointing !!

OK, I listened to the 911 calls, and here are the things that stuck out to me:

1)Hailey was never mentioned.

2)The police seemed disinterested, and even upset, that they had to go out on yet another call. I am sure I heard the officer say 'dammit'.

3)I don't believe for a minute that Billie threatened to OD. There is only SA's word to go on, and why would anyone believe him?

I did say that if I found out SA had threatened Hailey, I would back away from defending Billie from everything besides the fact that she absolutely has no knowledge at all of Hailey's disappearance and that she is not covering for anyone.

I am ashamed to admit how caught up I have gotten here, reading the the horrible things everyone thinks about my friend, and somehow feeling the need to defend her.
Billie does not need defending. She needs support, and I will continue to stand by her. No matter what happens, there will always be people who will think the worst of her. And I refuse to be a part of that.

The important person here is Hailey. Hailey, whose mom and dad need her to come home desperately. Hailey, whose brother misses her so much. Hailey, who has so many people who love her. Hailey the 13 year old girl who used to spend the night with my girls and act goofy. Hailey. Hailey Hailey. She has to be found.

So, I will no longer be posting in this thread. I spoke with Brad Dennis and two very nice women from the Laura Recovery Center today, and I will be talking more with them. I am going to surround myself with people who don't have use for gossip, and are concerned only with finding Hailey.

Thank you to everyone here who helped with media coverage for Hailey, which helped to get Marc Klaas involved. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for Hailey's safe return, and for continuing to think about her. Thank you also to those of you who have sent me so many messages of support.

Everyone please remember to keep Hailey in your prayers. Ask God to keep His hand on her, and all those that love her. Pray for Hailey's safe return. Do not mourn her yet... use that energy for more prayers.

I am sorry to see you go but I do understand why you choose to do so. Thanks for all of your in put and I will continue to pray for Hailey, BD, CD, DD and all of the extended family, friends and the community.

can I just ask, did anyone find out if they did get a computer (and a internet connection!) over the weekend ????...

I asked this several times but the question was always ignored or passed over by czgtz.

and we have to face it, LE deals with all kinds of chit..and they do talk like that..just like doctors talk about inappropriate stuff in the operating room, just to break the monotony and tension, they don't mean any harm and WE just don't usually hear it..

Just because they do it , does not make it appropriate or acceptable. I work the ER. When it is done, it is because people are fed up and jaded. However, they are accountable if it is ever reported. We who are professionals and serve the public are not there to judge. We have jobs, because people need us. If we are reported, we would be reprimanded or terminated.

Since when did someone's character not matter in sleuthing a case? IMO, Billi's actions past and present show her character. The picture isn't pretty and I can't ignore that.

I'm not quite sure, it certainly mattered in the CA case didn't it?

I never lived anywhere where we had to lock the doors or windows, until now. I don't find that unusual. They probably have low crime statistics.

I hear you, I don't feel I have to lock my doors either, but I think the point that was trying to be made when the son(?) came home and was locked out of the house. After repeatedly knocking or ringing the bell, he looked in a window & saw SA in the hall(?) who looked like a deer with the headlights on him...someone correct me if I am wrong please. Why would he feel the need to lock the doors?

and we have to face it, LE deals with all kinds of chit..and they do talk like that..just like doctors talk about inappropriate stuff in the operating room, just to break the monotony and tension, they don't mean any harm and WE just don't usually hear it..
IMO Back in the day ! There was proper radio protocol ! That is all I have say about this ! The Audio Speaks volumns ! IMO

It is certainly discouraging. I find it hard to believe these guys were really worried about BD's call. I'm sure they "did their job" but they didn't do a very good job of being professionals.

Does LE dislike domestic disputes because it is less exciting than bank robberies? It seems to that the domestic disputes are where you PREVENT the crimes from happening while the other stuff is where you clean up and whip out the handcuffs. I'm a big fan of prevention myself.

can I just ask, did anyone find out if they did get a computer (and a internet connection!) over the weekend ????...

It was said BD was helped set up with a phone for cellphone info,who knows?If so,I'm glad because Le can monitor convos.

BILLIE DUNN: OK. I did know about the mask. He had masks that he bought, he traded, he sold. I didn`t know about the videos or the pot smoking. But I did see last night on your show the videos. I do believe it`s before we got together, but I don`t think he was at least smoking pot while we were together. But I did know about the mask.

:waitasec: I didn't watch any of the videos in the PL, but I thought I read a post down there saying that a 'Billie' had made a comment after one of the videos. Then there was speculation that this had to be THE Billie.

Am I remembering this correctly???

I noticed tonight on NG that Billie claims she did not know about the videos.

Just sayin'

IMO Back in the day ! There was proper radio protocol ! That is all I have say about this ! The Audio Speaks volumns ! IMO

There was proper radio protocol, it was when he CALLED the LE it got a little not proper........lol.

Just because they do it , does not make it appropriate or acceptable. I work the ER. When it is done, it is because people are fed up and jaded. However, they are accountable if it is ever reported. We who are professionals and serve the public are not there to judge. We have jobs, because people need us. If we are reported, we would be reprimanded or terminated.

I agree..just saying it does happen, unfortunately not all are as professional..but since it has NOTHING to do with Hailey's disappearance it was a mere observation, that's all..

I asked this several times but the question was always ignored or passed over by czgtz.

thanks....I dont want to say anymore, but it is good to know others may be wondering about a few things.

I have to amend my thoughts about the 911 tapes. The officer in Snyder sounded very professional which made the CC dispatcher sound like a jerk.

BILLIE DUNN: OK. I did know about the mask. He had masks that he bought, he traded, he sold. I didn`t know about the videos or the pot smoking. But I did see last night on your show the videos. I do believe it`s before we got together, but I don`t think he was at least smoking pot while we were together. But I did know about the mask.

:waitasec: I didn't watch any of the videos in the PL, but I thought I read a post down there saying that a 'Billie' had made a comment after one of the videos. Then there was speculation that this had to be THE Billie.

Just sayin'

Think it was a Billy not Billie

Just sayin'

It was a BillY that posted on the video, and CZ informed us that SA has a family member by that name.

I agree..just saying it does happen, unfortunately not all are as professional..but since it has NOTHING to do with Hailey's disappearance it was a mere observation, that's all..

It might if it was the same officer she spoke to when she reported HD missing. Could he have though Oh its only her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx