TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Billie says MHMR is she speaking of knowledge and fact or just her opinion....

Ok Its strange what LE and/or Billie has said
SA threatens Billie and Clint
SA threatens Billie and Hailey
Is this really a threat to Billie that he would hurt not just her but someone in her family.

SA behavior is bizarre....thinking MHMR and if something set that off...
Was there anything that happened between SA and Billie that might cause SA to act upon a previous threat to punish Billie....

Think I'll go sleep on it... Good Nite....

Some people use it as a drain cleaner, some use it to make meth.

lol, Dr. Fessel, you brought back a rather 'stinky' memory for me. :crazy: Back in the day when I was little child, my dad cleaned our clogged sinks with sulfuric acis. I forgot all about that.

Dear God.give us some insight and the knowledge to use our brains to resolve this situation.... And we need it resolved quickly !! Please !!! Amen, P.S. could you send John Wayne and Marshall Dylan back down to us to borrow for a little while. JHT IMO

lol, Dr. Fessel, you brought back a rather 'stinky' memory for me. :crazy: Back in the day when I was little child, my dad cleaned our clogged sinks with sulfuric acis. I forgot all about that.
LOL I have been ran out of the house from the fumes from using it on a drain.

LOL I have been ran out of the house from the fumes from using it on a drain.

We had to do this a week ago and I can still get a whiff of it...I did not know that is what it was, til now, but boy, it is just about the worst smell there is.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that Billie, by 'seeming' to 'protect' and 'stonewall' any investigation of Shawn, is actually creating that 'persona' to get people to actually LOOK at Shawn. The more she inconsistently answers questions, and seems like she doesn't want him looked as a suspect, she is actually making people look at him more. This could, perhaps, be on purpose..

I would never hope or advocate a 12 year old running away from home. I would think that would put them in a vulnerable position. I would advocate them using the resources at school , utilizing LE, or speaking to a trusted adult.

We are not advocating for a child to run away. The child is gone.

Now that she is gone, the options I see are...

1) She has been murdered by someone close to her

2) She has been abducted by someone else and murdered

3) She has been abducted and is being held for her abductor's own purposes

4) She has been sold and is being abused

5) She has been sold and will be murdered after being abused

6) She has committed suicide

7) She has run away and then met with someone who hurt or murdered her

8) She has run away and is safe somewhere with people who are helping her

There may be more that I am not thinking of... but I'm not seeing any better option than her running away to someone she trusts. There ARE good people who will help someone who runs away from a situation like this. Especially if they looked up the pictures/videos that we are seeing now. Or have been watching the news.

The next best option would be a Jaycee Dugard/Elizabeth Smart situation. I think we can all agree her running away on her own and being gone willingly with nice people who don't harm her, is a much better option.

Either one is highly unlikely. But I'm not going to consider it a bad thing to be desperately hoping that this girl ran away so she will be alive. Too many people have done all the other "right things" and ended up dead waiting for help. Even when they call 911, they are often dead before they get there.

If Hailey ran away that would show me she is by far the smartest person in her family.

I hear what you are saying and agree. However, running away can never be the answer for a 13 year old girl. It places them in a vulnerable position. Not to mention, what upstanding citizen will put themselves in a position of illegally harboring a child and put there integrity and freedom at risk?
It seems to be if things were really bad, Hailey would be "acting out" or have a change in grades. Children at the age do not have the maturity to express themselves in troubling times. There are usually signs. Everyone states she was well behave, had good grades and was participating in extracurricular activities. Perhaps, it hadn't been that long since things started to change at home and there were no overt signs.
I really don't know and I am just speculating. I wish things would hurry up and come to an end and then we will all know.

I think we are hoping, at least I am, that she got away when someone came into her house who wasn't supposed to be there, at that time, when she was alone. It would have been instinct, fight or flight, or something happened that was the last straw and she bolted, I agree, she would need help and I hope she found it.

If it happened the night before and her mom was involved or would protect him later, well, I just have no words for that.

It is so sad if Hailey really wrote her teacher a note telling her that she loved her...I missed that, if it happened.
My sister taught kids from lower-income area in a suburb of Houston for several years and ended up getting involved in all sorts of social work, based on what some of the kids said. One little boy told her that his favorite thing to do was to go to school because there was food there (my sister brough ceral and bread and peanut butter every day) and because the "Mrs." which is what he called my sister, was nice to him.
So of course she had to report this, and find out what was happening in his home...but there were so many, it broke her heart. She quit teaching for a while, works in admin, but is going back to teaching next year.

Both of my daughters have had teachers they synced with and excelled under. It isn't always a dire situtuation when a student "loves" their teacher.

O/T

I didn't take chemistry in high school. I had to get that cleared up before I say that I nearly killed myself when I got the bright idea to mix bleach and ammonia...in a mobile home bathroom....:crazy:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming....

We had to do this a week ago and I can still get a whiff of it...I did not know that is what it was, til now, but boy, it is just about the worst smell there is.

So now we need to find out if there are dogs that are trained to sniff it out and send them to texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx