TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone link the NG live link .....ty

Wierd that someone moves out everything and lo and behold there is one earring on the floor.KWIM

OKAY. Where is the father of that 7 yr old boy? .....

More importantly to me, is he a friend of SA's...? (I know we can't sleuth the minor boy but I do wonder if the dad is friends with SA)

It was found after they moved out. When did Clint move out?

Clint had to move out because he was arrested for marajuana. He and his girlfriend were living across the street in public housing and they evict you if your arrested.

and remember lots of us were wondering how Shawn could remember what earrings she had on in such dteail ,but not the color of her shirt......

YEP... something smells....really stinky......

I mean, isn't it possible that Hailey DID just accidentally lose the hoop earring Christmas day? Maybe she didn't notice it, then forgot to mention it between then or the 26/27?

any when did the girlfriend/cd move? after hailey went missing? just curious. seems odd for someone to move if their child is missing...

Now who REALLY KNOWS WHEN the earring was left or when she last had it on?.. SA probably planted it

I hope they ask where in the house the earring was found.

Kampfer: still persons of interest beyond Mr Atkins.

NG: talking about the officer saying 'oh god'. To the officer, Hailey's missing now. And that BF is the number one suspect.

I am trying to find out who the officer is on the 911 call.

NG speaking bout officer. Good for her. Now, he's the #1 suspect.

I agree.

Billie on the 911 call: he didn't threaten to kill Hailey. It wasn't a frantic call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw