TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO MHMR was like a slang for "retarded"? Around here we say "special" or "short bus" so I get that being local slang.

Here our county used to have an MHMR office...Mental Health and Mental Retardation. Now it's called some long politically correct something or other (intellectual disabilities maybe). I was giving her the benefit that maybe she meant the MH part...that he was crazy but guess not. At least she has the decency to look as if she's been crying a lot and not sleeping.

NG: lawyer saying phone records wrong?
Lawyer: ridiculous.

Grace asked Mom---Why'd u let him back in?

Mom was telling Grace things have been great in their relationship for the last year.

she did not call cps on herself....SHE did not place him at her brothers....twist

They may have told her that he needed to be away from all that is going on and Bilie suggested her brothers. Why is that so far fetched?

If those earrings they showed were the ones she had in, they don't just fall out easily, you have to unscrew the end off of them.

ETA....especially if she were trying to stretch the hole, they would have been tight. Hailey probably wouldn't have been switching them out if she was trying to stretch the hole.

Oy. I made such a mess of the last post with ETAs that I just combined into new post =)

My screws come off frequently (from belly button ring)...kind of like a Tiffany's key chain =P But, new earrings like that shouldn't have the threads wasted unless she was constantly fiddling with them, unless they were flawed. Just an idea. Who knows.

From what BD said on NG just a bit ago, she wanted to stretch her ears. BD said "that's as big as she could go" (paraphrased)...so that gauge was a lot bigger than normal earrings and honestly, those earrings would be very difficult to fall out or just "lose". They're heavy, as well. HD would have noticed immediately.

FWIW, if Hailey had been begging for "plugs" (earrings), and got them for xmas, there's no way there wouldn't have been an all out search for that earring if she had lost it. Seriously. If she had been wanting to start stretching her earlobes, she would have had a fit if one of them were gone. JMO.

SO MHMR was like a slang for "retarded"? Around here we say "special" or "short bus" so I get that being local slang.

Bull.

She was calling him crazy. More revisionist history if ya ask me.

BD: We have a rocky relationship. The last year was good, the last 6 months were awesome.

NG: mystery text at 2:00pm? location of phone?
lawyer: we would know where... time sent and time received.

--Guest on phone: tech data will tell u exactly where H was within couple of acres when she sent t message...

Sorry....but Kampfer is not the most reliable source on info on this case.

Neither is BD.

Who am I going to believe about what Hailey was wearing? The mom who cannot remember which day she actually saw her last? Her creepy boyfriend who cannot remember what shirt she was wearing but who does remember (conveniently) that she was wearing red earrings?

Mom said "I think it was her in her bed that morning" -- the morning she left for work and didn't say goodbye to her. That, alone, was odd to me. Who the heck else would it have been?

Now for the first time we hear she never slept in her room?

So far, Grandma has not had reliability issues...BD has.

Again...I know who I'm going to believe.

Poor DD. Again, I wouldn't take much stock in BD telling us he is at brother's, either.

Caller asking about next door neighbor.

Okay got sucked back in. Jean said in state custody. Rupa, confirmed it.

NG: Why taken?

Rupa: if the home is not a proper environment for a child

Billie said she agreed to let him stay with her brother (Uncle R?) since people were driving by the house at all hours yelling rude things and she didn't want him exposed to that (probably only AFTER CPS told her so). She looks devastated to have lost EVERYONE. I hope cz is still there for her.

So glad NG is stateing the LE's attitude was so out of line. It makes me wonder if that is why they took so long to issue an Amber Alert and wrote of HD as a runaway.Shame on them. I would get a lawyer if this case turns out bad.

I also thought I heard "awful" but I admit doesn't fit what she usually says...

guess we can wait on the transcript. Not that I'd trust that;)

o/t
SO just walked in the den with his "dinner"... pasta with powdered pesto sauce and a hot dog bun with a piece of turkey sausage in it. Kinda glad he didn't offer to cook for me :angel:

little boy is AA... is that GF's boy?

PriscillaLW: ...small African American boy (H walking with)

here our county used to have an mhmr office...mental health and mental retardation. Now it's called some long politically correct something or other (intellectual disabilities maybe). I was giving her the benefit that maybe she meant the mh part...that he was crazy but guess not. At least she has the decency to look as if she's been crying a lot and not sleeping.

my 7 yr old has down syndrome
thats just rude and uneducated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads