TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how long you take them. Most doctors prescribe them as needed. But, if you take them regularly and suddenly stop taking them it will cause rebound of severe agitation and anxiety, panic attacks, and can also cause seizures.

Also to note Klonopin is a benzodiazepine and not prozac (an antidepressant).

Exactly. I'd be much more concerned if he was on kexapro, paxil, Prozac and quit taking them. But yes, even after a couple if days klonopin withdrawal anxiety, insomnia, the shakes etc. set in.

She was on pain medication back in February too? And there just happened to be anxiety medication lying around that belonged to SA? What are the odds? :waitasec:

When SA says I would never do anything to that little girl. To me he is not saying that he didn't do anything to her. Would is future tense so of course he would not to anything to her because she is no longer there. KWIM MOO

I wonder how many more 911 calls the LE had from these 2.............

Being a stylist I have seen numerous high-school- young adult aged girls going thru this process of "stretching" the lobes.. Several of them being regular clients of mine for many years.. I agree with you about that you are not "supposed" to remove the gauges for a specific amt of time to allow the "stretching"{same as regular piercings have to be left in fir a specific amt of time}..That said I would estimate that maybe a fourth out of the girls that I have known to due this have not followed thru with the process{for one reason or another..from changing their mind about the permanent stretch and what it looks like after the "fad" comes and goes..to changing their minds because of mild-mid. discomfort..and that solely depends on the person and what they consider to be comfortable or not}... I will also say that out of the many girls and even guys that I have known{and really that I have even seen in passing as well}that Hailey is by far the youngest I have ever come across to have been already starting this "stretch" process..by a couple of years she's the youngest..

But my point is with having been in more of the begining stages rather than alot further along in "stretching" her lobes.. That she may easily have thought she'd take them out for just one night..or for just a little while..I could easily see a 13 yr thinking..feeling..or doing this..

But I have no reason whatsoever to believe that Clint's gf is lying in any way whatsoever..so with that said she says that Haily took them out and asked the gf to put them up for her{this is when one of them got misplaced..as I could easily see it being Christmas day with presents..wrapping paper..bows..all over the place..I could see one getting lost..only days later to resurface when they're moving out}..

So for whatever reasons it seems as tho Hailey did choose to take them out..Its anyones guess for how long she intended to have the out or to put them back in...

Could be. I just wonder about it a little bit in combination with the gf originally saying Hailey came by their house that day, then saying she did not....
jmo

Also SA contacted LE knowing he had a warrant and to get back at her chanced being arrested.He has a lack of self control,revengeful and has no fear of consequences when angry.I think this is why he went to work and walked by his boss without talking,he was probably angry and didn't think of the consequences that it could cost him his job.

He's probably a person who does things on impulse,because as in so many things that has made him a suspect,he didn't cover himself much,at all.

Newly released 911 tape
Hailey Suspect to 911: Billie Says She Wants to Die
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333506

Here's the best I can do on the transcript:

Yes, do you have a way I could speak to Officer B?

(No, he’ll be here Tuesday.)

Okay, well, I got a situation on my hands. I have an ex-girlfriend and she’s taken a whole bunch of klonopin. It’s like an anxiety pill that I take. I guess she got them from me. I guess she like took a bunch of her pain pills, too, and she’s saying that she wans to die and she don’t care about life and all this bull crap. So, I don’t know what to do.

(Ok, who are you?)

I’m her boyfriend.

(What is your name?)

Shawn Adkins.

(Spell your last name, Shawn.)

A-D-K-I-N-S.

(Ok, and what is her name?)

Billie Dunn. And right now, she’s over at her mother’s house, CO. It’s uh, who knows where that house is.

(Do you know the address?)

All I know is – she’s uh – off of **** Street.

(Ok, what’s the phone number for you, Shawn?)

Um, it’s *************

(And your address?)

Ummm… I’m not real sure about my address because I just barely moved here.

(Ok….)

It’s in Big Spring. I know I live on ****** Drive in Big Spring, Texas.

(Ok, that’ll work.)

I’m just not real sure of the house number.

(You’re in Big Spring right now? She called you from Snyder telling you this?)

Yeah, we had a big blow-up today and one of the officers had to get involved with it.

(In Big Spring?)

Uh, no.. no… over the cell phone. And, uh, so she filed a report on me, you know, for threats and stuff like that…. (inaudible) …. Between her, her brother, and myself. Now, I don’t know. She’s just upset about it. And she’s juset, you know, just not being herself right now. I’m just really worried about her.

(Ok. Uh, while I got you on the phone, Shawn, is your date of birth **-**-**?)

Yes, ma’am.

(Do you know you got a warrant?)

Yes, ma’am.

(Ok, Ok. Alright… well, let me get the officers over there and have them talk to Ms. Dunn and see what’s going on, ok? And then we’ll have one give you a call back.)

Being a stylist I have seen numerous high-school- young adult aged girls going thru this process of "stretching" the lobes.. Several of them being regular clients of mine for many years.. I agree with you about that you are not "supposed" to remove the gauges for a specific amt of time to allow the "stretching"{same as regular piercings have to be left in fir a specific amt of time}..That said I would estimate that maybe a fourth out of the girls that I have known to due this have not followed thru with the process{for one reason or another..from changing their mind about the permanent stretch and what it looks like after the "fad" comes and goes..to changing their minds because of mild-mid. discomfort..and that solely depends on the person and what they consider to be comfortable or not}... I will also say that out of the many girls and even guys that I have known{and really that I have even seen in passing as well}that Hailey is by far the youngest I have ever come across to have been already starting this "stretch" process..by a couple of years she's the youngest..

But my point is with having been in more of the begining stages rather than alot further along in "stretching" her lobes.. That she may easily have thought she'd take them out for just one night..or for just a little while..I could easily see a 13 yr thinking..feeling..or doing this..

But I have no reason whatsoever to believe that Clint's gf is lying in any way whatsoever..so with that said she says that Haily took them out and asked the gf to put them up for her{this is when one of them got misplaced..as I could easily see it being Christmas day with presents..wrapping paper..bows..all over the place..I could see one getting lost..only days later to resurface when they're moving out}..

So for whatever reasons it seems as tho Hailey did choose to take them out..Its anyones guess for how long she intended to have the out or to put them back in...

Why didn't Clint's GF correct the "description" that went out of Hailey right away? They revised the description of the shoes she had on as soon as they realized they were originally mistaken. If she knew those earrings had been removed, that one was lost, and the other was in her possession, why not say so?

Does SA say he "loves" Haileys with all of his heart, or "loved" And she "loved" him? Or "loves"?

Shoot, I would think you'd have to pass a drug test to work with sulfuric acid. jmo

Also SA contacted LE knowing he had a warrant and to get back at her chanced being arrested.He has a lack of self control,revengeful and has no fear of consequences when angry.I think this is why he went to work and walked by his boss without talking,he was probably angry and didn't think of the consequences that it could cost him his job.

He's probably a person who does things on impulse,because as in so many things that has made him a suspect,he didn't cover himself much,at all.

......and we're back to his immaturity again. He probably didn't care much about the possibility that it could cost him his job, either.

Imo, Billie is a straight up narcotics addict. I believed this from her second interview on NG - it is part of the reason for her flat affect. Also, I think it's reasonable to put up with toothache pain for a few days when you know you have a poly relating to your missing child, especially when you already had one poly rescheduled due to anti-anxiety medication (thus delaying progress in the case). I don't believe there was a toothache and I wonder if Billie is currently unwilling to take another poly because she can't stay clean (or because she has guilty knowledge). The explanation of losing faith in the test made no sense to me. She handed us her excuse; she was told SA failed and it made her emotional. She's not going to be told that again, so you take the test unless there are other reasons not to...

Not bashing, but tired of some of the diversion and excuses that I see as roadblocks to finding Hailey (intentional or unintentional - the excuses are impediments to moving forward in the case, imo)...

ITA.
Poor Hailey.

So where did he live before he moved to his mother's?

Shoot, I would think you'd have to pass a drug test to work with sulfuric acid. jmo

They'd be looking for illegal narcotics. If he was legally prescribed Klonopin, that would not cause him to fail a drug test.

Imo, Billie is a straight up narcotics addict. I believed this from her second interview on NG - it is part of the reason for her flat affect. Also, I think it's reasonable to put up with toothache pain for a few days when you know you have a poly relating to your missing child, especially when you already had one poly rescheduled due to anti-anxiety medication (thus delaying progress in the case). I don't believe there was a toothache and I wonder if Billie is currently unwilling to take another poly because she can't stay clean (or because she has guilty knowledge). The explanation of losing faith in the test made no sense to me. She handed us her excuse; she was told SA failed and it made her emotional. She's not going to be told that again, so you take the test unless there are other reasons not to...

Not bashing, but tired of some of the diversion and excuses that I see as roadblocks to finding Hailey (intentional or unintentional - the excuses are impediments to moving forward in the case, imo)...

Well she did say she doesn't mess around with those "street drugs". Kind of convenient for someone in the nursing profession IMO.

Why does SA ask for a specific Officer?

Why does the dispatcher ask him if he knows he has a warrant?

Was there one out for his arrest at that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan