TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not looking for a body,do not believe a body was dumped,but are looking for evidence.Rupa can't answer why cadaver dogs are searching.

Maybe looking for somethng that a dead body was wrapped in? Like a blanket or something? I am not sure if cadaver dogs would even hit on something like that..........

trying to find mail to date the evidence that was found

I have always thought alot of MK....but he sure is risking alot by throwing so much behind BD, imo.

He is saying that LE have nothing....even though LE has apparently told media that they have cadaver dogs out there with some hits.

OK, so the dogs that hit on something related to Hailey were not cadaver dogs? Was today the first time cadaver dogs were ever used?

Or allegedly not doing anything after his mom told him SA was scaring HIS DAUGHTER. If that were me I would have ripped her right out of that home.

SA: ...she's sayin she wants to die...I'm her ex-boyfriend

SA's 911 call

TexasGiGi ALSO told us how they use mail to narrow the search area. She is a great source of information, and added a lot to the discussion earlier today.

Does anyone know how long after this Feb blow-up that BD and SA got back together? Or how long were they apart, if that makes better sense.
Also, why did Hailey get moved from home to home during that year? Was there ever any elaboration on that topic?

I have always thought alot of MK....but he sure is risking alot by throwing so much behind BD, imo.

He is saying that LE have nothing....even though LE has apparently told media that they have cadaver dogs out there with some hits.

I think it was more that he was pointing out that LE had told Billie she would be the first to know....and they haven't informed her of anything yet.

I understand about looking for "dated" material in the trash but handwritten letters? Why letters at all? Why not utility bills, hospital bills, etc.

So I'm wondering if they're looking for CD and BD's trash,unless it would be letters from CD to BD's house,even something Hailey's been writing.

And doesn't SA say in that 911 call that he has not been living there too long...that ws last February?

SA call: rite now over at her mother's house...i'm not real sure about my address cause i just barely moved here...not really sure of the house number

Oh, shades of Misty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisana
Yeah, "ME" not "US"--just because Hailey didn't like him at first (probably because she could feel that his interest in her was not good), it doesn't mean that he didn't wear her down and win her over after a while--if he's charismatic enough to have Billie all ga-ga over him, what would stop Hailey from falling for him if he was working on her--
Here's the statement:

"I love her with all my heart and I believe she loves me with all her heart," he said on Jan. 4. "As far as me, Hailey, Billie and D, we get along fine. I would never do anything with that little girl. I love her with all my heart."

You can watch the actual video here:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fullte...medium=twitter

It's in the Jan. 4 raw interview.

On another note, I was reading up about body language and statement analysis (just a theory mind you - not a scientific fact):

When someone uses the word "normal" always flag it as sensitive. If a person says "I am normal" it is an indication that they have been held out to be "abnormal" as some point in life. When someone introduces a day as "normal", you can safely assume that it was anything but normal.

"like I said she was just sitting in the living room watching TV like a normal day... and she said, 'Shawn, I'm going....'

Really - what is a "normal" day. Do any of us have them? I sure don't

MOO and all that!

Mel

It really wasn't a normal day at all, whether he had something to do with that or not... HD disappeared. I wouldn't read anything into the fact that he prefaced by saying it started out as a normal day.

If they are in Snyder, RIGHT NOW, after dark, they have found something pretty big.

Can nothing in this case be easy to understand? I have never in my life....evidence, no evidence, dogs no dogs,IMO,grrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asa_Lange