TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom: she spent t nite w/her father; no, i'm not absolutely positive (earrings on)

Mom: re reaching SA---just to say misses us, loves us; praying for her (i believe referring to prior contact, NOT recently>his atty not allowing him to speak)

Mom: i hadn't read it (re his myspace message that NG just read to her)

OMG, MK just said the prisoners were allowed to help with searches... :thud:

Mark K. saying the prison adds another plausible scenario, and that some prison release inmates may have been on a search?

Clearly Billie was untruthful about how long SA lived in the home...when she said a few months, I think she is saying most recently, for a few months, and that he had lived there before.

He ws probably in and out of the home.

OMG, I can't finish watching that video. It takes a lot for me to cry but this sure did.

CD loves his little girl and you can clearly see that. I cannot begin to imagine what nightmare he is going through right now, but you can see the pain in his eyes.

Oh my goodness..I watched it all just now bawling like a baby...GOD BLESS ALL THE SEARCHERS .... My heart breaks for Clint and Bille and all of Haileys family and friends.

Why is Clint moving while his daughter is missing?

He was living with his gf in her section 8 housing, she was not supposed to have anyone else living there. They were evicted. (Which I think is just sad under the circumstances).

NG had on screen that Cadaver dogs hit on something related to Hailey-is this true?

Attorney: talking about you have contestant #2...? talking about multiple arrests...? Sounds like she's hinting at something there.

Guest, attorney: police making case w/bunts and singles (not grand slams)

She said last night SA's lawyer would not let him talk to her that she had called him and his family would not put him on the phone....now tonight she says he contacts her and tells her he loves her, blah blah:maddening:

I give up.

Does anyone agree with me that Hailey's mom has a very petite, youthful appearance? This may be the reason why the boyfriend was initially attracted to her, then discovered that the daughter was even more appealing to him.

Then, after the boyfriend has insinuated himself into the family, the boyfriend calls emergency to claim that the mom is suicidal in order to cast Billie, the mom, in a negative light--this, in an attempt to discredit any future things that she has to say.

(sorry, I haven't read all of the postings here) Sorry guys, I edited and lost all of the thanks postings.

How is Billie supposed to be getting these MS messages, if she has no internet...

(somebody): SA is manipulative and controlling Billie through the MS postings. Also manipulative through 911 calls, by saying she is trying to kill herself. Manipulating operators at 911 to think something is wrong with Billie. Same thing with calling Hailey promiscuous.

Why is Clint moving while his daughter is missing?

It wasn't his choice, his GF was living in section 8 housing and when they came and searched they had found a small amount of marijuana. They were made to move out.

OMG, MK just said the prisoners were allowed to help with searches... :thud:

I don't have a problem with that , they were on work release. At least the prisoners were searchers with crime experience. I am sure they were under guard. Prisoners are usually protective of children, I would think. Isn't that why they kill child murderers. i don;t think it is a anything that will change the case. IMO

I know that FB can not be discussed up here. Some one give me a quick tutorial on pics and links from there. Thanks.

How is Billie supposed to be getting these MS messages, if she has no internet...

She said she hasn't seen them, so... I think he's posting trying to make himself look better.

Psych re his 911 calls: he calls sayin she's taken a bunch of Clonopin (sp?)=manipulation; H>promiscuous=he's manipulating; his communications on MySpace-controlling her and manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asa_Lange