TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TX for posting what they are saying. I am babysitting 4 gk here and cant hear nothing. :)

An Ipod shuffle is a very small and inexpensive MP3 player only. They come in many colours. An ITouch is what she is believed to also own and used to post to her FB. It is a big upgrade from the shuffle and would allow her to play MP3's and have wi fi access to the internet among many other things. It is not a phone and does not have a camera in the version she would have had. They are black front/chrome back and I believe they stated they took a black MP3 player as well so I am hoping that is the ITouch that was either broken/lost or both just prior to Christmas. But I do believe it was also stated that she got a new MP3 player for Christmas that had camera capabilities. More than likely that was an IPod MP3 player. The newer ones have camera and video capabilities but no WI FI access.

HTH

I just bought my dd an ipod touch 4g for Christmas. It cost me $250, it has WiFi, camera, text, it also has the app called Face Talk only available with WiFi connection, it allows you to talk face to face like skype.

I wondering now if SA has and ipod touch to be communicating with his friends without having to use his cell phone.
Also does anyone know if they can track activity on an ipod? TIA

Reporter asked Billie to talk to Hailey. Here's what Billie said:

I miss you so terribly much Hailey. I can't tell you how much I miss you. I want you home so bad. I hope you're out there and able to come home whenever you're ready. If somebody has her bring her back.

No word on Memphis? investigation.
Strange day for a MON. no news???

Sunday is nothing we don't already know.

Billie saw Hailey in bed

Shawn got fired from his job

showing affidavit - pings

my fingers are running out of steam

I think they meant they are not watching his minute by minute moves........

I hope LE put that out there to make SA feel safe for now. Maybe he will go to where she is and they can follow him there.

They did state she was seen at noon by a witness. (They did not say it if it was confirmed).

showed original broadcast on Dec.29th (anchor said police treating as MP case)

Dec 30 still labeled runaway

Bloodhounds Dec 31

Dec 31 party. Billie says just people there to support them

Jan 2 candlight vigil

Jan 2 reward goes up

Two things:

Do we know yet who SA's lawyer is?

And, is it really the law that if a child goes missing....the last person to see him/her can retain an attorney and never have to utter another word?

One more..I lied...three things...does anyone recall a missing child case where the parent(s) or significant other(s) were innocent yet still retained a lawyer? I should add-to keep them from having to speak..

I believe it is Sidney Lyle of Odessa
http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/79762-tx-sidney-lyle-101056.html

Logically, the LAST person to see her would be the one who took her. So unless you want to admit to being that person... sounds like Catch-22.

Jan 3 the female reporter doing this piece interviewed Billie

Billie: Hailey has an attitude sometimes but not bad girl, no sex, no drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members