TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SuziQ
I guess pointing fingers at numerous real people werent working so Billie thought she would try the phantom person route.
omg, lolololol

Okay. Is that all? Where were these items found? Who found them? Are they Hailey's? tia

I t hink the article is on big country homepage or KLXZ, i believe someone with LE said they weren't aware, but the searchers contacted the news and the news did a small story...

Already yall are looking for a way to spin it against her...lighten up! (Pretty Please)She said LE has known about this (unusual person) from the start!
who said LE has known about this from the start?

katydid23, she can't post his name...he hasn't been mentioned in MSM.

We are letting media know that if they have any questions, she will do her best to incorporate them into her statement.

And I realize that it will be dissected... but Billie needs to tell the entire story from the beginning, all at once, for everyone to hear. MOO anyway.

I hope it goes well.
If it was me I would go for a one on one sit down with someone then.
One person she can be comfortable with.
I will just be honest and say I don't think she can handle a press conference on her own. If there is even a moderate turn out and reporters actually start in on questioning her (Nancy is filtering question because she wants her to come back). If she has done as poorly communicating what she wants to say in a friendly environment, this could have the complete opposite effect you think it will.

I will kindly suggest that because you know her and know what she is trying to say you cannot see how she comes across, and because you have faith in her and believe her you are over estimating her abilities in this type of a situation.

Keep in mind you have no idea what someone may have dug up that they can't confirm enough to print but they can absolutely blindside her with a question in a press conference she invited them to.

Just make sure you are considering other angles than "Billie just needs to tell everyone what happened over a 72 hour period over a month ago and then things will be better and everyone can stop being suspicious of her".

Of all the possible outcomes that is the least likely even if she does well. The suspicious train has sailed. She needs to stop worrying about what people think of her, they already think it, ship sailed, let it go.

If your goal is to get the focus off Billie and on to Haley put Billie in front of the cameras to make more documented contradictions (some people just don't communicate well, doesn't make them evil, just makes them the wrong person for the job) is not going to do that.

imoo..... good luck

Maybe a reporter can do some investigative work to determine who this person is and where he can be found...and where he was on Dec. 27th.

I agree, everyone has to lighten up. BD is the only one speaking out for Hailey. She's the only one who can bring things to the table.
This time for the press conference is excellent because it will bring a renewed interest in Hailey's case. This case is on the verge of going off the radar if something new isn't added quickly.

billie says LE knows about this guy...we do not know when they were told about him. CZ does not even know about the guy or the threats or the story....I have a hard time believing this was from the jump..jmo

OK guys no more jokes and bashing. Let's talk about the latest information. 10-4? You can question and you can probe...... just no more making fun of BD.

Thank you Grandmaj! :great::great::great::great::great::great:

( Bringing this forward for those who didn't get the message!)

sounds to me like bd is not planning on taking questions.....just giving a statement

Originally Posted by czgtz
I mean she has told LE everything from the getgo.. guess I should have worded that better. And she didn't have an opportunity to get the entire story out on NG or anywhere else. She didn't do this day one because we never expected for Hailey to be gone this long, or that people would think that she is withholding information.

Now, who is this guy y'all are talking about?
Hi cz, I'm surprised she didn't mention this mystery person to you. Maybe you could ask her to touch on this at her news conference.

That's what I always thought, but someone a few dozen threads back said it is a narcotic under Texas State Law.

That list has methamphetamine as a non-narcotic. :waitasec:
I would have figured it was a narcotic.

katydid23, she can't post his name...he hasn't been mentioned in MSM.

right.
but that is not really my point. I suppose I am being a bit cynical, but this is just a gut level response on my part.
She has never ever led us to believe there was a missing suspect that had seriously threatened Hailey's life previously. NO mention of it.
Even Cz seems clueless about it.

I hope CD knows about this person. I liked his idea about hiring a PI. Maybe they could find this guy .

Imo, if Billie wants to clear up some discrepancies-- and her reputation, she should sit for another poly. I'd like to hear from LE that she is not a POI.

billie says LE knows about this guy...we do not know when they were told about him. CZ does not even know about the guy or the threats or the story....I have a hard time believing this was from the jump..jmo

To be fair, czgtz might know about the guy but didn't know that the newspaper was going to do the article so soon. She was planning on Monday to put out the info, I think.

She'll be right back, then we can ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member