TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle school talk was already arranged... not about what's happening in the field with the copter

A Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter is flying over Colorado City this late afternoon as crews continue their search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

The chopper came down momentarily, landing in a field before going back up to search from the air.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328506

This was posted an hour AFTER the DPS troopers going into the house on the same news source.

They are still searching - that's a good sign.

No one wants that news, but if it is to be that way, the sooner they find her the better.

but they, the rangers... are still a part of dps right? that is what I was wondering....

as that is what was just quoted as going back into the home...

they are most likely in there as we converse here

I'm not positive, but I believe the Rangers were organized before there were ever any cars so doubt that they are part of DPS. But I could be wrong.
Not many people would mistake them for DPS troopers, since the DPS wear distinctive uniforms. In fact, some troopers uniforms look very similar to our sheriff's dept. uniforms.

Okay, I don't see woods behind the Alco, but I do see an RSO directly behind it.

This thread is moving fast again.... I don't want people to miss this.

A Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter is flying over Colorado City this late afternoon as crews continue their search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

The chopper came down momentarily, landing in a field before going back up to search from the air.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328506

This was posted an hour AFTER the DPS troopers going into the house on the same news source.

They are still searching - that's a good sign. They wouldn't still be in the air if they had found her.

Okay, I don't see woods behind the Alco, but I do see an RSO directly behind it.

I see a wooded area, diagonally across the street - behind it.

Who runs the find H facebook, is it family, do we know?

Wonder if they would bring in drones along with the helicopter? They have been used in cases before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx