TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she said I looked in on her to ease my mind ! but I did not touch or feel her.
Touch ,ok just to see if they are there, but feel her to ease my mind makes me crazy !
think it is in a NG interview early on.

I think that whole statement contradicts itself.. If she is not in the habit of checking on Hailey (and from everything we now know, she was not!) and her mind is uneasy for any reason...enough to make her check on her, but not actually see her..and she doesn't take a few more steps until she can actually see her? How would that ease her mind..that Hailey's bed is still there? Nah, doesn't even make sense imo...

I guess I'm just not understanding why telling the truth as one remembers it, in regards to the timeline of events or anything else for that matter requires so much time, effort and forethought and attention..having to being written out, typed up, etc... THE TRUTH IS WHAT IS ..just spit it out FGS!..I'm sorry, the TRUTH just shouldn't take THAT much effort to tell..now putting the best spin on a *story* would be a little more time consuming..

:innocent:If one doesn't start out with a lie, then they don't have to try to undo the web they have woven and caught their own wings in I would guess.
Goodnite all and will have to wait til tomorrow evening to check on the presser. Gotta put the scrubs on early in da morning and hit the road again:)
I will once again end my day (nite) with a prayer for Hailey and for justice for her and all that have been wronged.

Yeah I may have to do that too! Have my daughter and granddaughter living with us while daddy is serving his country overseas!

I still am so interested in why she is doing the presser instead of LE.

Is LE going to be there? Is it a Kyron Horman type of thing -- where the parents go on tele to discuss the case.

Why isn't LE doing a presser? Kinda like "send all tips to CD cell phone, and plaster said cell phone number all over the news".

Very strange indeed.

Mel

Oh, not me. I have words. But all the scenerios that come to mind to FIT that would have to do with various and sundry nefarious acts. While that might fit in with BD's lifestyle choices - it just doesn't fit with the type of young girl that Hailey has been portrayed as. Her teachers, her friends, and even Hailey herself, from her own facebook page postings isn't that type of person. KWIM?

I know exactly what you mean-my mind skittered over any number of nasty scenarios, at sonic speeds. When my mind goes there I have trouble articulating my ideas to others. ITA about Hailey, what we know of her and reading her FB I knew she wasn't into what many girls her age and younger are. (To her credit).

I'm still stuck on how a young, petite mother and a pretty tween daughter could "wrong" an adult man so badly that he would threaten them both while talking to a third person. And that threat to be so bad that the third person would go to LE to report it.

It just boggles my mind.

and it not cross BD's mind at any point until LE brought it to her attention that this person even may have felt 'wronged' or there was an off chance they could have been angry?...She had NO idea..is that what she wants people to believe?

Wonder if CD has been kept in the loop with this new mystery man. BD said in that article that the whole family knew him (or of him). So, would BD have told CD about this new threat and the "mystery man"? Would relly like to hear CD's thoughts on this.

I can't get my mind around why HD, in particular, would be included. Whatever might have happened to trigger this alleged threat, what could a 12-13yo girl have to do with anything? I don't have coherent words for everything bouncing around in my head that would make such a thing possible.

bbm~

Oh, I could tell you the first and just about only reason that pops in my head..but I won't 'cause it's probably the same thing that's bouncing around in yours...and I just can't let my mind linger there yet....

If a child is missing and you truly think that they had been taken by a stranger wouldn't one of the 1st things LE do, be to ask a parent if anyone had been upset with them enough to harm the child? ..and I would imagine any parent would be wracking their brains on those sleepless nights thinking back, wondering if there was anyone that would have any reason to do something like this?

Even if I wanted to play along with BD and *assume* that someone had threatened she and Hailey some time ago and she didn't know about it until 2 weeks ago..Do we really have to pretend that BD didn't even have ANY IDEA that she may have upset this 'person' and inform LE of that? I can't do anything but shake my head at this point..What happened? 2 days ago it seemed as though she was trying to fall back on the "Runaway Theory"? IMO, this is just another string of spaghetti being slung at the wall.....
I am just spec. but I have a sneaky feeling she is going to try and point a finger at CD as the person of interest ! Cause he is not getting any flack, and I think that Pistols BD off ! JMO and I also think she is the kind that would be getting back at him for something or the other concerning HD, the power struggle going on between them over her !! Evil comes to mind.... JMO

bbm~

Oh, I could tell you the first and just about only reason that pops in my head..but I won't 'cause it's probably the same thing that's bouncing around in yours...and I just can't let my mind linger there yet....

What's the reason? Are you allowed to say it here?

HELLO - HIT ME WITH A STUPID STICK...SOMEONE PLEASE!

Per BD: "He's a person the whole family knows well.

Yet she won't give out his name? She doesn't know where to find him?

Uhhhh...BD, give US his name, and we'll find him in faster than you can say boo.

Does anyone think there's such a person? While I understand you shouldn't be pointing fingers at just anyone, but how many people out there have threatened harm on B & Hailey? First we have SA, and now this other person? Good night - will the real BD stand up!

MOO

Mel

HELLO - HIT ME WITH A STUPID STICK...SOMEONE PLEASE!

Per BD: "He's a person the whole family knows well.

Yet she won't give out his name? She doesn't know where to find him?

Uhhhh...BD, give US his name, and we'll find him in faster than you can say boo.

Does anyone think there's such a person? While I understand you shouldn't be pointing fingers at just anyone, but how many people out there have threatened harm on B & Hailey? First we have SD, and now this other person? Good night - will the real BD stand up!

MOO

Mel
Well if she did we might be scared !!

I am just spec. but I have a sneaky feeling she is going to try and point a finger at CD as the person of interest ! Cause he is not getting any flack, and I think that Pistols BD off ! JMO

That was the first person I thought of when I read that! Surely she isn't that stupid? Do we know for sure it's a male? Because my next thought was CD's GF and I could see it going something like this....She and CD and/or GF got into an argument and a threatening remark made which NOBODY knew about until a family member comes forward recently saying they overheard something..blah...blah..you know the rest...

Whomever it is...her story is sure to be a doozy...

Don't know the Pharm name for it, but could it cause death, say for instance HD had been given some Sunday night so Bd and SA could have a hinky party with her, could it have killed her? JW

Sadly,
I see this case slowly turning into Haliegh Cummings...
-Look away from me......
-Look away from him......
but, were are missing the other family members...

I know this..
-My son or daughter came up missing... we would all be singing to the media...!!
-If I had a finger to point.. I would be on that person's doorstep...!!
-I would be faint... after I exuasted everyone I knew..!!
-----------This case is going nowhere fast...
Clint needs to speak up for his daughter....
Billie needs to suit the he!! up.. she is doing more harm than good...
If Billie has something useful, then tell the police........ opps.. the LE lies about what she says too..!!!
I SEE ALOT OF MUDDYING THE WATER GOING ON.....!! 1:00 to be exact !!!

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/find-hailey-dunn

Look at the video when she brings up the new suspect.

Face grimmace (like uh, oh, should I really say this)...when she says he threatened both me and Hailey, she darts her eyes to the left and right. She doesn't look at the camera when she makes this statement.

Clear signs (IMHO) of deception.

No real relavence, but she's wearing the spacer type earrings that Hailey got for Christmas (not the same ones IMHO).

MOOOOOOOO

Mel

I wouldn't want to speculate about Hailey, so to avoid speculation being confused with facts.

But I will say that when I was around her age, 7th grade I think, there was this girl. She lived up the street from me and sometimes we would walk to school together instead of taking the bus. She was attractive, and very well endowed. And she would tell me how (and her mother knew of this-iirc worked in a bar or a club) she got into that place, and would get into adult situations with people who had no business even looking her way. She didn't come close to how young girls put themselves out there today, and she was a nice girl-not mean or a troublemaker. (She couldn't help her level of physical maturity). She came to mind, let me put it that way.

That is what it is called, the date rape drug? Would like for someone to elaborate on the effects this drug would have on a young girl !

Don't know the Pharm name for it, but could it cause death, say for instance HD had been given some Sunday night so Bd and SA could have a hinky party with her, could it have killed her? JW

Well, it happened with Karla Homolka. Karla and her boyfriend drugged her little sister so he could have sex with her; Karla video taped it. Sister died. These two freaks went on to kidnap, torture, rape, and murder other young women after that.

Karla is free today, making and selling baby diapers and doesn't even have to register as a sex offender, much less as a serial killer.

By the way, I believe I read that the Karla Homolka serial killings were among the sex/murder stories copied and kept in SA's bedroom (for private pleasure reading maybe?)

I don't really know..total speculation on my part...but I'm wondering if maybe Hailey had not gone to her mom with concerns about inappropriate behavior on SA's part towards Hailey..maybe confronted SA, which of course he would deny and as much as I hate to say it...from what I have seen, I can totally see BD being one of those moms who sadly chooses to believe the BF, but a confrontation and short split up could have transpired at the time. CD and Hailey's friends mom both have said that she wanted to live with her dad...

Well, it happened with Karla Homolka. Karla and her boyfriend drugged her little sister so he could have sex with her; Karla video taped it. Sister died. These two freaks went on to kidnap, torture, rape, and murder other young women after that.

Karla is free today, making and selling baby diapers and doesn't even have to register as a sex offender, much less as a serial killer.

By the way, I believe I read that the Karla Homolka serial killings were among the sex/murder stories copied and kept in SA's bedroom (for private pleasure reading maybe?)
That is so sick !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member