TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that whatever happened in there isn't something that luminol would find. I've never had the feeling that there was a messy crime scene.

I dont think the house is the crime scene.

I want to ask how many people have had Hailey dreams?? Just thank the post if you have had one.

I have but cant thank my own post.

My opinion is that whatever happened in there isn't something that luminol would find. I've never had the feeling that there was a messy crime scene.

I'm thinking that as well at this point.

I originally had thought that if SA did anything then it was violent and one of his sick fantasies. I am now moving more towards strangulation or giving her something that she OD'd on or had a bad reaction to (similar to what I think happened with Natalie Holloway). I think if there had been a violent scene like we imagined awhile back, that LE would have found more evidence by now.

JMHO

ETA: Dang! As soon as I think of what may have happened, I remember something else that makes me doubt what I just said: all that reading material, pre-teen stuff, etc. :(

Here's Billie's Timeline copy/pasted
Timeline1.jpg

The living room. Whatever happened it happened there. Or that's where it started. DD said H ws playing x-box in the living room. The couches. The changed story about where the x-box was and then her remark about wishing HD was back in the living room. It's the living room. Now all we need is the who, what and why. I think we have the where. Oh.........moo.

YEP! In the livingroom, after 10pm on the 26 is my guess

CZ:

How do you feel the press conference went yesterday?

Did it achieve BD's intended results?

What can you share with us?

TIA

I thought I would post these link in this new thread so we don't have to go back to the last thread to find them.

BD press conference
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM[/ame]

BD new time line
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

And Belimom was kind enough to transcribe BD PC here. Thank You so much Belimom for your time and effort.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52[/ame]

God please bring Hailey home today!

I think he started whatever it is on Sun. night. Picked her up Mon. morning and took her somewhere to finish what he started. Could have been he and Hailey got into an argument and he hit her. Too hard or she fell and hit her head. I don't think she died in the house.

I dont think the house is the crime scene.

I want to ask how many people have had Hailey dreams?? Just thank the post if you have had one.

I have but cant thank my own post.

My midterms are haunting my dreams lately, I even figured out a math concept I was having issues with in my dream......how nerdy is that?!! LOL! :loser:

But Hailey was on my mind as soon as I opened my eyes this morning. I was still in that fuzzy, half awake mode, so maybe that counts. :)

The living room. Whatever happened it happened there. Or that's where it started. DD said H ws playing x-box in the living room. The couches. The changed story about where the x-box was and then her remark about wishing HD was back in the living room. It's the living room. Now all we need is the who, what and why. I think we have the where. Oh.........moo.

I buy that. And I think the key to all of this is in Billie's timeline. I believe in there somewhere, if we read between the lines and compare what she says there to what she's said elsewhere and to what we KNOW is fact (fact meaning, what we know from LE) -- we'll find the answers.

Who wants to pick apart her timeline?

Well, I watched Billie's PC and I appreciate her giving the effort. I think she has been conned by SA though...hook line and sinker. I want to know where he was Tuesday and what he was doing while he was supposedly at werk.

I hope Hailey is alive somewhere. But one has to wonder. I do wish someone (CD) would hit the Dallas area for superbowl in case she is being used in the sex trade. Makes as much sense to me as him going to the border. I feel guilty for not doing it - but I have a job and 3 kids.

BILLIE - lots o' media here in Dallas right now - maybe passing out fliers here should be covered. Anybody that thinks I'm way off, fine, but it's worth a shot.

I buy that. And I think the key to all of this is in Billie's timeline. I believe in there somewhere, if we read between the lines and compare what she says there to what she's said elsewhere and to what we KNOW is fact (fact meaning, what we know from LE) -- we'll find the answers.

First person to thank your post was teh, so she has to do it.

I did a comparison of many of the inconsistencies.. Here they are:
A List of the Inconsistencies/Lies/Distinct Differences between what LE have stated{thru court docs/affidavits}and what Billie Dunn has stated today as well as in print has a Timeline of the Events according to her..Let’s look..some are minor..some not so much..and some are major..
~LE states on December 27 that Adkins arrived at work at 6am..went into breakroom..purchased a DR.P and came face to face with his supervisor..without speaking one word he walks past the supervisor and he leaves WSI at 6:10am
~Billie states today that Shaun went to work on December 27 at 6am to quit his job..cleaned out his locker..turn in his coveralls..and left around 6:30am
~LE states that Shawn Adkins had firmly said that he ONLY WENT STRAIGHT AND DIRECTLY To his mom’s house in Big Spring and that he did not return to CCity after leaving work at 6:10am.. Along with that LE stated that Adkins cell phone pings showed that he was infact in/around 1804 Chestnut during the time of 6:38am-6:56am as his phone was pinging there during those times. The last ping at 6:56 came from that location and then all pinging ceased completely and did not have any activity nor pings whatsoever until at 9:38am when Adkins phone pinged in Big Spring indicating he was at his mom’s residence.
~Billie states today that Shawn did not go directly to Big Spring but instead after Adkins left WSI he went to his grandmother’s home in the Dunn area. He knocked at Grandma’s and “they” did not answer. At that time Shawn got back in the vehicle and drove the way of I20 to get to Big Spring to his mom’s house..That he did not come back to Ccity and that he arrived at his mom’s residence before 8am as his mom had not yet left for work{which supposedly she leaves at 8am}
~LE states that Shawn Adkins phone continued to ping in the exact spot{mom’s house in Big Spring} from 9:38am when it mysteriously picked back up from having last pinged at 6:56 in CCity.. From 9:38am until 2:40pm Shawn Adkins phone consistently pinged from Big Spring as well as a flurry of 11 phone calls during that same period of time. LE per the affidavit has Adkins in Big Spring until atleast 2:40pm on the 27th.
~Billie states that Shawn left Big Spring before 2pm and was home at 3:00 where he encountered Hailey for a brief 15mins before she left saying that she was going to dad’s for a little bit and then to a friends to spend the night..{obviously if LE have Adkins in Big Spring until atleast 2:40 per his cell phone pings..it would not even be possible for Shawn to have arrived home to see Hailey for 15mins..be given the msg to give to mom..and to witness her leaving Chestnut at 3:15pm of the 27th..NOT WITH HIM IN BIG SORING AT 2:40PM ON THE 27TH}

~LE States that during voluntary interviews that Billie Dunn voluntarily told LE that the reason for the two withdrawals at 6:19/6:20pm on the 27th were for her to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry Co.
~Billie states that they went to the ATM near the hospital and made the two withdrawals for the simple fact that she was low on cash..and that the only place they went was to her mother’s home in north Snyder where they arrived at approx.6:30 to “see if she needed anything”and then left and went directly home..That they were back at 1804 Chestnut at 7:30 and went to bed at 9pm..**note**this has been a consistent flag for me almost from the beginning in that this window of time{after buying drugs in Scurry to bedtime}has ALWAYS BEEN CLEARLY GLOSSED OVER WITH ZERO DETAIL OR INFO TO BE PUT IN THAT WINDOW OF TIME..IT HAS REMAINED THE WINDOW OF TIME THAT SHE NEVER FILLED IN THE BLANKS..NOT EVEN JUST A LITTLE BIT..Got home 7:30 to boom in bed at 9pm..EVERYTIME!
~LE states that DD arrived home to mom’s at approx. 4pm on Monday the 27th..And all doors to the home were locked. DD banged on the door for 5mins and got no answer whatsoever..at that point DD entered the home thru a window at which time he saw Adkins in the Hallway with a “deer caught in the headlights” look. This was stated by Clint Dunn having been told by DD..Too which Billie confirmed that she was told this exact events as well by DD
~Billie states that DD arrived home between 4-5pm with a friend and after knoking for a few mins that he reached thru a broken glass{supposedly previously had benn broken by Hailey with a basketball}and DD unlocked the door and let himself and the friend into their home. They saw Shawn coming out of Billie’s room and they all said their “Hey what’s ups” and DD/friend went to DD’s room and Adkins went back to their room to watch TV..**note**noticeably absent is the important detail of what DD described as Adkins demeanor”deer caught in headlights” and instead was replaced with an exchange of pleasantries between 3 dudes..not good IMO
~LE states that Hailey never made it to either destination that she supposedly gave Adkins that she was en route to upon leaving 1804 Chestnut..Neither Clint’s house..nor MB’s house..
~Billies states and places in her Timeline that NS stated that Hailey had come over that afternoon{27th} but did not spend the night as well as Billie states and places in her Timeline a “valid” sighting from a woman who had shown Billie her receipt from Redbox dated the 27th at 8:36pm and stating at that time she had seen Hailey..an unknown boy..and MB..**note** when LE have already stated that Hailey never even made it to MB’s house..nor was there ever any proof that Hailey was planning to even go to MB’s on the 27th..MB denies seeing..speaking..nor even texting with Hailey on the 27th

First person to thank your post was teh, so she has to do it.

Would you quit watching so close........lol. Actuallyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm playing with the time line as we type. I'm thinking it would make a good decoupaged lamp, what cha think? :waitasec:

As I read these timeline critiques I try to keep in mind that the stuff about what Shawn did/went is what he has told Billie and she is relaying to us. She has no first hand knowledge of most of it as she was at work.

But she is only relaying what he has told her. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member