TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with this case, it's so confusing! :bang:

May not have been noonish but it wasn't night when DD went to his home on Tuesday. DD had already called MB and to his dad's to see if she "stopped by". BD then comes back to CC to make a police report, but it was not night when DD informed Clint that Hailey was missing. IMO

If D. Broke into the house at 4pm, made the calls for his mother, and then went to his fathers it would certainly be after 5pm which I would certainly call night.

Was it 3 or 4 that DD broke in? In December it is dark by 5:00 5:15 I'd call that night.

You just did mention it? I thought that rumor had died. Nobody's come up with a video yet.

It was cz who posted that Naomi said she couldn't remember seeing Hailey.

Now we have Billie saying that Naomi said she saw her for a minute.

And both Naomi and Clint have said consistently they did not see Hailey that day.

Geez Louise.

I linked CZ's post last night for StrayKat showing where that rumor had come from... Myself and someone asked for a link then since that keeps coming up over and over and so many have searched for a MSM link and can't find one. We have plenty of misinformation in this case without perpetuating something we know isn't true imho...

What is it with this case, it's so confusing! :bang:

Do you ever get the urge when typing "and BD said this and CD said that", to type in and xyz said.........:floorlaugh:

I agree, but it was not BILLIE giving contradictions. It was Clint. I am sure it was just an honest mistake. I give him the same pass as I do Billie, but I'm odd that way, under the circumstances of their beloved daughter being missing.

I am not sure it was an honest mistake. I am thinking they were told to keep that quiet on purpose.

It also appeared Billie guided him clear of that mistake.

I think this is huge.

What time did DD enter the house? What time was the police report made?

He clearly said Tuesday - and so did Billie.

CLINT DUNN: I seen her the day before. Later on that night, D came over -- my son came over and asked me...

BILLIE DUNN: Tuesday.

CLINT DUNN: ... or Tuesday, he came over asking me if I had seen her, if she`d came over that day. And I hadn`t.

He clearly says Tuesday NIGHT is when DD came over asking if Clint had seen HD. That is not accurate.

Go back to the affidavits. Clint and DD are "quoted" by the peace officer about breaking the window, etc. It was not NIGHT. IMO

What time did DD enter the house? What time was the police report made?

Police report made at 2pm. BD says DD was already home, wait a minute. lmbo, I've confused myself again. DD came home at 4pm on Monday. She said he was home when she called at noon on Tuesday.

True, but there is a big difference between accepting what SA tells her and what DD tells her. One is her son and is not under any suspicion. The other is a prime suspect, has failed and walked out of multiple polygraphs, told stories which conflict with known facts, and has an obsession with serial killers and death masks. BIG DIFFERENCE between the two.

By taking SA at his word and putting it in the timeline, she is signalling that she supports him and believes in him still. IMO

IMO, if she hadn't put in what she had been told by SA, people would be wondering "why isn't she telling us what SA told her?" I've seen many similar posts already when people thought she wasn't telling "the public" enough. She can't win for losing. I feel enormous sympathy for this woman. Really, really bad taste in men though.

He clearly says Tuesday NIGHT is when DD came over asking if Clint had seen HD. That is not accurate.

Go back to the affidavits. Clint and DD are "quoted" by the peace officer about breaking the window, etc. It was not NIGHT. IMO

DD broke out the window on MONDAY..............we are talking about CD finding out she was missing on TUESDAY. Oh, and by the way BD said yesterday the widow was already broke, HD did it.

After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to police. I asked him to call the P.D. and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call, but for some reason he never did.

My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to Colorado City.

I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home, grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends, while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station.

-------------------------------

Why did she tell Clint to call the PD and tell them she was coming, when she... wasn't?

She went home to check and see if Hailey was there. Then she went around to several kids' houses.

And she wonders why he didn't call and tell them she was coming? She wasn't
!!

BBM

Okay, maybe I can see doing these things first IF she hadn't told Clint to call the police station to announce to them that she was on her way to file a report???

Checking at home, texting her friends, and even going to some of their houses first might be 'consistent' with their fairly lax supervision of Hailey and the responsible thing to do before going to LE. I dunno, maybe LE would have thought that to be the responsible thing to do also.

But WHY have CLINT call LE to announce HER impending arrival, and then purposefully delay that arrival? Is this grandiosity, OR is this a strategy designed to set Clint up? Did she prompt him to "start the chain of reaction" with LE and then get busy herself doing things to make herself look like the "responsible one" between the two of them?

If D. Broke into the house at 4pm, made the calls for his mother, and then went to his fathers it would certainly be after 5pm which I would certainly call night.

Was it 3 or 4 that DD broke in? In December it is dark by 5:00 5:15 I'd call that night.

I believe it was Monday that DD had to break into the house and Tuesday that DD went over to inform CD that HD was missing.

It's all so confusing.

wasn't Monday the day DD had to break in, cause Shawn wasn't home on Tues when HD was reported missing??? or I have it all backwards again! lol

Monday DD breaks into the house between 4 and 5.

Tuesday he is home at noon when BD calls

I think people are mixing up the two events. On both days he was said to have been over at Clints house.

DD broke out the window on MONDAY..............we are talking about CD finding out she was missing on TUESDAY. Oh, and by the way BD said yesterday the widow was already broke, HD did it.

True. But it was not night when CD knew his daughter was missing.

I know that about the window. Thanks though.

I read it as CD saying he saw her Sunday he was confused on the Monday Tuesday thing and BD saying Tuesday right in the middle of it didn't help.

I think that CD thinks of the day she went missing as Monday, since she wasn't seen after this.

BD thinks of Tuesday as the day she went missing, since that's the day she realized and reported.

So asking 'the day before she went missing' is a bit different depending on who you are.

Monday DD breaks into the house between 4 and 5.

Tuesday he is home at noon when BD calls

I think people are mixing up the two events. On both days he was said to have been over at Clints house.

Exactly! That's what I have been running up against...it was both days..

Clint said she comes over everyday. So if she didn't come over on Monday, wonder what he thought or if he worried that he didn't see her that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member