TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a balloon release today? If there was did anyone attend?

In the magazine i just bought at CVS it says " that on the day before she disappeared, "

Is there a difference between the online version and the news stand version?

BeanE was that a direct quote from the online version (on your site)?

"Killing a 13 year old would be like killing a deer."

ETA: According to what HD's maternal uncle said that SA said to him. UGH - that's way too many "saids" in one sentence!

ETA II: The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”

The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html
I find bothe comments strange. Not believing someone would harm a 13 year old is strange. Then the response using the word "killing", I do understand the deer reference because they are rather defenseless like a child. MOO, now I'll duck.

In the magazine i just bought at CVS it says " that on the day before she disappeared, "

Is there a difference between the online version and the news stand version?

Oh weird. I just double checked my digital mag and it says 'a few days before she disappeared'.

I can't think of why they'd have 2 versions. That's weird.

Oh weird. I just double checked my digital mag and it says 'a few days before she disappeared'.

Not for this case. :crazy::banghead:

WOW. I am sitting and rereading mine too. It absolutely says " that on the day before she disappeared.." WEIRD.

There were other things different in your online quote and this news stand version too. Your online version was more informative and more negative towards SA than this version. I wonder if their legal affairs division edited it right before it was released.

This version says nothing about not wanting to go home. Nor of being afraid.

just that she hated him. HHMMMMMMM..

Okay, found some more info to go along with my earlier post here about not knowing until she came home that Hailey had left to go to MB's:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6095740&postcount=194"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56[/ame]

01-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Billie goes on to work, works until that evening, and when she gets home, was told that Hailey was spending the night at a friend's house.

WOW. I am sitting and rereading mine too. It absolutely says " that on the day before she disappeared.." WEIRD.

There were other things different in your online quote and this news stand version too. Your online version was more informative and more negative towards SA than this version. I wonder if their legal affairs division edited it right before it was released.

Well I was just thinking that they have to finalize a print copy long before a digital copy, because they need time to print and ship them out to stores and distributors. A digital copy they could change probably up to the day or day before they release it. It just has to be uploaded.

Okay, found some more info to go along with my earlier post here about not knowing until she came home that Hailey had left to go to MB's:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

01-14-2011, 05:33 PM

IN these versions of the story, she appears to be distancing herself from SA on that evening. She says ' until she came home'---making it seem as though she came home alone.
But since then we have learned she was picked up early from work, originally [5;45, now 6:15] and they went to an atm and arrived home at 7:30.

So why the change in stories?

I think the important question is who is gonna be willing to transcribe Billie?

I hope that she did runaway then. If she hated him and Her dad know and his mom know and her mom knew. Aunt knew.

Maybe someone that cared for her an worried that she hated him thinks they rescued her.

I can hope.

I'm completely serious when I ask-- is there a single facet of these events that hasn't changed at least once?

I'm completely serious when I ask-- is there a single facet of these events that hasn't changed at least once?

Yes. Hailey is missing.
The only thing I can think of is "She is not in the house."

I hope that she did runaway then. If she hated him and Her dad know and his mom know and her mom knew. Aunt knew.

Maybe someone that cared for her an worried that she hated him thinks they rescued her.

I can hope.

And not ONE of these adults spoke to Billie about the fact that Hailey disliked SA and was uncomfortable around him? Or did they tell Billie and she just brushed it off?

Wish we knew!

Because none of us know which day she disappeared to reference?

Date last seen or date reported missing.

Well I was just thinking that they have to finalize a print copy long before a digital copy, because they need time to print and ship them out to stores and distributors. A digital copy they could change probably up to the day or day before they release it. It just has to be uploaded.

You have a good point. I don't get it at all. The essence of what the aunt says is the same, but there is a difference between the day before and a couple of days before. Well, on WS there is anyway. To the general readership of OK! it doesn't matter much.

Either way, it supports earlier statements of friends and relatives that Hailey HATED being around SA. And it wasn't just about her parents break up. She seemed fine with NS. I bet LE has heard a lot of these stories and they know they are on the correct scent trail.

And not ONE of these adults spoke to Billie about the fact that Hailey disliked SA and was uncomfortable around him? Or did they tell Billie and she just brushed it off?

Wish we knew!

Now there's a good question for Billie, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YallternativeP