TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, murdered, Scurry County, Dec 2010 *Arrest in 2021, released in 2023* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not convinced tbh that either were that invested in justice for Hailey. IMO it appears to be EM trying for the most part but I am not convinced she is doing it for the right reasons and just seems to be making the situation worse.
Well it's certainly busy over at the WKHD page the last several days. Just like so many other times, claims are being made about the investigation - supposedly their PI has the answers.

Problem is, nothing ever reaches a resolution or conclusion as stated. That's why no one listens anymore.

Well it's certainly busy over at the WKHD page the last several days. Just like so many other times, claims are being made about the investigation - supposedly their PI has the answers.

Problem is, nothing ever reaches a resolution or conclusion as stated. That's why no one listens anymore.
Who is the 4th baby momma ?
Doya know? I do not ... but ,a question ,a thot..

Last edited:

the other thing one day it said something about when their investigator EM was involved but well she still is it seems.

The motion to dismiss the charges against Adkins stated that there is no direct eyewitness to Hailey’s murder, nor any known current forensic science evidence directly linking Adkins to the murder. Because of this, “the current state of the evidence is not sufficient for the prosecution to proceed to trial.”

Prosecutors said that additional investigation is needed, but has that been done? We don’t know because investigators have been notoriously tight lipped about the case.

448537210_785285297070613_200658399309473863_n.jpg

Despite all the grief and unanswered questions, Clinton and his children have continued to fight for justice for the slain teen.

In a recent podcast, Clinton talked with Grieving Our Babies about his daughter and all the unanswered questions that still remain. You can listen to that podcast here, or following this Facebook page as the search for answers continues

the other thing one day it said something about when their investigator EM was involved but well she still is it seems.
In all honesty , I do not know what is rightly going on over there ,but if I was that girl , I would be seeking any change ,including ones of the name, to head on outa there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back