TX - Hanna Mack, 6, raped & murdered, Navarro Mills, 10 Sept 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just as most of us probably suspected....the live-in boyfriend did it! What a #$)(*#%!!! He needs to be strung up like he did that little girl. It makes me so angry!

How can people like that LIVE with knowing they have harmed such an innocent little thing?!

I think they're just keeping this close to the vest so that they won't screw up any conviction. They'll want to do this by the book. This IS a death penalty case if the perp is over the legal age. They hate like hell to get these overturned on a technicality. I think we should give L.E. a break and let this play out in the system. When they can give info, they will. Hang in there!!!

I posted too tired last night to make sense. I think the silence might mean they have some definite ideas but want to keep it all as you said, wrapped up. There was something in the Dallas Morning News online this morning that said the perp could have been an "morally indiscriminate pedophile" (as if some of them are morally discriminate) or more of a stalking/planned type crime. (obviously that's what they mean by discriminate vs. indiscriminate.)

Obviously it's drawing a lot of interest and concern--the DMN ran the story as their lead with Hurricane Humberto (yeah, it was a mild one) getting a little one-liner off to the side.

Deputies Arrest Person Of Interest In Girl's Death

(CBS 11 News) NAVARRO COUNTY The Navarro County Sheriff’s Department arrested Kevin Anders for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Anders is the live-in boyfriend of Dana Mack.

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_255235537.html

Thanks for posting this link. I was out of town Mon-Wed, and only saw this story on my late night news; then woke up this morning to hear about the boyfriend.

I travel through Navarro for work - I don't live as close as Gabby to this, but it's a frequent area I travel. This definitely hits home and I cannot :banghead: tell you how angry this $(&&*$#$% makes me. Try as I might, I can't ever come to grips with why people continue to harm innocent children or people. My boss tells me it's wasted energy, that a logical person can never make this logical. I guess it's good that my mind won't "go there."

Prayers to the family members...this is just sick and twisted.

DAWG

There were so many rumors yesterday... one about the 13 yr old juvenile, then that there was a suspect at the courthouse who tried to escape after using the bathroom as an excuse to leave the room where he was taking a polygraph.

(When you know you are traveling through Navarro Co and can stop for lunch let me know and I will meet you somewhere...)

The last case of child molestation / murder was a few years back...the perp hung himself in the county jail (his last name was Zock or Zoch) the day the trial was to begin... and Navarro Co. has NO PROBLEM sending a person to death row..that is a good thing

... Try as I might, I can't ever come to grips with why people continue to harm innocent children or people. My boss tells me it's wasted energy, that a logical person can never make this logical. I guess it's good that my mind won't "go there."....

Your boss is absolutely right.

There is a press conference at 10AM (28 minutes from now) and I have the local station on so that I can hear what the police have to say.. will update then

Any pictures of the moms boyfriend?... The little girl is just soooo adorbale and precious. How anyone can hurt a beautiful innocent little child is something I will die not being able to understand. :( (and I mean ANY child)

I wonder if the mother works at night? It was a relative that last saw Hanna asleep on the davenport at 1 a.m. The mother started looking for Hanna when she didn't see her when she should have been getting ready for school.

:waitasec:

I don't understand this. How is it that the mother didn't check in on her daughter whenever she (the mother) turned into bed for the night? I STILL do that and I have 3 teenagers! Also- I wake up almost every night during the night and I get up and check in on my kids again. (I think that reading all these horror stories on WS has done that to me).

Deputies Arrest Person Of Interest In Girl's Death

(CBS 11 News) NAVARRO COUNTY The Navarro County Sheriff’s Department arrested Kevin Anders for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Anders is the live-in boyfriend of Dana Mack.

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_255235537.html

rant.gif
angry.png
cuss.gif

no.gif
ok when is this country going to hold these "mothers" accountable? It will keep happening if we do not.

rant.gif
angry.png
cuss.gif

no.gif
ok when is this country going to hold these "mothers" accountable? It will keep happening if we do not.

I agree. Some time ago, I brought up the issue of live-in boyfriends molesting and killing children and I was roundly criticized for saying such a thing. :rolleyes: I stand by my previous remarks about these mothers having a duty to their children first and foremost.

i went to a middle school football game monday. shortest guy on the other team was taller than me. i'm only 5ft 1inch but still i get what you meant about size. i was thinking more of the logistics. as a mother i'm sure you have had the fun of giving a child medicine they dont want or holding them still for a shot. when my son was 2 it was almost impossible to give him bitter medicine. a 13 year old boy that can keep her quite while he rapes her and keep her from escaping and lift the weight of a fighting child is not impossible but would be very difficult imo. a adult on the other hand would have a much easier time. not only due to size and strength but kids dont fight back with adults like the do other kids. klass, lunsford, van dam, we see over and over how kids will follow adults and not fight back.

Sherri,

I see what you mean. I'm glad it wasn't a 13 year old who was arrested last night. I hate to think of kids doing things like this.

I agree. Some time ago, I brought up the issue of live-in boyfriends molesting and killing children and I was roundly criticized for saying such a thing. :rolleyes: I stand by my previous remarks about these mothers having a duty to their children first and foremost.

I know some states do hold the mothers responsible. Sometimes their sentences are longer than the perps.

You are so right that mothers have a duty to their children first and foremost. I would add that both parents, whether they have physical custody or not, have that same duty.

I know some states do hold the mothers responsible. Sometimes their sentences are longer than the perps.

You are so right that mothers have a duty to their children first and foremost. I would add that both parents, whether they have physical custody or not, have that same duty.

You're right. There are some horrible stepmothers/girlfriends out there too.

You're right. There are some horrible stepmothers/girlfriends out there too.

That is true but I mean bio parents. They should be on top of things too, even if they don't live with the child full time.

Is it confirmed yet that he did it? He was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges and is named a 'person of interest' in the girl's killing. Now I know there's a good chance he might have done this, but is it confirmed yet?

:waitasec:

I don't understand this. How is it that the mother didn't check in on her daughter whenever she (the mother) turned into bed for the night? I STILL do that and I have 3 teenagers! Also- I wake up almost every night during the night and I get up and check in on my kids again. (I think that reading all these horror stories on WS has done that to me).

The mother saw Hanna on the sofa asleep around 1AM... I assume that was when she went to bed for the night. I am sure this mom feels very bad and guilty for this crime... and in a way is responsible... but the main thought now shoud be to make sure this monster Kevin Anders never hurts another person...Navarro county has NO PROBLEM sending people to death row.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen of the Winter Night
Back