GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What does a cadaver dog do in water, to alert to something? I'm not familiar.
Though I did notice it looked like something was thrown into the water (I'm guessing by the dog handler?) just before the dog jumped in; you can see the movement on the water surface on the left in the video....like how it looks when you're skipping rocks on a lake.

What does a cadaver dog do in water, to alert to something? I'm not familiar.
Though I did notice it looked like something was thrown into the water (I'm guessing by the dog handler?) just before the dog jumped in; you can see the movement on the water surface on the left in the video....like how it looks when you're skipping rocks on a lake.
This article may help explain it:
How Search-and-rescue Dogs Work

If she's not yet 2, she is big for her age!
My little girl was 3 last week and she is only a teeny bit taller but same weight as Hazana, and she's not particularly small for a 3 year old!
Oh and for the record, I'm the same height as Hazana's Mom, at 4ft11!

My little guy is 3 and the exact same size as Hazanah. I'm sure she was almost 3 years old.

Aren't they searching Travis Bryan park (nearer to mom's house) not Gabbard Park where the fisherman were?

Yes, they are searching a park in Bryan close to Mom's house.

nothing in the story makes any sense. The easiest thing in the world is to push the stroller and your baby with you, back to the car. Why wouldn't you do that?

And who takes a 2 yr old to the park at 8 am, and gives them a bottle, so early in the day? What a weird schedule.

At 8 am, if you have a child that just woke up and ate breakfast, you go get errands done, etc...they shouldn't need a bottle and an hour at the park...seems like a weird schedule for a 2 yr old.
My thoughts exactly! I have a soon to be 2 yr old. By the time I get him changed, fed & cleaned up it's like 10am. You will never see me out n about before 10am my son/2yr old is just that busy.

Is this the media that showed the dog jumping into the water?

I watched the video taken at Travis Bryan Municipal Park. Yes, dog jumps into water, but it was not an 'alert.' He was enticed into the water. Watch closely to the left of the dog, and you will see something skipping into the water, then dog jumps in. Most likely to 'acclimate' said K9 to immediate environment for search purposes.

jmho

Last edited:
I watched the video. Yes, dog jumps into water, but it was not an 'alert.' He was enticed into the water. Watch closely to the left of the dog, and you will see something skipping into the water, then dog jumps in. Most likely to 'acclimate' said K9 to immediate environment for search purposes.

jmho

That's what I thought I saw too. It looked like there was a light in the water, then there was a flashing light on the dog. Like they threw something lighted into the water and the dog picked it up.

I think they must be reasonably sure they're going to find something, to be out after dark.

I think they must be reasonably sure they're going to find something, to be out after dark.

Agreed. The search team is out late for a reason.

Which takes me back to the original location, Gabbard Park. If no one actually saw the child there-and-then, and the mother feigns 'missing child' after walking 250-500 feet to her car and back..., well. There could be something awry with that.

Prayers continue for a positive outcome.

I doubt the fact that the clothes were in the dumpster means she was stripped and then disposed of. It is likely the girl has been gone for some time and mom just grabbed an outfit to say that was what she was wearing. She had to get rid of them so they wouldn't be found in her house or wanted it stage it to look like someone had taken her and took her clothes off.

I doubt the fact that the clothes were in the dumpster means she was stripped and then disposed of. It is likely the girl has been gone for some time and mom just grabbed an outfit to say that was what she was wearing. She had to get rid of them so they wouldn't be found in her house or wanted it stage it to look like someone had taken her and took her clothes off.

If it weren't for the mystery item that was with the clothing as well.
My guess is the clothing has blood/evidence hence the reason that and the mystery item needed to be disposed of. Otherwise it would make more sense to state what she is actually wearing or to make up an outfit. Making up an outfit that never existed wouldn't require the extra effort of then having to dispose of it.

But criminals often aren't masterminds either so I suppose grabbing a clean, unworn outfit and disposing of it then claiming that's what she was wearing instead of what she was actually wearing is possible, but what would be the reason for that?

Also, dad says he hadn't seen the baby in about two months and that mom had been acting weird before that. He said she kept dropping the baby off on him and disappearing for periods of time. He feels their breakup precipitated her behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back