TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce Newberry on Twitter
NEW from Jackie Wood, attorney for Magen Fieramusca (who is in custody connected to Heidi Broussard case):
“As with every American accused of a crime, unless the State can prove these allegations beyond any reasonable doubt, Ms. Fieramusca is innocent.”
9:18 AM - 26 Dec 2019 from Austin,

More: There’s still no indication of additional charges by the Travis County District Attorney’s Office against Fieramusca and it’s unclear when she’ll appear in court here.
9:19 AM - 26 Dec 2019

Currently, Fieramusca is being held on 2 kidnapping charges and tampering with a human corpse.
9:20 AM - 26 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

Trudie from article post #22 said:
snipped by me...

Officials said Heidi Broussard, 33, was found strangled to death in the trunk of a car.

I believe they want to say:
Officials said Heidi Broussard, 33, was found in the trunk of a car, she was strangled to death. NOT that she was strangled IN the trunk of the car.

@susiQ - it's not your computer - it's WS. I believe it is happening to all of us - at least it's happening to me - I just delete it & all is fine. Maybe that's why you are seeing deletes by people.

Trudie said:
Hard to know what went on. Perhaps she wanted a less feminine look. MOO

Maybe she was taking male hormones to BECOME a guy - wife died, he has a baby.... MOO

Maybe she was taking male hormones to BECOME a guy - wife died, he has a baby.... MOO

Never know! I do feel she despised Heidi for reuniting with SC. Was Heidi her only friend? Did she want Heidi to herself, hoping to raise baby M together, but knew that would not happen? I think there’s much more here, way beyond MF wanting a baby.
moo

if HB wanted out of the car, her baby was likely in the backseat. If HB wanted to gain control of the car.....same thing.
Is it possible there was a nearby location MF drove HB to, killing & hiding her in the trunk. Maybe not immediately returning home? Despite people speaking with MF over the phone, who knows where she actually was?
Right now, I think MF used the black suv to pick HB up, because one resident said LE asked if his cam’ revealed a black suv in parking lot Thursday night, the date HB went missing. Therefore I assume once SC was shown the image of HB in a car leaving, he was able to tell LE “that’s MF”. A call from LE to MF was probably met with “yea, she was with me but I dropped her off....”.
All moo
BBM

The neighbor ("DE") who was asked about the black SUV, lives near the home on Bo Jack's Drive in Harris Co. ie: LE wasn't asking him about a black SUV in the apartment complex parking lot. They asked him for his doorbell cam footage and if a black SUV drove by Thursday night.

Missing mom found dead near Houston, baby daughter safe, longtime friend arrested

Can anyone link the pictures of MF with the black dyed hair with bald spots that are referenced in the last thread? I can’t find them.
You might try googling her, you will get her mugshot. Idk if she dyed her hair black or quit lightening it and had sew in weaves removed which is MOO

thanks @PommyMommy for clearing up the black suv. I thought a guy from the complex also was asked......confusing.

I wonder if Heidi voiced any concerns about MF and her drastic change in appearance? I know that if one of my good friends had an unhealthy change in appearance I would be very concerned.

This has come up in my life recently. A long time friend has had some serious changes in appearance. She's put on probably 50lbs, she hasn't had a haircut in over a year and it's straggly and often unwashed. In general she isn't showing the same care with her appearance that she did before. The problem that I'm faced with is that she's the kind of person that never admits when something is wrong. She has always tried to maintain the appearance that everything is just fine. Everything is great, her family has no problems, and defensive about the possibility of depression/anxiety. She has distanced herself from me and I'm unsure of how to approach her. I'm concerned but don't know what to do. Maybe Magen is the same way? Always pretending?

My own experience and MOO.

Hard to say but it is very alarming to think someone can change so dramatically & no one gets her to a doctor. I guess maybe everyone thought she was pregnant & under medical care. Moo

Other than the hair issue, which was present previously, she just looks like she put on 40 or 50 lbs. I agree that it looks like she had extensions.

NEW from Jackie Wood, attorney for Magen Fieramusca (who is in custody connected to Heidi Broussard case):
“As with every American accused of a crime, unless the State can prove these allegations beyond any reasonable doubt, Ms. Fieramusca is innocent.”
9:18 AM - 26 Dec 2019 from Austin,

More: There’s still no indication of additional charges by the Travis County District Attorney’s Office against Fieramusca and it’s unclear when she’ll appear in court here.
9:19 AM - 26 Dec 2019

Currently, Fieramusca is being held on 2 kidnapping charges and tampering with a human corpse.
9:20 AM - 26 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

I'm all about presumption of innocence but Jackie Wood may as well go pound sand because her client had Heidi's body and baby.

Other than the hair issue, which was present previously, she just looks like she put on 40 or 50 lbs. I agree that it looks like she had extensions.

possibly she had been on meds her entire life for an unknown (to us) condition & went off her meds!
Moo
I hope she’s miserable and realizes the hurt she has caused & she’s never leaving the confines of jail/prison. All because of her choices. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina